Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:10:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I think this is a good idea.
It would be a useful forum for the AK crowd.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 11:20:05 AM EDT
[#2]
What' else do we need to do here to get the ball rolling? Mod's say no more WTB's in the EE WTS area and to contact Goatboy or post in Site Suggestions that you want a WTB forum. There is more than 2 pages of posts from people suggesting this and......what do we still need to do?
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 2:50:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Let's get it done!
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:53:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Here's my latest IM to goatboy:

Mod's in the AK WTS forum said that we should contact you about getting an AK WTB forum. They also said to post our desire in the Site Suggestions area of the board. There are 3 pages of people asking for this. What needs to be done on our end to make it happen? Is there any thing else you need us to do? We would really like to get this setup! Also, there are quite a few members that have said that they are willing to become members or upgrade their existing accounts if this happens. I think the dollar range is between $100-$200.

Thanks for your help!

Has anyone else IM'd him?
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 4:13:11 PM EDT
[#5]

THANKS JUAN
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 5:14:43 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Do it, and I'll become a member

Are you a member yet?
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 5:16:32 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Maybe some more bribery would Work. I'll become a team member if they create an AK WTB section

Get 'er done!!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top