Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/14/2002 7:04:15 AM EDT
While watching ABC-GMA this morn, a brief clip of tonights primetime with rosie was on. She is dangerous in her views on parenting. She even stated (about gays showing affection in front of children) that heterosexual parents do not show sexual affection in front of their children either. My parents were never ashamed to kiss each other in front of us kids. And we grew up with this being the norm. And as far as working for childrens rights, I don't know what the hell she meant by that. Seems most kids do OK until their 18 and have to take responsibility for themselves, or should anyway. Hopefully after tonight her supporters will see what she really is and her popularity will fall even more. And her money won't buy everthing she wants. I don't care if she is gay, but she is the meanest, lying, HIPPOcrit out there.
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 7:23:20 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 7:58:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/14/2002 7:59:50 AM EDT by The_Macallan]
Many thousands of husband/wife couples wait for months and years to adopt children. Rosie and all other gay/dyke "couples" wanting to adopt are just purely SELFISH and only interested in THEIR OWN WANTS. They all admit children raised by gays will have a harder time being accepted by society won't learn how male/female relationships work but they think "So f*cking what? I WANT A KID AND WHAT I WANT IS ALL I CARE ABOUT!" Rosie and all her queer/faggot/lesbodyke friends and all her liberal Hollywood/Media/Gov't (Hillary) supporters will fawn over her and she'll be painted as a huge pioneer for "Children's Rights" when in fact she's just a purely selfish, bloated, self-absorbed, narcissistic, self-applauding, decrepit, degenerate, mentally defective, child abuser-in-the-making.
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 8:36:58 AM EDT
My wife came across a "rosie" magazine and after the urge to burn it went down a bit, it looked inside, What a fucking waste of paper the mag is. She responds to her letter to the editors with snide (fat woman) comments if someone writes somthing bad about her worthless magaziene and sends "presents" to all those who praise her for "all she has done". seems that the only way she can get anybody to read he liberal rag is to bribe them!
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 8:43:03 AM EDT
I've got just two words about gays adopting children: PAULA POUNDSTONE. There. Make your own decisions.
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 11:30:30 AM EDT
I saw a copy of "People" by accident at the grocery store the other day. On the front is a big pic of the big bitch and another smaller pic of her and her "girlfriend." Then the headline talks about how "brave" Rosie is for telling everyone she's a freakin' dyke. "Brave." The new definition. Tell ya what, seeing that magazine cover did greatly reduce my grocery spending because I completely lost my appetite . . .
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 12:21:30 PM EDT
Top Top