Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2002 4:58:00 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 5:05:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Heard a brief report on the news.

Looks like we are aware this time and undoubtedly tracking both communications and money.
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 5:17:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Yup, caught my eye too. I guess we'll find out how good they are against us when we're watching. Something I realized was that their OPSEC was so good within the 9/11 operation that many involved didn't know much of the plan till the last minute. That means many cells didn't know anything, and may not have any communication. Those cells may have taken 9/11 as the cue to initiate operations, and some may take many months, or a year or two to complete. We may be coming into the most dangerous time yet.
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 5:20:23 PM EDT
[#3]
One more attack in NYC and I'll be able to afford an apartment on Central Park West, although it might be slightly warmer and things would glow, but that's the price to pay for an apt in the city!

I wonder how well we'll prevent a future attack now.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top