BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 7:11:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

My work was going to try to mandate it - we are a small company. One of my leaders, who thought it should only be a personal decision, pushed back against that - so it never became mandatory - BUT my founding leader and another colleague said some pretty awful things about the unvaccinated.

I remain the ONLY one in the company who is unvaccinated. I was looked down upon for sure, and I had to be moved off of a couple clients who either required it or would be required for travel - and it was a pretty dark time since I kept it hidden for awhile except for the one leader who she and I have known for over a decade.

I saw what some coworkers would really think of me.. I chuckle when they keep getting sick and I do not.

So there is that.

But I am pretty "proud" in the sense that as a woman who typically just goes with the flow and is a rule follower for the most part, I continued to follow my own feeling on this and never bent the proverbial knee. I saw some friends who were REALLY nasty to the unvaccinated - ironically most of them never thought I was one of the dirty (happens when you are a professional suburban white lady they tend to think you are like them) - a lot of those "friends" I wont call friend again.
View Quote

You probably deserve everything that was said in the video, bravo. The same people who sneered at us now want to play nice and pretend it never happened and we didn’t see their true colors. To hell with them. Yes I am bound to forgive them but I have no hope or consideration for them going forward. They’ll get their reward.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 7:17:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Easy with the personal attacks bud. We can be civil. Just because you don't like what I have to say doesn't give you the right to be nasty.

There is actual data to support them all having had a much higher chance of surviving Covid had they been vaccinated. But you're right, we wouldn't know with 100% certainty.
View Quote

Oh you want a truce and pity after you stood on the bodies of the dead in some vile guilt tripping display of arrogance? You can’t get more personal than that bud.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 7:34:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Oh you want a truce and pity after you stood on the bodies of the dead in some vile guilt tripping display of arrogance? You can’t get more personal than that bud.
View Quote

Meanwhile you provide nothing of substance aside from attacking me personally.  I don't want anything from you...stop with the drama.

Go look at the numbers from hospitalizations and deaths in vaccinated vs unvaccinated people and tell how the vaccine didn't help.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 7:55:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Meanwhile you provide nothing of substance aside from attacking me personally.  I don't want anything from you...stop with the drama.

Go look at the numbers from hospitalizations and deaths in vaccinated vs unvaccinated people and tell how the vaccine didn't help.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It would be a more accurate number if they counted being vaccinated as right after the first shot, instead it takes a month and a half to be fully jabbed.  How many like the doctor I linked to earlier in this thread (on an edit) didn't make the fully vaccinated but counted as a covid death, blood clots within days of getting jabbed.  Died in the hospital...but he was so healthy.....  

Then they didn't even tested vaccinated people for kung flu, maybe that is why flu deaths came back after a year off.  You don't know, the data is totally fucked up.  The CDC has had to "correct" the deaths at least once due to a computer error, funny how every "recount" it only has gone lower.  I know 4 people that died from "kung flu" of which a mild wind would have killed them.  Between stage 4 cancer and heart attacks since the 1980's I guess it could have been the only thing to do it....

What I do know is my vaccinated and boosted coworker has had kung flu more than anyone else in the office.  As an immune compromised person I lived through kung flu just fine and don't know when I got it.   The CDC, FDA, and media lied to everyone...no reason to believe anything they put out.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 8:03:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL.

Yet an 18 year old unvaccinated person is less likely to be hospitalized than a vaccinated 65 year old.  Funny how that works.... nevermind the myocarditis risk....
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 8:20:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It's disappointing, how many bent the knee.
View Quote

The same ones that will bend the knee when they come for our rights.

Link Posted: 10/6/2022 9:39:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Easy with the personal attacks bud. We can be civil. Just because you don't like what I have to say doesn't give you the right to be nasty.

There is actual data to support them all having had a much higher chance of surviving Covid had they been vaccinated. But you're right, we wouldn't know with 100% certainty.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can post pictures all day long of kids, teens, “boomers” and other folks killed or permanently debilitated by the jab but I don’t see the point, I’m not a propaganda slinging shill like you.  There’s no evidence your convenient and famous anecdotal cases would have been protected by the clot shot. You’re just a sad pathetic deceiver defending a failure of a “vax”.

