BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2002 10:44:21 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 11:41:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 11:53:05 PM EDT
[#2]
She is holding a G36 by the AG36 grenade launcher.

[img]http://www.hkpro.com/ag36wht.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 11:54:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd take Milla over Angelina any day of the week (Miss Jolie is a very ODD person), but anyway.. [:D]

The weapon, it's a G36K (stock probably, folded, hard to tell from the picture) with HK's 40mm grenade launcher mounted.

The pistol is a 1911 of some sort, looks like it's cocked (hope it's locked!) I am not a handgun guy :)

Scarecrow: the barrel in the Resident Evil pic is short, it's definitely a G36K. But what is the picture you show of? Barrel seems intermediate, between G36K and G36. Looks like the G36 flash hider?
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 12:11:04 AM EDT
[#4]
I beleive the G36 I posted is a G36K with original G36 flash hider or some early G36K during prototype stages.

[img]http://www.hkpro.com/image/g36klauncher.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 1:36:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Looks like she needs to rob a tit store or sumpin.
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 3:52:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

FOTFLMAO!!!! That was a good one!!

DK [:D]
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 4:22:08 AM EDT
[#7]
From Pangea

She may be somewhat flat but at least they're real.  Just say no to frankentits.  
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 6:33:32 AM EDT
[#8]
rob a tit store? ya got to be kiddin...you are looking at a lady that speaks four languages(one of them fictional), a singer that wrote almost all of the songs on her album, a professional model since she was eleven, and the saviour of France. Overall, everyone says she is a great person and great to be around---and you want fakes....well bubba just wait until Kid Rock is through with Pammie....I will take Milla...
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 6:37:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

man, this poor guy's face must hurt!
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 6:40:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

man, this poor guy's face must hurt!
View Quote

Man, it's killin' me!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.[:D]
Link Posted: 3/16/2002 6:47:04 PM EDT
[#11]
a singer that wrote almost all of the songs on her album
View Quote

Yeah, but have you heard anything on that album?  I was watching Last Call a few nights ago, and Milla sang a song, called "There ain't no god for dogs".  This was not a joke song a la Tenacious D.  This WAS, however, one of the worst songs i have ever heard.  It is impossible to explain just how mind numbingly awful it was.  I would have rather listened to the sound of a chainsaw going through my shin.
Link Posted: 3/16/2002 7:29:22 PM EDT
[#12]
I haven't seen the movie yet, but......What the hell happened to her?  She's still OK, but none of the still shots I've seen so far are terribly flattering.

After seeing her in "The Fifth Element" aka "yummy" I committed her name to memory, in hopes there would be more of her movies in the future.

I know I'll have to see Resident Evil later, just to be sure, but it appears to me that some of the hottness may be dwindling (ya, ya, I'm shallow.  But I would only need her for 4 sweaty minutes and don't care how many languages she speaks).  

[:D]
Link Posted: 3/16/2002 7:40:34 PM EDT
[#13]
I just got back from seeing it.  I liked it.  If you played the game(s) you'll like it even more.  They did a great job duplicating alot of the scenes from the movie into real life.

As for her, um, boobs, that dress it totally unflatering.  She definitely has a kick ass body.
Link Posted: 3/16/2002 7:53:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Milla is a babe. And much better taste than Anjelina.
Link Posted: 3/16/2002 8:07:13 PM EDT
[#15]
I saw it Friday night and I thought the story was really weak. I've never played the game though.
Link Posted: 3/16/2002 8:29:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
(ya, ya, I'm shallow.  But I would only need her for 4 sweaty minutes and don't care how many languages she speaks).  

[:D]
View Quote

One-pump chump.

[;)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top