Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/18/2002 2:05:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/18/2002 2:25:14 PM EDT by Oslow]
Illinois State Rifle Association: It's official - Blagojevich gets the endorsement of the nation's most ardent gun grabber. In a letter and phone messages delivered this weekend to Democratic households around the state, Sarah Brady delivered a pitch for gubernatorial candidate Rod Blagojevich. Brady claims that, if elected, Blagojevich will enforce what the state "needs" - that being "reasonable" gun control. Proof once again that any gun owner who votes for Rod Blagojevich tomorrow is out of his or her mind. [url]http://www.gunbanrod.com[/url] Warning! Scary pictures.
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 2:20:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/18/2002 2:22:25 PM EDT by raf]
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 2:26:40 PM EDT
Heh. I'm gonna mail that bitch about 5 cartons of Lucky Strikes. You guys can thank me for it later.
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 2:29:24 PM EDT
Oslow, The ISRA has endorsed O'Malley (for Governor)and Birkett (for Attorney General). Who is the best 2nd Amendment candidate among the republicans running for Senate? Cox Oberweiss Durkin I may crossover and take a democratic party ticket just to vote against Blagojevich (for Burris, just to screw the demo's). It would be hell if Blagojevic were elected governor.
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 2:46:12 PM EDT
ISRA political page: [url]http://www.isra-pvf.com/[/url] Win an AR-15
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 3:07:41 PM EDT
Obviously you don't know what you're talking about. Why, I just saw his latest campaign ad in which he denys everything, and claims to be the sportsman's friend. Folks, in reality, there IS NO state named Illinois. There IS a state named Chicago, with a surburb named Springfield. The people in Southern Illinois count for absolutely NOTHING, except at election time. I wish you could see some of these incessant campaign ads. Their nothing but a bunch of Democratic party scum, knifing each other for the chance to rule Chicago.
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 7:20:36 PM EDT
I thought Illinois already had every kind of gun control Sarah could lust for. What more "reasonable" f-in' BS could that bitch possibly want? (Never mind, I know the true answer.)
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 8:04:48 PM EDT
Qiuck! Somebody slap a nicotine patch on that bitchz mouth.
Top Top