No, there isn't. In fact, there is data that supports the notion that the severe adverse effect rate was nearly 4x the rate of a severe Kung Flu case (0.5% vs 0.13%) and that was against the original strain. So, yes, we do know with 100% certainty that the HEGT shots are a miserable failure from a public health perspective.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 9:41:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I don't have a side bud.   There are plenty of people that think the governemt botched their response to Covid, that the shut downs were bs and that the goverent shouldn't be telling businesses to mandate vaccines. Meanwhile they recognize that the vaccine offered some of the best protection against Covid, that millions of people aren't "being murdered" by the vaccine, and or believe that medicine made for livestock from Tractor Supply wad their best hope.

Maybe find a pillow to scream into if someone have a different opinion than yours triggers you so much.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This would be laughable if it wasn't so downright pathetically sickening.  Your side demanded that people like me and many other in this thread lose everything we have because we simply refuse to inject a questionable untested, unproven, chemical concoction, where we were left with no means for compensation if those chemical concoctions caused us physical harm. Your side told us that we were stupid, deniers of truth, refused to follow the government, we were not allowed to have an opinion unless we had a degree in biology. Some of you even accused us of being traitors. Many of your type jumped for joy and glee all over arfcom whenever somebody died without having one of your chemical  concoctions. It was your side that wanted to inject expectant mothers with this chemical concoction with no way to know the type of damage it could do to the unborn child, and then told us we were being ridiculous that that was even remotely a concern. Your side called us murders for even questioning the efficiency of masks.  Your side destroyed this economy, destroyed livelihoods and lives, and justified it out of your own personal fear, with no concern for those affected.   Your side has expressed some of the most disgusting hateful vile things  Towards people who just wanted to be left alone.  It was your side that explained away every single flip flop from your God emperor Fauci.  It was your side that supported church members being arrested and put in prison and fined for holding parking lot services where families stayed in their cars.  It was your side that supported firing people who refused the chemical concoction. Your side did all of this and Then your kind cries and wines and talks about being civil when someone hurts your little feelings.

Sadly, I can't tell you what I really think of your type, because that would cost me my account here. But you get a go around and be just like I described above and nothing happens.

I don't have a side bud.   There are plenty of people that think the governemt botched their response to Covid, that the shut downs were bs and that the goverent shouldn't be telling businesses to mandate vaccines. Meanwhile they recognize that the vaccine offered some of the best protection against Covid, that millions of people aren't "being murdered" by the vaccine, and or believe that medicine made for livestock from Tractor Supply wad their best hope.

Maybe find a pillow to scream into if someone have a different opinion than yours triggers you so much.

No, the HEGT shots offered some of the *worst* protection against Kung Flu, even beyond doing nothing. Why? Because the severe adverse event rate from the HEGT shots was nearly 4x that of getting a severe case of Kung Flu. So, doing absolutely nothing would have been almost 4 times better than bringing out the HEGT shots.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 9:46:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I looked. It didn't.

Which shows that increasing percentages of the population actually increased the severe cases of Kung Flu. (The paper's authors actually reported no correlation even though their curve fit shows worse.)

The peaks of the hospitalizations and deaths curves were not blunted one iota. Zip.

The HEGT shots were and are still a dismal failure.

So, once again, you are spouting unsupported nonsense and not truth.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 10:04:23 PM EDT
[#10]
not a sheep
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 10:42:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I looked. It didn't.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/191393/Vax-failure_JPG-2283987.jpg

Which shows that increasing percentages of the population actually increased the severe cases of Kung Flu. (The paper's authors actually reported no correlation even though their curve fit shows worse.)

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/191393/Capture_JPG-2210045.jpg

The peaks of the hospitalizations and deaths curves were not blunted one iota. Zip.

View Quote

I'm sorry but the text in those fancy graphs are hard to read. Do either of those graphs compare hospitalizations and deaths in vaccinated vs unvaccinated populations?
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 1:46:43 AM EDT
[#12]
I have remained unvaxed despite the threat of unemployment.  Out of 45 employees only 3 of us stuck to our guns and fought to the end..  I can only pray they don't end up trying to force us again.  I am now unfortunately at the point that our senior daughter is looking at colleges and most require a COVID vaccination for admittance, very sad and crazy that this will play a part in our decision as to where she goes.
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 4:09:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I have remained unvaxed despite the threat of unemployment.  Out of 45 employees only 3 of us stuck to our guns and fought to the end..  I can only pray they don't end up trying to force us again.  I am now unfortunately at the point that our senior daughter is looking at colleges and most require a COVID vaccination for admittance, very sad and crazy that this will play a part in our decision as to where she goes.
View Quote

Good for you that's awesome.
My wife was one of 1% maybe 2% of people that stuck it out.
The thing that sucks is most of these big companies never really had a vaccination mandate they just had a threat of a vaccination mandate....
So now that 60 or so thousand employees in her company are vaccinated about half of those are extremely pissed off because they could have stuck to their guns also and not got vaccinated but they were big fucking pussies.

