Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/14/2002 4:52:44 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 5:01:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Ted(fat drunken womanizing)Kennedy's car has killed more people than my gun!
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 5:14:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't forget about 10 years ago or so when his 'bodyguard' was arrested in DC and charged with carrying an illegal firearm...Good Ol' Teddy (a chip off the old man's skirt-chasing block) pulled strings and got him off.

If it had been you or I we would have been screwed.
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 5:22:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Hasn't this geezer drank himself to death yet?  C'mon cirrhosis, we're countin' on ya, babe!
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 6:32:41 PM EDT
[#4]

And don't forget this choice comment by Patrick "Devil-Grin" Leahy:

[i]The committee chairman, Patrick Leahy, said Pickering "repeatedly injects his own opinions into his decisions on issues ranging from employment discrimination to voting rights."[/i]

Oh, so a Judge shouldn't rely on his own "judgement"?! WTF?!

But isn't that what the SCOTUS did when it "found" abortion-rights, affirmative action, racial gerrymandering, and banning school prayer written in the Constitution?!

Pat Leahy is nothing but a pustulating pox on a mangy dog's butthole.[%|]

[b] Well let's give one more big, fat DemocRATic "THANK YOU" to Jumping-Jim Jeffords! [/b]
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 3:17:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Somehow, I get the feeling if the GOP ever gets the Senate back, they won't be so quick to share power with the demos. It was a stupid idea to begin with. Look what it got them. Nothing but the same BS from the demos once they took control.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top