Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2002 8:10:23 AM EDT
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/645734/posts[/url]
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 8:27:55 AM EDT
[#1]
One of Clinton's own staff members points this out as has been pointed out that Clinton turned down a great chance to get his hands on Osama, yet people, even on this board, don't hold him responsible whatsoever for September 11.  It defies logic.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 8:40:39 AM EDT
[#2]
That was also the same administration(regime) that came up with what I believe is called the Megadio Report.  This report pretty much calls any conservative, NRA member, church goer, the same as any home grown terrorist, such as Nazis, KKK, and any other group defined as a hate group.  Darndest thing though, that report either did not mention or glossed over most of the left wing home grown terrorist groups that started in the sixties and seventies.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 8:50:24 AM EDT
[#3]
LARRYG,

I do hold the last regime responsible for their lack of enforcement against international terrorist.  They bear a terrible burden for their lack of even trying after the 1st WTC attack.  It is easier to go after a bunch of men, women, and children they don't like on the home turf.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 10:24:47 AM EDT
[#4]
I saw a cost analysis of what Clintoon's gov't spent persuing Bill Gates vs. what they spent persuing the bombers of the WTC and two US embassies in Africa.  It was about 50x for Bill G.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top