Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/11/2001 8:26:20 AM EDT
For a while, things seemed to speed up, now they've slowed down again. If this is a problem with my iMac, I'll fix it, but other websites seem to function normally. I appreciate all you do, and I've got my letter and envelope ready to send the membership in, so I'm not whining here. All the lag time between screens adds up. Any suggestions? Thanks alot!
WSmac
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 9:16:29 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm using a Mac with AOL as a provider and using their version of Netscape as a browser and the forums seem fine to me.
I have had problems the last couple of days but I beleive it was a situation everyone was having.
I've been on and off the sight all morning with out problem.

And, yes I'm in the process of dumping AOL within the next 2 weeks, just waiting for my cable modem to arrive.
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 9:59:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 10:39:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Yesterday, I turned off the dhtml(?) on my profile and it didn't seem to work beyond the first couple of pages. Today, everything seems to be going great guns! Thanks for the help.
WSmac

Quoted:
In your profile you can select to turn these off. I suggest you try that and see if it helps.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top