Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2002 3:47:51 PM EDT
New documents are being released for public viewing, will be available at the Reagan Library.

Do ya think they'll release the ones about negotiating the "arms for hostages" deal with are mortal enemy, iran?

I don't think so.

Not to say he didn't do good things too. But when you do things this bad, ya should be fired.

Why do ya think they called him the teflon president?
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 9:18:50 AM EDT
[#1]
No reply? I guess everybody agrees with me then.[:)]
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 9:51:59 AM EDT
[#2]
My knee-jerk reaction was to just gut shoot you and pour  20 mule team borax into your gasping mouth. [:(!]

But, I've typed things of greater offense/ignorance/stupidity.  So, I'll just kick back and let [>]:)] do the sermon. [;)]

Dave S

Link Posted: 3/17/2002 9:57:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Dave-- did I lie?

I know this is a touchy subject but I don't think i'm lying.
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 10:18:41 AM EDT
[#4]
trading money/arms for our hostages, or let them die???? Hmm.. If it was rainman, maybe the arms/money would stay....
Being the President sometimes mens doing unpopular things.
Regan was the GREATEST President of the second half of the 20th century, if not the greatest of all of it.
Who turned the economy around? Who rebuilt the military after YEARS of neglect?
Who stared down the Russians?
We have Ronald Regan to thank for all the good things that happenet to this country for the last 20 years. Then Clinton had to come along and F-it  up, and launch cruise missles to cover up his little scandles. He had t omurder people to keep them quiet.
Sorry, but in the scheme of things, Regan was the best thing to happen to us.

[smoke]
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 10:24:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Lying never even came to mind, rainman.

Mr. North did not ever lie while under oath, either.

Last time I heard Mr. North speak of the ICA, he stated that he understood that part of his job was to isolate the president from unconstitutional covert actions.

I did mention offensive/ignorant/stupid typed words on my part.

Dave S

BTW, Jefferson, Washington, Franklin, and....understood un(non)constitutional covert actions as a need to help ensure the viability of this fledgling country.  
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 9:55:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 10:02:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Not THOSE hostages wolfpack.
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 10:05:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 10:14:02 PM EDT
[#9]
I actually served with one of the hostages of which you speak Wolfpack. He was a LCpl back then on MSG duty.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top