Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/25/2017 9:49:23 PM EDT
So if Im the thread OP I can select members who will be allowed to update the original post. This would be useful for threads that turn out to be long and ongoing events.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 10:24:15 PM EDT
[#1]
None of your threads will ever be that popular. This is a non-issue.

Dangit! Sorry this isn't GD. I think it's an awesome idea really.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 3:57:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
None of your threads will ever be that popular. This is a non-issue.

Dangit! Sorry this isn't GD. I think it's an awesome idea really.
View Quote
I had one. About Based Stickman. I think that's what gave me the idea.
Link Posted: 12/31/2017 7:13:29 PM EDT
[#3]
This would be a great way for ongoing event threads to be updated. Most times the OP just posts a link in the first post when it happens and then the thread goes on for 50 pages. Trying to find the latest facts in that is a mess.

If the first post could be turned into a wiki type thing for threads like that, letting people update it would be pretty handy. I'm sure the COC would have to be amended to include a lock for shitposting in it though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top