Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2002 6:23:01 PM EDT
Has anyone else seen this theory?

www.asile.ord/citoyens/numer.../erreurs en.html

Supposedly there isn't enough plane debris and damage for it really to have been a 747. also initial reports in the press called it a truck bomb.

Has anyone else heard about this and a goverment response to the charge?
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 6:28:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 6:29:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 6:33:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 6:36:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
And...don't forget...there seems to be 1 missing plane load of people.  [thinking]

What...did they really go to Rio?  
View Quote

Well you can't really argue with that.
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 6:38:01 PM EDT
[#5]
I just think there would have been more damage to the Pentagon and debris.

The plane might have been shot down over the Atlantic, as some believe the Pennslyvania plane was shot down.
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 6:45:49 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't buy it. What would the government gain by such a cover-up? So the terrorists got ahold of four airliners AND a truck. Which is worse? There's nothing to this. It's just another internet story made up by some sick clown who wants some attention...
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 6:46:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Have any bodies from the aircraft that struck the Pentagon been IDed?  It seems that if bodies from the flight have been found at the site the plane crashed there.

I can't wait till Oliver Stone makes a movie about Sept. 11 in 20 years or so.  I am sure he will have some creative ideas.  
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 6:48:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Barbara Olsen, the wife of The U.S. Solicitor General Ted Olsen, was on that plane.  She called her husband telling him that they were crashing.

Get the tin foil hats.
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 6:48:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 6:51:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I just think there would have been more damage to the Pentagon and debris.

The plane might have been shot down over the Atlantic, as some believe the Pennslyvania plane was shot down.
View Quote
Some will believe, or say they believe, anything that supports their "everything is a conspiracy" way of life.
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 6:58:10 PM EDT
[#11]
The Pentagon is one of the toughest structures on the planet.   I'm not surprised that it only lost a section of one ring, even to the impact of a 767.    I don't doubt that it was a plane that hit the building.

Shoot a watermelon out of a cannon into a cinder block wall and then set the leftovers on fire. Can you tell it was a watermelon?     That's probably not a bad comparison.

CJ
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 7:05:34 PM EDT
[#12]

This is such a stupid theory. I won't even lend it any credibility by even responding.

DOH!

Link Posted: 3/18/2002 7:17:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Find an excellent takedown of the French and their “Find the Boeing” lie [url=http://paulboutin.weblogger.com/2002/03/14] here[/url].

Mike
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 7:25:02 PM EDT
[#14]
There has been survelliance video showing the plane hitting the Pentagon.  I have seen this video on the local news a few weeks ago.  The plane tunneled in, caused fire which led to additonal collapse.

Had 6 friends/acquaintances on that flight.  They found remains of some (all?) of them.  One was buried at Arlington in late November.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 7:35:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Very dumb!  A plane is a big hollow cigar tube with wings.  You crash it into a building it will crumple up, break up, burn up, and disintigrate to at least half the volume.

Shok
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 1:12:09 AM EDT
[#16]
[red][size=6]NEWSFLASH[/size=6][/red]

The plane, the plane ( RIP, Tatoo- Fantasy Island ) was shot down over the Atlantic and the military spin doctors rushed in a spare Ryder truck bomb over to the Pentagon for detonation.[whacko]
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 4:17:06 AM EDT
[#17]
This reminds me to take some more photos while I drive by in the morning.  It is getting light enough to snap photos.

They have completed the basic framing for the outside rings and the gap has been closed.  Not sure of the inner D and C rings but they look almost framed in.  Also, a few weeks ago I noticed a large countdown clock counting down until 911.  Not sure of the exact # but something like 176 days until 911 again.
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 4:21:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Pure BS, see here: [url]http://paulboutin.weblogger.com/[/url]

Mike
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 3:04:29 PM EDT
[#19]
One of my coworkers is also an EMT with Fairfax County fire dept.  He spent the afternoon of the 11th sitting on the helipad waiting for them to bring people out so he could take them to the hospital, spent the early evening with a crew on the roof cutting air vents, then later at night went inside with a crew to serch for survivors.  He got home around dawn on the 12th, slept all day, and didn't see any of the footage or get any of the details about everything that had happened until he woke up in the afternoon on the 12th and turned on the TV.  The teams going inside included a structural engineer to warn them of unstable places and an FBI agent to keep an eye out for evidence that needed to be marked.  He said there were lots of airliner seats scattered around the wreckage but most were empty.  Makes sense considering that the terrorists herded everybody into the rear of the plane so nobody would have been strapped in, not that it would have saved them anyway.

As for the lack of wreckage and SS109s comment about the lack of damage to the Pentagon, you've got to remember that the plane didn't hit the Pentagon, it hit the concrete helipad, broke into pieces and burst into flames, and the Pentagon was hit by the bouncing plane wreckage and a tidal wave of burning jet fuel.  Most of the damage to the Pentagon wasn't caused by the impact of the plane, it was fire damage caused by burning jet fuel that got into the water pipes and drain pipes so that fires kept popping up all over the place.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top