Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2002 2:40:30 AM EDT
Picked it up last night. I bought a couple of mellow, family type games to start (GTA III, State of Emergency). What are some other "must have" games for the PS/2?
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 12:18:47 PM EDT
Max Payne.
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 12:23:55 PM EDT
Dude, get with the times! I had a PS/2 back when they first came out. Did you get this thing second hand? [img]http://members.tripod.com/~ps2page/main85.gif[/img] Look carefully, IBM still has rights to PS/2. Now Ps/2 is what you were thinking....have fun and lighten up, its FRIDAY!!
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 12:31:45 PM EDT
Check out Twisted Metal Black. I rented it for my son last week and ended up playing it more than he did. The port of Resident Evil: Code Veronica is a good one as well.
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 12:39:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/15/2002 12:40:50 PM EDT by AnotherPundit]
I did the same just this past weekend -- my vcr broke down completely, I wanted to upgrade to a DVD player, and getting the PS2 just made sense. One game I *HAVE* to recommend: Ico. It's a puzzle game, primarily; you're a little boy with horns on your head, and you have to help a beautiful princess escape from a dark castle. Wonderful, brilliant game. Short, though -- only about 12 hours or so of gameplay. Rent from blockbuster & you may be able to beat it in the five day rental time. Plays like a mix of Prince of Persia and Myst. I still need to get a memory card, though. You'd think they'd include one.
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 2:25:06 PM EDT
PS/2 is alright. My nephew has one and we have fun playing on it. I chose an Xbox myself, and in my opinion, the best console game available right now is HALO, hands down. And it's only available for the Xbox.
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 3:23:03 PM EDT
max payne definately..... i went for the x box too. i just wish they would release ghost recon sooner than august. Btw I hate those dam little controlers on ps2 and nintendo's system.
Top Top