Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2001 11:27:35 AM EDT
Troy is the best there is, and here is his response to my question why is that he is no longer the Ammunition Moderator.

"Troy

CA,  US
268 Posts
Posted - 03/13/2001 :  20:16:17        

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "moderator" assignments were made when the old site was down, and were done by memory (of Ed and/or Don). I just haven't bothered to remind them (yet) to add me back to the Ammo forum as well as the Mag forum. I'm still here participating...

Thanks for the support!

-Troy
Link Posted: 3/15/2001 11:11:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Agreed. Troy is by FAR the most helpful when it comes to ammo issues. He takes the time to give truly informative replies. He's got my vote.
Link Posted: 3/15/2001 11:18:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I agree.[:)]
Link Posted: 3/17/2001 5:13:43 AM EDT
[#3]
I agree, Troy is knowledgeable, in-depth and informative. His input is credit to himself and to this page. I am grateful to have his knowledge a question away.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top