Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/6/2002 7:36:48 PM EDT
I miss the "Latest Topics" section on the main page. Once I got used to looking at what people were talking about it was nice not to have to go through all the levels to get there... =( --LS
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 7:51:26 PM EDT
just click on "active topics". its even better because there is more than 10.(or however many there were) thats usually where i go and just refresh regularly.
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 9:10:18 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 4:49:30 AM EDT
Gotta tell ya....GB....the site`s been working great!............[:)]
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 10:49:08 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 10:53:24 AM EDT
Hey this pertains to latest topics..... How bout' a user defined My Active Topics timeframe to display topics within a time set by the user from a dropdown (sort of like Snitzie). That way I could keep tabs on an older topic that maybe I missed in the current time limit. Some topics call for longer running threads on instead of being hot for a day or two then dead.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 8:25:58 AM EDT
Originally Posted By GoatBoy: Thanks bud... now when are we going to finally hook up and go shooting? You're like an hour away and we've managed to avoid each other for so long now!!! [=P]
View Quote
That would be easier now.....my kid lives in syracuse.....send me a e-mail....we`ll set something up....my kid and his sidekick are both rednecks like me and should have found a shootin` spot by now.....I`ll find out.....suppose I`d need some kind of a gun though.....hhmmm don`t know.........[:|]
Top Top