Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/13/2002 10:20:34 PM EDT
Check out my last post on the 'Israel, an Evil Topic.' There's a questions that I think you need to answer about the photos you posted there. The ones of the Israeli Border Police executing that poor Palestinian fellow. You know the one with the explosives around his body, who refused to let go of the cord and was shot! Check it out, and let me know what your intentions were in posting some, but not all of the photos. Eric The(SuperSleuth)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 10:41:04 PM EDT
This is the photo that you inadvertantly left off that series of photos, along with the caption given by the Palestinians: [img]http://www.ccmep.org/hotnews/7.jpg[/img] '(7) They use a robot to examine the body of the martyr Mahmoud after they killed him.' Hmmm, no mention of the explosives wrapped around his body and his refusal to release the cord that triggered the device, prompting the Israeli Border Police to shoot his ass off! [b]I wonder how many innocent Israeli women and children are safe in their beds tonight due to the fact that this slimeball bastard was taken out of this world by his most hated enemies![/b] Sleep tight Mahmoud! Sleep tight, my little [b][i]Schnickelfritz[/i][/b]! Eric The(EverVigilant)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 12:59:14 AM EDT
I'd like to hear the explanation for that inexcusable omission, too. On the other hand, thanks for making the anti-Semites/Israel haters 'round these parts look like the racists and fools that they are.
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 3:09:27 AM EDT
Originally Posted By EricTheHun: This is the photo that you inadvertantly left off that series of photos, along with the caption given by the Palestinians: [img]http://www.ccmep.org/hotnews/7.jpg[/img] Didn't seem to add anything of informational value.
Hmmm, no mention of the explosives wrapped around his body and his refusal to release the cord that triggered the device, prompting the Israeli Border Police to shoot his ass off!
View Quote
No mention of anything else either. My source for the pictures, a major German news service, didn't have captions in English, and the last pic would have been pointless without some sort of interpretation/speculation. [b][i]Schnickelfritz[/i][/b]! Cute. What does it mean?
Eric The(EverVigilant)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote
Nice catch ;) Btw: It is now 05.05 Mountain, I spent the last 7 hours tight asleep. Duh! ;)
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 3:53:50 AM EDT
Post from Kar-98 -
Nice catch ;)
View Quote
I do what I can with my admittedly limited abilities. But from your response I assume that you knew what you were doing. Eric The()Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 5:20:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/14/2002 5:22:27 AM EDT by Kar98]
Originally Posted By EricTheHun: But from your response I assume that you knew what you were doing. Eric The()Hun[>]:)]
View Quote
Gee, what did you think I was? Some kind of nut who doesn't know what he's doing? Personally, I don't give a hoot about the Arabs in general. It's just this "Israel can do no wrong" attitude, paired with their arrogance to jerk the US around as they please that pisses me of. Since Israel was founded, it was a festering boil on the butt of the world, and everybody who dares to scratch is called a anti-semite, a nazi and what not. Anyway, I don't give a rodent's behind about Israel, or Jews in general, either. If they think it's a good idea to piss off everybody with their behavior, it's their problem, and they can bloody well deal with it themselves. Why would we care? [edited to correct typos, bad idea to post that early in the day]
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 5:30:24 AM EDT
(Now this has potential entertainment value!!)
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 5:36:52 AM EDT
and i was just thinking how nice it would be if the two of them took it to e-mail. but youre right. it's a slow morning so far.
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 5:42:08 AM EDT
Nice catch, ETH. Looking at that thread yesterday, it looked like a straight-out murder to me too. Who'da thunk it? Abdulazziz had him a Semtex moneybelt.
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 5:48:35 AM EDT
[b]Kar-98[/b], does it even bother you a little bit that right [u]now[/u] that little would-be suicide bomber's family is receiving a $10,000.00 check from Saddam Hussein? Does it not bother you at all that not just a [u]supposed[/u] enemy of the United States, but an [u]actual[/u] enemy of the United States, who has killed far more US servicemen than anyone else in his neighborhood, gleefully supports the actions of [u]this[/u] bastard, whose very deeds you tried to cover up? Good God, Man, where is your brain? Nevertheless, the photos that you posted (at least the ones you [u]did[/u] post), depict a very happy story with a very satisfying ending. [b]There are Israeli families this morning who are alive simply because the Israeli Border Police did their job.[/b] And did it righteously! They moved the other accomplice away from harm and danger. And attempted to talk this bastard out of his sorry-assed mission from Hell! Now all those Israeli families need to pray to their Father, and I suppose your Father, that another such hate-laden, bomb-laden, friend of Saddam's doesn't try the very same thing again today! Tell me, what are you going to pray for? Eric The(Serious)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 5:59:36 AM EDT
Originally Posted By EricTheHun: [b]Kar-98[/b],...[n]ow all those Israeli families need to pray to their Father, and I suppose your Father, that another such hate-laden, bomb-laden, friend of Saddam's doesn't try the very same thing again today! Tell me, what are you going to pray for? Eric The(Serious)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote
Now why would anybody pray to Kar98 sr? It says "The rent is due on the first of every month! No exceptions!" in friendly bold letters on the sign displayed in the lobby of all of his apartment complexes. Praying won't do you any good.
Top Top