Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/6/2002 7:36:48 PM EDT
I miss the "Latest Topics" section on the main page.

Once I got used to looking at what people were talking about it was nice not to have to go through all the levels to get there...

=(

--LS
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 7:51:26 PM EDT
[#1]
just click on "active topics".  its even better because there is more than 10.(or however many there were)  thats usually where i go and just refresh regularly.
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 9:10:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 4:49:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Gotta tell ya....GB....the site`s been working great!............[:)]
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 10:49:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 10:53:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Hey this pertains to latest topics.....

How bout' a user defined My Active Topics timeframe to display topics within a time set by the user from a dropdown (sort of like Snitzie). That way I could keep tabs on an older topic that maybe I missed in the current time limit.

Some topics call for longer running threads on instead of being hot for a day or two then dead.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 8:25:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Thanks bud... now when are we going to finally hook up and go shooting? You're like an hour away and we've managed to avoid each other for so long now!!! [=P]
View Quote
                          That would be easier now.....my kid lives in syracuse.....send me a e-mail....we`ll set something up....my kid and his sidekick are both rednecks like me and should have found a shootin` spot by now.....I`ll find out.....suppose I`d need some kind of a gun though.....hhmmm don`t know.........[:|]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top