Good luck finding a college I really hope she can attend one that doesn't have a mandate.

Link Posted: 10/7/2022 7:31:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

I’m sorry to hear your daughter is going to have to deal with this BS. Kids and young adults are at such little risk for complications. And the vacccines don’t stop transmission.

The unvaccinated is about the same ratio at my company.  I realized I stood alone in my circle.
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 7:33:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I'm sorry but the text in those fancy graphs are hard to read. Do either of those graphs compare hospitalizations and deaths in vaccinated vs unvaccinated populations?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I looked. It didn't.

Does any study account for comorbidities?  If we want to do science, let’s do science. But we can’t have that, can we.
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 10:35:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 11:25:21 AM EDT
[#17]

"centuries of medical knowledge at work" in reference to something brand new and completely experimental.

We've been witnessing the most foundational levels of thinking and reasoning be completely evaded by these people for almost three years (at least as it relates to "covid").....and it's still just downright amazing to watch. So sad.
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 1:09:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

You probably deserve everything that was said in the video, bravo. The same people who sneered at us now want to play nice and pretend it never happened and we didn’t see their true colors. To hell with them. Yes I am bound to forgive them but I have no hope or consideration for them going forward. They’ll get their reward.
View Quote

@JohnnyLoco

I don't think I deserve everything in the video - I know there were times my angst and stress impacted my relationship. My partner who is on Arfcom saw me through that period - he pointed out - and this is very true - this was the first time in my life where I was ABSOLUTELY hated - truly hated for nothing but because I had a different belief. My partner is a gun lover and has been a competitive shooter for decades - so it had been something that was just par for the course for him - then lets not ignore the fact that he is a white male *lol*

But myself? I tend to be the one at work who will happily take on new work, sacrifice personal life for clients and work, high achiever, helpful to friends and family, etc - then I had such hate spewed to my face when they didn't know they were talking about me. One event was so disturbing to another coworker (who is now no longer with the company) while on an overseas business trip when my founder and colleague were telling our German client pretty nasty stuff about the unvaccinated, etc. She was upset because she knew my circumstance (we have also been friends for a long time). It bothered her - she ended up saying something to them later about jumping to conclusions about people.

I used to have horses and even my barn owner was one day in engaged in some pretty vitriolic conversation with another boarder (the barn owner and I used to be extremely close) about the unvaccinated even when our horse chiropractor just mentioned that one of her clients was killed by the vaccine - it was... eye opening. I have to say - *LOL* I have hardened a lot through this. I was always slightly distrustful over people but gave large swaths of consideration to those I loved... nah, not now.

I am more of the 'fuck'em" mentality.

Ironically when in business school and even during another undergrad degree I remember learning all about the Milligram experiments and I used to think (in my pompous academic way) "oh people were just so much less sophisticated back then" and even during WWII people were just desperate and uneducated or easily swayed that couldn't happen now. *LOL*

Yeah... now I see some people will load you up in a cattle car with a smile and slap themselves on the back for their virtue.

As I said, "fuck'em"
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 1:12:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I looked. It didn't.

The first graph was comparing the percentage of population that had taken the HEGT shots and looking at the severe case rate. There was no correlation. One would expect that as the percentage of the population who'd taken the HEGT shots climbed, the rate at which the population got a severe case of Kung Flu would go down. Didn't happen. That is saying at a macro level the shots were a public policy failure because they didn't reduce the Kung Flu rate at all.

The second graph is showing the same trend but constrained to the Great State of Texas. Again, as the percentage of the population got the shots, particularly those "most vulnerable", that the peak of the curves should have been dramatically lower. Didn't happen. That's saying that the HEGT shots had no impact on hospitalizations and deaths at a macro level. This is precisely what one would expect based on the failure of the trial data to show a reduction in the all-cause mortality.

The shots were and are a dismal failure and the data shows it (and has from the beginning). Distributing the shots was (and is more so now) a far, far worse choice than doing nothing would have been.
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 1:21:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The first graph was comparing the percentage of population that had taken the HEGT shots and looking at the severe case rate. There was no correlation. One would expect that as the percentage of the population who'd taken the HEGT shots climbed, the rate at which the population got a severe case of Kung Flu would go down. Didn't happen. That is saying at a macro level the shots were a public policy failure because they didn't reduce the Kung Flu rate at all.

