Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/16/2002 4:53:40 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/16/2002 5:23:18 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/16/2002 5:25:16 PM EDT
Atleast he took himself out of the gene pool.
Link Posted: 3/16/2002 5:33:10 PM EDT
Those who are insane are totally nuts. What else is there to say? [whacko] CJ
Link Posted: 3/16/2002 5:38:49 PM EDT
Another meth lab bites the dust...
Link Posted: 3/16/2002 5:45:54 PM EDT
Well the first thing that comes to my mind when I hear about a "home explosion" with an irrational person involved is [b]meth lab[/b]. Most of the people who get involved with meth labs also use the stuff themselves. My bet is that this guy was fried and trying to cook up some more. Blew himself up and the rest is history. Something similar happened in a small town nearby about a month ago. Meth lab blows up with three guys involved. Two guys with severe burns flee in a car with a girl not injured while they leave their friend to die in the front yard from his burns. The two other guys turn up not long after and have to be Care Flighted to burn centers, which I'm sure my taxes will end up paying for. I'd like to find out what the final story on this is though.
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 6:07:48 AM EDT
I vote meth lab. Jay [img]http://www.commspeed.net/jmurray/images/iroc-cop.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 6:26:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/17/2002 6:28:28 AM EDT by antiUSSA]
While it appears that nearly everyone is quick to jump on the "Meth Lab" bandwagon, have any of you given consideration to the sheer possibility that this was indeed a very good man that was giving freely of his valuable time to teach candlemaking to a church group, when the parafin caught fire and thus exploded..? I'm sure the gentleman was not insane or high on meth, but rather distraught over the loss of churchgoers, compounded by the sudden lack of candles for this weeks special services is most likely what drove him to the brink. [0:)] -or- [}:D]
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 6:29:48 AM EDT
Originally Posted By antiUSSA: While it appears that nearly everyone is quick to jump on the "Meth Lab" bandwagon, have any of you given consideration to the sheer possibility that this was indeed a very good man that was giving freely of his valuable time to teach candlemaking to a church group, when the parafin caught fire and thus exploded..? I'm sure the gentleman was not insane or high on meth, but rather distraught over the loss of churchgoers, compounded by the sudden lack of candles for this weeks special services is most likely what drove him to the brink. [0:)] -or- [}:D]
View Quote
Ummm....No I haven't given that any consideration at all. [:)]
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 6:44:55 AM EDT
Maybe he was despondent from years of [(:|)] anal probing, and when they came for him this time he set off his thermite system, destroying the [(:|)] craft, and his house. [(:|)]
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 6:53:11 AM EDT
Or just maybe it was a candlemaking churchgroup comprised of [(:|)] that "appeared" to take their lives, so they could meet up with the mothership..? Don't think it can't happen, because it already has, at least once! [url]www.heavensgate.com[/url]
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 7:48:01 AM EDT
I'm beginning to think he might not be the only guy who might have an association with meth.....
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 8:11:37 AM EDT
Or it could have been as Richard Pryor claimed when he was severely burned in an alleged crack smoking incident. "I don't know what happened. I was just mixing some regular milk with my chocolate milk and it just blew the f*** up!" [:D]
Top Top