Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2010 7:16:49 PM EDT
Why cant I search further back than 30 days? I'm sure there is valuable information that was posted prior to August 15th, 2010.

My options top out at "Past 30 Days"
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 7:17:40 PM EDT
[#1]
A $24.00 membership is required I believe.

Did you have a specific thing you are looking for?

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 7:25:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 7:26:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Really? $24 membership? Is that a lifetime membership?

Yes, I'm loking for information on NFA Gun Trust Lawyers

I'm looking for information and opinoins on the Savage BAS-K, BAT/S-K and comparisions between that and the accuracy of a DPMS Panther LRT-SASS

I'm looking for information on titanium supressors for the above

I'm looking for information on gunsmiths in my area

I'm looking for information on sniper drag bags...

I'm lookin for a ton of different things right now. Trying to make a decision between several different options for tactical long ranger rifies. ...and a supressor.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 7:32:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Log out and log back in, the membership is for a year and consider returning the favor of a gift membership should you find what you need or stick around.

Had I read your last post I would have re considered the gift but such is life.  You have to pay for most things in life that shouldn't surprise you.

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 7:52:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Log out and log back in, the membership is for a year and consider returning the favor of a gift membership should you find what you need or stick around.

Had I read your last post I would have re considered the gift but such is life.  You have to pay for most things in life that shouldn't surprise you.

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:02:37 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Had I read your last post I would have re considered the gift but such is life. You have to pay for most things in life that shouldn't surprise you.

Yeah, I apologize. That was a jerkoff post. I'm man enough to apologize, twice now: here and in my thread on Subscriptions.

Thank you. I'll tell you what: if I'm still using this site after a month, I'll subscribe. Promise.

One thing: where is the information on membership? I cannot find it.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:06:43 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Had I read your last post I would have re considered the gift but such is life. You have to pay for most things in life that shouldn't surprise you.

Yeah, I apologize. That was a jerkoff post. I'm man enough to apologize, twice now: here and in my thread on Subscriptions.
Thank you. I'll tell you what: if I'm still using this site after a month, I'll subscribe. Promise.

top of the page, online store link.

The membership he bought you was for 12 months.

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:08:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Here's a helpful link with FAQ's and such: http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=12&f=1&t=161

Also, check out the Team Forum, which you can now access due to the generosity of USMC88-93: http://www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=1&f=75

Welcome, and enjoy the site!

ETA: USMC88-93, log out and log back in yourself!
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:12:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Here is the store link to the sales info for your membership.  The intent was not to chase you around for an apology but to inform you of site info.

http://store.ar15.com/store/product.html?cat=2&prod=13

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:16:09 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

top of the page, online store link.

The membership he bought you was for 12 months.

I never would have thought to look there. I also discovered a button in my profile area.

Yes, I saw that.  I'll more than likely pay it forward, as suggested by USMC88-92!

Thank you!

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:35:24 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

The intent was not to chase you around for an apology but to inform you of site info.

Understood, I didn't take it that way, thank you.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:43:07 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Also, check out the Team Forum, which you can now access due to the generosity of USMC88-93: http://www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=1&f=75

Welcome, and enjoy the site!

Thank you for the "Welcome" vermont2nd!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top