The second graph is showing the same trend but constrained to the Great State of Texas. Again, as the percentage of the population got the shots, particularly those "most vulnerable", that the peak of the curves should have been dramatically lower. Didn't happen. That's saying that the HEGT shots had no impact on hospitalizations and deaths at a macro level. This is precisely what one would expect based on the failure of the trial data to show a reduction in the all-cause mortality.

The shots were and are a dismal failure and the data shows it (and has from the beginning). Distributing the shots was (and is more so now) a far, far worse choice than doing nothing would have been.
View Quote

You know even if... we ignore how much of a failure the shots were.. and even if we ignore the mandates and those who the shots injured.....

I am still in awe that the medical community and public health's game plan was LITERALLY - DO NOT TREAT SICK PEOPLE UNTIL THEY ARE BLUE. STAY HOME UNTIL YOU CANT BREATHE.

I am confounded by that we had Primary care DOCTORS and CLINICS refuse to see patients if they have covid symptoms.

I am lucky I started going to direct primary care during all of this - and once I was sick (not COVID) I asked the doc if she wanted to reschedule our appointment. She thought I was bonkers and said.. I am a doctor this is my job to see and treat sick patients. *lol*
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 1:23:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
A little over the top, don’t have think?

But still…….

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/7/2022 1:30:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
My eldest daughter had to get the shots/booster to be able to attend Stanford.

Stanford is also still requiring the damn masks.
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 1:59:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You know even if... we ignore how much of a failure the shots were.. and even if we ignore the mandates and those who the shots injured.....

I am still in awe that the medical community and public health's game plan was LITERALLY - DO NOT TREAT SICK PEOPLE UNTIL THEY ARE BLUE. STAY HOME UNTIL YOU CANT BREATHE.

I am confounded by that we had Primary care DOCTORS and CLINICS refuse to see patients if they have covid symptoms.

I am lucky I started going to direct primary care during all of this - and once I was sick (not COVID) I asked the doc if she wanted to reschedule our appointment. She thought I was bonkers and said.. I am a doctor this is my job to see and treat sick patients. *lol*
View Quote

I hinted at this earlier in this thread but the other posted didn't pick up on it, as this is not medical treatment.  Early treatment is key to most every type of illness.  They waited until they were the walking dead to treat people, then "there is not much we can do" but put them on a vent and collect extra cash until they die and then collect more extra cash.  

I have NEVER been to the doctors office with a viral/cold infection and given nothing but "go home and die" as a prescription.  Might have been only slightly stronger than the OTC stuff but it was a prescription.  I didn't even hear of any doctor saying take some zinc and plenty of fluids....nope nada zilch..  I am sure a few might have but that wasn't the norm.
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 2:58:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I hinted at this earlier in this thread but the other posted didn't pick up on it, as this is not medical treatment.  Early treatment is key to most every type of illness.  They waited until they were the walking dead to treat people, then "there is not much we can do" but put them on a vent and collect extra cash until they die and then collect more extra cash.  

I have NEVER been to the doctors office with a viral/cold infection and given nothing but "go home and die" as a prescription.  Might have been only slightly stronger than the OTC stuff but it was a prescription.  I didn't even hear of any doctor saying take some zinc and plenty of fluids....nope nada zilch..  I am sure a few might have but that wasn't the norm.
View Quote

@Scoobysmak

At this point I think most of the medical establishment is garbage. I am VERY particular now with what doctors I will see for anything and even then I am skeptical and do not rely on all of their information.

When I found my new primary care doc, I actually looked up ALL of the doctors I was investigating on social media, twitter and elsewhere. Several I never reached out to because I could tell I figured they would be those who just do not question anything.

I chose my current doctor when I saw on a super old FB post of her's that she did some kind of sponsorship at a gun show almost a decade ago due to her husband being a marine *lol*

I figured this is someone who probably thinks a little bit differently.

And she does - she was ambivalent on the shots at first. As a first generation Asian immigrant, she is still active in the Asian community and even did a flu shot clinic a few years ago at an Asian community center. She is more of the belief in eating right, exercise, etc. She went into private practice as a direct primary care doc when she just got tired of corporate medicine.

She was ambivalent on the shots until her father had an adverse reaction to the shots. As well as a few patients.. after that she was like NAH I dont advise ANYONE to get them if they are in decent health.
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 3:43:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's a lot of words when a simple no would have sufficed.
Since you seem to hold Texas Covid data in such high regards let's look at the Texas DPH dashboard.

