Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/1/2001 10:56:42 PM EDT
Nothing political. Maybe I'm just getting old and don't adjust to changes the easy :) P.S. Good Job GoatBoy. I appreciate all the work your team puts into this web site. I'm joining AR15.com pay membership.
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 4:15:14 AM EDT
Hi Goatboy, I agree with truxillo, I liked the old logo better. Plus, now all the official AR15.com merchandise producted to date is now obsolete (or a collectors item depending on how you look at it). Thanks, Mike
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 6:52:47 AM EDT
I was just coming to say something about this. I am not sure about the civilian world but in the US Army once you add the grenade launcher on it the *WHOLE* unit becomes an M203. So when I see the pic in the top right I do not see and AR-15 with a grenade launcher I see an M203. Or in other words, why the funk is a M203 the logo for an AR-15 site?
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 8:32:21 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 8:58:52 AM EDT
I did not mean to criticize. I love the site. I loved the way the old site looked as well. I have learned a lot from this site and will continue to do so. I have ordered a Tromix just from what I have read at this site and am considering the LEGP along with my buddy. Great job. I have made some web pages but nothing this complex or clean looking. Keep up the good work GoatBoy. GoatBoy[}:)]GoatBoy[}:)]GoatBoy[}:)]GoatBoy[}:)]GoatBoy[}:)]GoatBoy[}:)]GoatBoy[}:)]GoatBoy[}:)]GoatBoy[}:)]GoatBoy[}:)]GoatBoy[}:)]GoatBoy[}:)]GoatBoy[}:)] Sorry, just love saying GoatBoy.
Top Top