Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2001 7:24:42 AM EDT
I am a new member in registration only as I have been reading your pages since my best friend BusMaster007 had signed on and found interesting posts and I really enjoy your forum's so I too joined.
From my perspective I don't see any changes except that if not signed in, checking the forum pages all have a notice - can't locate the URL and to contact the administrator.
Is this to keep out the public?
I know that you are doing all you can to improve our site and much of it we can't see, yet on both our pc's, one DSL and one dial up at 56k, the pages often take a long time to load still.
Also I am sure that I am not the only one that doesn't appreciate the use of cookies, so if they are really not necessary for full functionality of registration or use, could we do without them?
I have even logged on and then shut off cookie use and tried to go to other pages with your cookies already on board and I am not recognized so that won't work either.
So GoatBoy, there is my .223 cents worth, glad you at least read our posts, many boards could care less.
Thanks, Wiley ol' Prospector

PS. How about a larger message board field?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top