Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/3/2002 4:21:04 PM EDT
First let me say that this web site is the main reason I pay for internet access. I truely appreciate, support and buy from those vendors that advertise here because they allow me free access to this forum. However I was surprised to see a Proffesional Ordiance advertisement appear at the top of this web site. The products this company produces are just not worthy of AR15.com's endorsement. I subscribed to Guns & Weapons For Law Enforcement and The Rifleman and PO also advertises there as well. I just don't want anyone else to make the same mistake I did. I strongly encourage anyone considering these products to do some research under this web sites industry forum before purchasing a PO product.
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 4:44:35 PM EDT
Can't say I totally disagree with you about PO.. however my 97 carbine works great since it made it's third trip to the factory. It was a POS when I first got it... now I love the damn thing... it bumpfires great, is accurate and eats anything but wolf ammo. It doesn't seem to like orlite mags, so I've stuck with thermolds, which work beautifully. I wouldn't have it as a battle rifle, but I like it just the same.
Top Top