Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/3/2006 7:25:11 AM EDT
Is there any way to receive an email when I have a new IM?

I received one from Weaponsforums.com today that doesn't show up in my AR15.com IM box, neither of which send me an email when I have a new IM.  I didn't even know Weaponsforums.com existed and wouldn't have ever known that I had an IM if the person didn't finally email me and tell me they sent one.  Luckily the email generated had Weaponforums.com at the bottom.   I went to it and sure enough there was an IM.

If these are all independent how many websites are there that I might get something from?  If I'm already basically preregistered on all of them with the same handle why isn't the IM box considered the same?
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 2:18:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 5:58:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes.  They sent it through Weaponforums.com and it didn't show on AR15.com.  One I went to weaponforums.com and logged in it showed up.

Is there anyway of turning on an email notification when I get a new PM?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top