Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2003 6:36:50 AM EDT
Is it just me or are none of the Avatars working?  I just got my membership this weekend, my Avatar was there on Sunday, and as of Monday no avatars at all, except the ar15.com moderator ones are showing up for me.  Help?
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 3:52:18 PM EDT
[#1]
All the avitars are gone now, also when you go to respond to someones post and use spell check. You will recieve this message.

This site's subscription to SpellChecker.net has expired. The webmaster for this site can renew their subscription by visiting www.SpellChecker.net
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 2:18:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Avatars (some but not all) gone again, WTF!

Link Posted: 11/22/2003 2:55:37 AM EDT
[#3]
I've noticed a lot of red X's for avators too.  Something wrong with the photo server???

edited to say:
Still got mine!!
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 3:11:08 AM EDT
[#4]
This is the start of "our" SHTF.  Help... I want the avatars back, damn it!
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 3:39:47 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I've noticed a lot of red X's for avators too.  Something wrong with the photo server???

edited to say:
Still got mine!!

I can't see yours, either!

Link Posted: 11/22/2003 3:42:34 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

edited to say:
Still got mine!!

I can't see yours, either!

www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid89/p98d5a240304f73197e385ded4a6d9017/fa7fc082.jpg

Thats interesting???  I can see it.  Wonder why no one else can????  Can anyone else see their own avator?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top