Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/12/2002 7:23:21 PM EDT
while surfing the boob tube I came up on some show on Fox advertising these 2 women duking it out tomorrow night in some celebrity boxong match. I gotta admit they didnt look all that bad in them tight pants and tank tops. If you had to pick one, which would it be for weekend of cookin'?[:X] __________________________ I was never here!
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 7:26:53 PM EDT
I am looking forward to all the fights. I just wish they would do the chick fights naked. [url]www.fox.com/boxing/[/url]
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 7:27:00 PM EDT
I say Tonya because she looks more manly. I also pick Danny Bonaduce to kick Greg Brady's arse. Any takers?
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 7:29:40 PM EDT
Isn't this thing already in the can and ready for broadcast? I don't think it's gonna be live. Someone probably already knows what happened, but like "Survivor" there's supposed to be a lid on it.
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 7:34:29 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Chairborne_Ranger: Isn't this thing already in the can and ready for broadcast? I don't think it's gonna be live. Someone probably already knows what happened, but like "Survivor" there's supposed to be a lid on it.
View Quote
Yeah its not a live braodcast. I was listening to Danny Bonaduces morning show Star98.7 and he was talking about it, but not the outcome.
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 7:57:12 PM EDT
It's prerecorded. The actual fight took place last week. Thursday I believe. In the future, I would like to see Janet "the man eater" Reno take on Hillary "Putzhead Lover" Klinton in a death match with real knifes. Live in a pay for view. I would watch that one knowing we would get rid of at least one of them for good.
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 8:32:21 PM EDT
Harding is stronger and specifically has more lower body strength. This is important for more power behind the punches. Question is will they box or will they slap at each other. She is no doubt the more insane of the two as well. Jones is taller and has the reach advantage and this will work to her favor in a slap fight. Logic says Harding but I woud like to see Jones win. Harding in the end. Danny B. is kind of small compared to Greg Brady isn't he? I say Danny B. early but I have to go with Brady in the end.
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 8:42:13 PM EDT
I'm hearing from several LA record guys that the fights (at least the chick fight) are predetermined. I do, however, pick Danny, Tanya and Todd Bridges or "Willis" as he's known, to stand triumphant.
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 8:54:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/12/2002 10:31:56 PM EDT by flashman]
I’m working in my office, and decide it’s time to quit. Just before 11PM I head towards the kitchen to grab a brew. As I walk into the kitchen what do I see on the TV? A split screen - Greta Van Susteren on the left, Tonya Harding on the right. Doctor, my eyes....will they ever recover? Mike
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 4:50:57 AM EDT
Now *that's* a fight I'd like to see!
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 5:38:37 AM EDT
Tonya will win of course, she is the more athletic one.....just go for Paula nose and she will win.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 5:48:47 AM EDT
If this is what now passes for entertainment, then we all lose.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 5:55:05 AM EDT
Tonya vs. Paula, are you kidding? I am not afraid of Paula but personally, I would be a little antsy if I ran across Tonya in a dark ally.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 6:43:32 AM EDT
Tonya, by a kneecap! ----------------------- Ow, bitch! I thought you asked me up for a [u]nightcap![/u]
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 11:01:41 AM EDT
This morning ALL major networks were talking about this, bitching in great length and detail how low this fight is, thereby give Fox free advertising.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 5:41:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/13/2002 5:43:05 PM EDT by lordtrader]
Its on!!! Danny just beat the crap outta that Greg Brady dude, and now Vannila Ice is getting his butt whooped by Todd Bridges. Very interesting if you ask me. This is no joke. These boys are really hitting...hard. Well as hard as they can.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 5:49:36 PM EDT
Willis kicked Ice Ice Baby's ass. Vanilla Ice (bi-polar) had a guy in his corner I thought I recognized. It was that "Tank" guy from the early Unlimited Fighting Championships. I'm glad to see he's stayed under 600 lbs. I remember seeing interviews of him at fights he was spectating at - always drunk. Anyway, Tanya Harding has already won something very special: My heart.[:I]
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 5:52:50 PM EDT
Tonya is beating the crap outta her. So far....
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 6:49:57 PM EDT
FOX Network PRESENTS - "Trailer Trash Brawls"
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 7:10:36 PM EDT
I was waiting for tanya's trainer to put the pipe across paula's knees !
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 7:17:01 PM EDT
Nice boob job for Tonya. Much better looking than the flat tires she had in the wedding video.
Top Top