Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2000 3:12:32 AM EDT
Gosh! I've never seen so much black and shades of gray- ever! [:(]

Ed:
This black & grey scheme is just too heavy. [:(]

Stealth is fine in [i]some[/i] applications, but we really need some other colors for the various backgrounds and boarders.

To make matters worse, during screen changes the screen goes.... full black. Uck!

For starters, if I were King, I'd change
~ the medium grey background behind the light grey (this works)posts to a light green or light brown (Woodland Camo?).

~ the black Post A Topic background to Olive Drab green.

Regards,
Color Me Beautiful in CT  [:)][;)]
Link Posted: 11/22/2000 7:15:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/22/2000 10:31:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Maybe it could be highlighted with muzzle blasts.
Link Posted: 11/23/2000 8:37:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Larger text on a white background would make the board a LOT easier to read.
Link Posted: 11/24/2000 7:27:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm changing my mind about the woodland camo & olive drab idea.

Personally, I'd like to see a similar color scheme for the main body of the page as in the old version.

I've thought about just why that is, and I've come to the conclusion that the brighter (in contrast to what you see here) color scheme makes me HAPPY and gives me a WARM feeling about AR15.com.

This new look is over-doing the dark BLACK gun concept, and does not make me happy to look at it. In fact, I am more apt to go to the old board first rather than come here. In fact, of the 5 gun boards I look at, I come here last.
Link Posted: 11/29/2000 7:49:37 PM EDT
[#5]
BTW:
Did I say how much I really hate this black and grey color scheme? [V]
Link Posted: 11/29/2000 9:42:02 PM EDT
[#6]
[b][size=3]I LOVE the black and grey colors. MUCH easier on the eyes than the glaring white on the other site. I think its a keeper. People will get used to it.....and grow to love it too, trust me.[/b][/size=3][uzi]
Link Posted: 12/3/2000 7:58:34 AM EDT
[#7]
How did you change to a larger font M4?
Link Posted: 12/7/2000 12:06:15 PM EDT
[#8]
how about some old board colors?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top