Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/4/2001 10:01:42 AM EDT
Hosted by yours truely. A3CA is not a forum that too many people know about and not even too many folks in the C3 community know of it. It is, for those that don't know, much like IDPA and IPSC is to pistol competition shooting. The questions that I have seen in that forum have been basic class 3 stuff, only a few about the competitive aspect of the A3CA. I'd be willing to volunteer my time to moderating a  forum like that, where all of our C3 interested members can talk about ALL Title II weapons, not just M16's (which is, BTW, my favorite). I have many contacts in the C3 community as well as a halfway decent working knowledge of many Title II weapons and can bring that knowledge to the new forum if approved. I currently work for a C3 dealer in Raleigh, NC and own a few Title II pieces. I am also a board member of the NC NFA Defense Association, a non-profit organization located in North Carolina that aims to change our state laws to be in line with Federal Law as opposed to anything that our AG dreams up as his 'interpretation'.
  BTW, if there is a chance of a new forum, or if considering re-naming the A3CA forum to something else, I'd go with 'NFA General' or 'NFA Firearms'.
   Thanks for your time,
   Sterling 'STERCRAZ' Woodruff

Link Posted: 11/4/2001 5:49:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like something the boss needs to take a look at.
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 5:57:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Good idea,I have over the last monthor so posted about 4 NFA,AOW or Class3 topics.

There really seems to be a place for it,but last night GB said he was doing something to the Site I don't know if there would be time right now.
Maybe he will stop in later.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 9:36:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like a fine plan to me.

Kuiper
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top