BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 1:47:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OK we have been trying to push tweaks and keep up with this, but everything always changes. Every device + browser combination is not something we can test. So what I need from you folks is some info and we will do what we can to fix as much as possible.

- Device (PC, Mac, iPhone, Android, etc)

- Browser (Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc - MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION!)

- What the specific issue is. "Click on upload button and nothing happens!", "Looks like it attaches, but doesn't.", "Fails with an error code.", etc.

**For reference, gold+ have image upload (media) tools in profile and inside posts. Bronze have attach ability to add photos to posts directly with no management option.I'
View Quote
I was helping troubleshoot in another thread. I'm seeing complaints with firefox mobile (android) but PC works fine. Hearing that Chrome/Brave is working fine on mobile. I couldnt find anything on firefox support site that was current.
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 2:22:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Android
Firefox

Can select a file to upload but when you try to click the upload button it does nothing, not even a flash like you get with the other buttons when you tap them.  

Just dead like a doll's eyes!

ETA that it is even broken with the desktop version of the site in Android with Firefox. Same thing as the mobile.
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 6:02:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Android
Firefox

Can select a file to upload but when you try to click the upload button it does nothing, not even a flash like you get with the other buttons when you tap them.  

Just dead like a doll's eyes!

ETA that it is even broken with the desktop version of the site in Android with Firefox. Same thing as the mobile.
View Quote

Same here. Samsung A21 phone and powered up my old Motorola with the same result. Was working fine, and then it wasn't. Working fine with Brave.

Thanks for trying to sort it out.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 6:47:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Let’s see if this one works. It’s been years since I tried to post a pic here

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 6:48:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Awesome upside down lmao
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 6:51:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Might be the phone orientation   Pic taken on iPhone 7 and uploaded on the same phone.
Attachment Attached File
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top