Attachment Attached File

Link to source, which you failed to provide.
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 6:02:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Since you seem to hold Texas Covid data in such high regards let's look at the Texas DPH dashboard.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/50305/Screenshot_20221007-144213_Chrome_jpg-2554341.JPG

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/50305/Screenshot_20221007-144213_Chrome_jpg-2554341.JPG

What the propaganda which you just posted doesn't say is that the vaccination status of very few people is known in Texas. It is not taken as information at check in to a medical practice nor at the hospital. As such, any patient for whom their shot status is unknown is treated as "unvaccinated" even though that frequently isn't the case. This is even mentioned in the data comments on the web site, which you didn't include, no doubt on purpose.
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 6:27:22 PM EDT
[#27]
@chevypowerzz4

Hillsdale College does not mandate the vax or masks.

I'm not alumni,  but I am a supporter.
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 6:57:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

What the propaganda which you just posted doesn't say is that the vaccination status of very few people is known in Texas. It is not taken as information at check in to a medical practice nor at the hospital. As such, any patient for whom their shot status is unknown is treated as "unvaccinated" even though that frequently isn't the case. This is even mentioned in the data comments on the web site, which you didn't include, no doubt on purpose.
View Quote

No, what the graphs I posted prove is the vaccinated had a much better chance of not dying or being hospitilized if they contracted Covid.

It's taken from the same source you got one of your graphs. Unlike you I also posted a link to the source because I care about transparency.
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 6:58:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 7:17:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Once again, aggregated garbage.  Risk-reward is not the same for all age cohorts.  But keep spouting like you are a statistics expert.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 7:40:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Once again, aggregated garbage.  Risk-reward is not the same for all age cohorts.  But keep spouting like you are a statistics expert.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/200878/WhatHappenedHere_JPG-2554581.JPG
View Quote

So what? The younger you are the less of a benefit the vaccine is compared to older folks. Probably because the older you are, the more dangerous Covid is to you.
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 8:12:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

So what? The younger you are the less of a benefit the vaccine is compared to older folks. Probably because the older you are, the more dangerous Covid is to you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/200878/WhatHappenedHere_JPG-2554581.JPG

So what?  Maybe just a higher rate of vaccine induced myocarditis.

Attachment Attached File

Source: https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.12.21.21268209v1.full-text
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 8:56:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

No, what the graphs I posted prove is the vaccinated had a much better chance of not dying or being hospitilized if they contracted Covid.

It's taken from the same source you got one of your graphs. Unlike you I also posted a link to the source because I care about transparency.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, what you posted is propaganda for the reasons I indicated. The vaccination status of those patients is mostly unknown and hence they fall into the "unvaccinated" category in the data. But, you already knew that because it's been posted here before.
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 9:34:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Sigh.

Once again, The Pfizer-Fister Paid Shills come into cloudy up a good thread with specious, passive-aggressive arguments that derail the conversation.
Almost like it's intentional, or something.

Best,
JBR
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 9:49:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

No, what you posted is propaganda for the reasons I indicated. The vaccination status of those patients is mostly unknown and hence they fall into the "unvaccinated" category in the data. But, you already knew that because it's been posted here before.
View Quote

What I posted is from the Texas Dept of Health which according to you is a credible source for Covid information. It clearly indicates that those individuals who are vaccinated are less likely of dying or being hospitilized from Covid.
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 10:13:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

What I posted is from the Texas Dept of Health which according to you is a credible source for Covid information. It clearly indicates that those individuals who are vaccinated are less likely of dying or being hospitilized from Covid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, it doesn't say that at all when the underlying data can't support those claims. And, the underlying data isn't good enough to make those claims by their own admission.
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 10:18:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nobody trust any part of the medical community anymore...let that sink in for a minute.  You did it to yourselves so if you want to get mad, look in the mirror.

You totally looked over what he said, if they don't know the status it goes in the unvaxxed category.  I am sure the guy that is in a coma from getting the jab can answer that question...  This totally defeats comparing real numbers...just like when I asked you why they didn't test people for kung flu in the hospitals early after the jabs...you didn't know why and you told me to ask them.  

Bottom line is the medical community along with the Gov fucked this up so bad you cannot regain the trust of a mass population of people, congrats I guess..
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 10:23:37 PM EDT
[#38]
We could look at UK data from January 2021 to March 2022 I think.

