Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/14/2002 6:46:22 AM EDT
......as in very HAPPY !  they raised level-headed kids with love, discipline, and firm but fair rules. MOM and DAD watched us kids grow up to be successful people, and we will raise our own children just the same thank you. my WIFE and I wonder :  now, why do the homosexuals  want to ruin a child's chance at that?

of course i realize that not all heterosexual parents are as "normal" as mine. but why should we confuse kids even more, and mabye lessening their chances for normalcy by allowing same-sex parents to raise them? what answer do they give to the question: "dad and dad, where did i come from?"

no need to flame me. this is just my opinion.
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 6:58:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Andrea Yates

...just a thought...

Link Posted: 3/14/2002 7:03:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
but why should we confuse kids even more, and mabye lessening their chances for normalcy by allowing same-sex parents to raise them?
View Quote

We shouldn't.  The better question would be,

[b][size=5]"Why are we?" [/size=5] [/b]
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 7:17:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
no need to flame me. this is just my opinion.
View Quote

Who do you think you are having an opinion that isn't all sweetness and light and happy candy coated bunnies for everyone? You're not allowed to use your head and review the facts, then come to a conclusion! Forget all that, just get in on the big group hug for a few verses of Kumbaya! [%|]
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 7:24:17 AM EDT
[#4]
"Kumbaya, my lord, Kumbaya"....Hey where the hell is everyone?
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 7:26:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
"Kumbaya, my lord, Kumbaya"....Hey where the hell is everyone?
View Quote

Here is your group hug, as ordered...

[img]http://rockbottomdlux.freewebspace.com/smilies/GroupHug.gif[/img]

Glad to be of service[IMG]http://216.40.198.77/mysmilies/s/contrib/aahmed/biggrin.gif[/IMG]
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 7:29:16 AM EDT
[#6]
What does Kumbaya mean?

I can't find it it my Funk & Wagnels.
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 7:34:37 AM EDT
[#7]
I had occasion to observe the interaction between two female parents and a three year old boy they were raising. Things like the way they addressed him, "little man," and the  way they interacted made me think they were afraid of the day he would start to realize the difference and might become the "enemy." I doubt it could be a very healthy home for him.
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 7:40:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
What does Kumbaya mean?

View Quote

[b]Kumbaya[/b]

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord kumbaya

Someone's crying my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord kumbaya

[i]Repeat the verses with someone praying, singing, laughing, or anythng else you wish.[/i]

Link Posted: 3/14/2002 8:20:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
What does Kumbaya mean?

View Quote

You need the eubonics edition.

Actually it means, 'Come by here, my Lord, come by here....'
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top