Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/25/2017 3:15:16 PM EDT
I like the idea of Active Topics and Newest Topics tabs.  Unfortunately, in practice these two tabs are really "Newest GD Topics" and "Active GD Topics", since GD has such the lion's share of traffic almost all of the threads that are displayed under these tabs are from GD.

It would be great to be able to somehow select things like "Newest AR-15" topics or "Most Active Outdoors" topics.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 4:58:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I know on the module app, there is a drop down menu where you can choose between the different sections, like AR-15, General, EE, and do on.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 5:04:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I never noticed that tab!    Perfect.  I'm glad to see Arfcom could look into the future and address my request.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top