Same thing. Seems the Texas data is pretty good.
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 10:25:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/wNdHz3T.png

View Quote

That is just a picture with no context of source
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 10:31:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

That is just a picture with no context of source
View Quote

That's highly ironic.

It's from UK Offical source
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 10:39:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

No, it doesn't say that at all when the underlying data can't support those claims. And, the underlying data isn't good enough to make those claims by their own admission.
View Quote

The underlying data does demonstrate that the vaccine saved thousands of lives. Even you admit that the source is reliable as you've posted data from the Texas Dept of Health numerous times.
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 10:49:43 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

The underlying data does demonstrate that the vaccine saved thousands of lives. Even you admit that the source is reliable as you've posted data from the Texas Dept of Health numerous times.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, the underlying data says no such thing because the underlying data on vaccination status is unreliable. You keep avoiding that key point that proves you wrong time and time again.
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 10:50:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/wNdHz3T.png

View Quote

Hey look, COVID vaccines prevent non-COVID deaths too. We are saved.
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 11:13:12 PM EDT
[#44]
I've had shingles vax x2 and tetanus x1 this year.

I hard the 'rona over two years ago. It was no biggie. My wife has a bunch of chronic health problems/co-morbidities. I was scared for her. Luckily she got the one last Christmas that was a cold for the kids. It sent her to bed for a couple of days, but she bounced right back.

I've only had the 'rona the one time, and I took care of everyone, and did not attempt to distance when they had it. My daughter and I fell asleep on the couch watching TV. She slept on my shoulder for hours when she had the 'rona this summer. I find it a little strange that she's had it twice, and I've only had it the one time.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 2:39:27 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

That's highly ironic.

It's from UK Offical source
View Quote

Maybe you should have posted that the first time.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 4:43:36 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

No, the underlying data says no such thing because the underlying data on vaccination status is unreliable. You keep avoiding that key point that proves you wrong time and time again.
View Quote

You yourself posts data from the Texas DOH, therefor you are now admitting to using unreliable data. You keep avoiding the fact that you use the same data source.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 11:30:32 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

You yourself posts data from the Texas DOH, therefor you are now admitting to using unreliable data. You keep avoiding the fact that you use the same data source.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're completely missing the point, as usual. The data on whether a patient has been "vaccinated" or not (the topic of discussion) is unreliable because it isn't in the information taken at intake. Duh. The data on a positive test result once under care (assuming you believe the testing is accurate) will be correct. Another somewhat fuzzy area is whether patients who are admitted to the hospital are admitted due to Kung Flu exclusively or something else and they test positive for Kung Flu once they get in the system. The data from the TX web site has what percentage of hospitalizations have tested positive for Kung Flu but I haven't seen a method to extract those who were in the hospital for something else and just by coincidence tested positive for Kung Flu since they are both treated the same way in the data.

From the beginning, the data that would be required to get a true fix on the pandemic (and the other aspects thereof like the HEGT shots) has been deliberately not gathered. One has to wonder why that is in the era of "big data".
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 11:45:10 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

You're completely missing the point, as usual. The data on whether a patient has been "vaccinated" or not (the topic of discussion) is unreliable because it isn't in the information taken at intake. Duh. The data on a positive test result once under care (assuming you believe the testing is accurate) will be correct. Another somewhat fuzzy area is whether patients who are admitted to the hospital are admitted due to Kung Flu exclusively or something else and they test positive for Kung Flu once they get in the system. The data from the TX web site has what percentage of hospitalizations have tested positive for Kung Flu but I haven't seen a method to extract those who were in the hospital for something else and just by coincidence tested positive for Kung Flu since they are both treated the same way in the data.

From the beginning, the data that would be required to get a true fix on the pandemic (and the other aspects thereof like the HEGT shots) has been deliberately not gathered. One has to wonder why that is in the era of "big data".
View Quote

Per usual you decide if data is valid based on whether or not it supports your narrative. This is why it's impossible to have an ethical, honest debate with you. You make stuff up without providing anyway of validating what you're saying.

Either we can trust data gathered from the Texas DOH or we can't. You decide.

Link Posted: 10/8/2022 11:48:20 AM EDT
[#49]
Vaxtards. Lol.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 11:51:34 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Per usual you decide if data is valid based on whether or not it supports your narrative. This is why it's impossible to have an ethical, honest debate with you. You make stuff up without providing anyway of validating what you're saying.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You really don't understand statistics. No wonder we as a society are screwed.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top