Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/27/2001 2:32:14 PM EDT
GB,

I can't for the life of me figure out whats going on here. I'm guessing its a cookie problem of some kind, but what do I know?

Anyway, the problem is that the forum says that I last visited the site on 5/9, yet I've been on it many times since then. All the folders are orange and I can't tell whats new and what isn't (at least since 5/9).

I've tired logging in and logging out, clearing my cookies, and whatever else you can think of... Nothing works.

Thanks for any help you can provide.
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 4:13:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the same problem, but the date of lasts log on is 5/11/01 for me.
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 1:37:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Same here except it says 5/4/01.  It is only doing it on the Public Forums.  It still works fine on the Equipment Exchange and the Industry Forums.

Anybody have any ideas what to do?
Link Posted: 6/3/2001 11:11:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I fixed mine by going with the auto-login.

Reddobie
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 2:09:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top