Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2002 5:02:16 PM EDT
I will be in the northeast corner of the main room.   On my table I will have a preban PWA complete, stainless/laminated Ruger 10/22, postban DPMS upper/lower, stainless Ruger Mini-14/folder, Chinese SKS (short barrel), Savage bolt action .22.  I also have some assorted ammo, and mags and most everything is priced to sell(the wife is still on me to pare down my toys). :(  
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 5:24:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Where about in the Northeast Corner of the Main Room?

By Brother Nick's? By Richard Banks, the Assault Systems' guy? By the 'business table' run by Phylis?

I'll be at Brother Nick's tables just about all day (except for lunch[:D])

He's set up on the third aisle from the back wall, in the Main Room, at the very North end of that aisle.  He's blonde, long-haired, worn in a ponytail! Thin.

I look just like this:
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/EricTheHun%2Fhag3%2Ejpg[/img]
No kidding!

I'll come check out your wares!

Since Brother Nick doesn't sell weapons, I'll be able to hopefully send some folks your way!

And if you'd like we can bring you something back for lunch. Just let me know!

Eric The(Accomodating)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 5:35:57 PM EDT
[#2]
A-7 table 5.  4th table from the north wall on the eastern most isle.  Thanks for the offer of assistance, EtH. I will be there from 8-6:30 sat and 9-5:30 sun, will make for a long weekend, hope some of the crew will come by and visit.  
jfp out
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top