User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 7:39:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Both sides?  Lolololol
View Quote

I wish I was that baked for 2yrs straight to have that perspective.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 7:41:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

at least you're a good sport. That made me actually LOL.

The sad thing is ..this all will be memory-holed. No justice for the countless people who lost their jobs. No justice for those who were backed against a wall and forced to choose between their principles or being able to feed their family. The media and public just moves on to the next hot topic.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I got the J&J because it was the least effective and was only one shot, and saved me the hassle of getting swabs shoved up my nose all the time

Y'all purebloods gonna feel real dumb when I show you my $4 class action check in 2067

at least you're a good sport. That made me actually LOL.

The sad thing is ..this all will be memory-holed. No justice for the countless people who lost their jobs. No justice for those who were backed against a wall and forced to choose between their principles or being able to feed their family. The media and public just moves on to the next hot topic.

That is a real concern but one that some of us will still remember.

FWIW I do regret getting the vaccine, and will not get boosters. I listened to the Malone and McCullough interviews on Rogan, and now I’m done.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 7:41:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Really showed a separation within my circle of who was weak and who was strong. Mostly followed political lines but not exclusively, plenty of people I never would have thought would bend did so first and willingly.
View Quote

Yep.  They went after people's livelihood and a lot of people fell to their knees rather quickly.  I'm disappointed in a good number of people but quite proud of others.  It was certainly a test of how far people would go.  The surprisingly high number of weak people has opened the door for future acts of psychotic behavior from people with power.  The precedent set is orders of magnitude worse than both the virus and the "vaccine".
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 7:43:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Good for everyone, but “greatest humans that have ever lived” seems a bit much.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/5/2022 7:47:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Maybe, but the question is, how many of the people who got the covid vax will go along with the new thing. Betting it'll be 50% of population if even that.
View Quote
We had to get the mark to feed our family what else were we supposed to do.

We can't fight the government so we took the mark.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 7:49:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Cool video I guess.

Anyone else now thinking of passing on flu shots because they might put some covid shit in with it?

View Quote

Sort of. I typically don’t get flu shots anyway mostly because I didn’t feel a need. Now I definitely will never get one.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 7:49:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
How do the golden handcuffs feel?

View Quote

How does it sit with you when you drag your ass into an ED with an MI that 95% + of your caregivers are not "pure of blood"?
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 7:50:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Remember when members were sanitizing their mail?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's disappointing, how many bent the knee.

Remember when members were sanitizing their mail?

I remember.  To be fair, when the china virus first hit the news it was described as something serious, like ebola crossed with the common cold.  By the time the "vaccines"  were unleashed and pushed on the public enough time had passed that people should have realized the china virus wasn't the end of the world.

Serious question:  What does "fully vaccinated" mean these days?  How many shots do you have to have to claim that?
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 7:51:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Pure blood genetically unaltered checking in. I will never ever take their stupid vax. They made sure of that with the guilt pushing, the threats and their minions on social media spouting off that the socially irresponsible unvaxxed should be denied care if they get the 'rona and even said we should lose our healthcare coverage completely. I'll never forget what was said and done.
View Quote

I didn’t forget anything.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 7:54:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I lost my nursing career for vax refusal. Many of us did.

The strong among us are not kowtowed to a single lifestyle nor do we take kindly to tyranny and lies. A strong man is willing to exist at levels most would find untenable while they guide their family through a quagmire of uncertainty as they lead them back to prosperity.  A strong man has qualities that preclude him from failure; even if the adversity is daunting and life ending or changing.

You have a price, and it is not your family. Your price is a perceived loss of "safety" and "comfort". Both of these concepts are false Gods. Sorry you are weak.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/5/2022 7:55:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Job vs vax.  Hmmm.  I'm betting a whole bunch of the bloviating "pure bloods" here are full of shit and WOULD have gotten the jab if it REALLY did come down to it.  Oh well they won't have to deal with me for long as I'm supposed to drop dead within five years from it.

My God the bullshit on both sides is unbelievable.  Sounds like a trailer park arguing with a section 8 apartment.  

For the record I did not want to take the damn shots but it was either work and support my family or go on welfare.  For real.
View Quote

So you bent the knee. Got it.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 7:56:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

It is even more disappointing how many on both sides rejected freedom of choice. In effect, they rejected the whole principle of freedom they claim to love so much.
View Quote

Both sides? Have you been living on MSNBC for the past few years? You clearly do not know what freedom of choice even means.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 7:57:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Job vs vax.  Hmmm.  I'm betting a whole bunch of the bloviating "pure bloods" here are full of shit and WOULD have gotten the jab if it REALLY did come down to it.  Oh well they won't have to deal with me for long as I'm supposed to drop dead within five years from it.

My God the bullshit on both sides is unbelievable.  Sounds like a trailer park arguing with a section 8 apartment.  

For the record I did not want to take the damn shots but it was either work and support my family or go on welfare.  For real.
View Quote

So you support forced compliance.  How freedom loving of you.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 7:58:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Don't think I could've said it better. What really creeped me out is how much they were pushing it.

Hell, for a minute it was employment vs. shot.
View Quote

Still is for some.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 7:58:46 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

And yet more grandiose bloviating bullshit.  I'd love for you to prove you gave up your nursing job.  In fact, if you can, I'll mail you a Pmag new in the wrapper.  If you think I'm giving up a 50+/hr job for something where I would be lucky to get 20 you are smoking crack.  Over a fucking shot.
View Quote

I am curious, is it your position that no one refused the jabs and lost their jobs over it?
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 7:59:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

In public I never wore a mask and I have yet to patronize any of the places in my AO that were being mask Nazis. In private I never wore a mask. At work it may have been on my body but not over my nose or mouth and.i took every opportunity to throw that shit on the ground. Being a pyro I also found.out those china made dust mask are very flammable.

View Quote

Menards was the first business in my area to have a mask mandate. They started it so early the government was still saying masks don't work. They also had age restrictions and nobody under 16 was allowed in the store.

They'll never get another dime from me.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 7:59:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Both sides?  Lolololol

If you were against a mandatory vax, you are against their freedom of choice to choose to force an experimental treatment that isn’t even a true vaccine upon you.

Why do you oppose their freedom of choice to censor you and fire you?
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 8:00:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I’ve never had a flu shot either. Haven’t had the flu in over 30 years. Natural immunity baby.

I have several risk factors as well. I should be dead according to Fauci.
View Quote

Fauci also said you could get AIDS from being in the same house with gay men.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 8:00:16 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

How does it sit with you when you drag your ass into an ED with an MI that 95% + of your caregivers are not "pure of blood"?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How do the golden handcuffs feel?

I don't know, can the vaxxed get and spread covid?
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 8:01:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 8:02:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

If you were against a mandatory vax, you are against their freedom of choice to choose to force an experimental treatment that isn’t even a true vaccine upon you.

Why do you oppose their freedom of choice to censor you and fire you?
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/5/2022 8:06:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Lol

I have never had a swab stuck in my nose or taken a Covid test.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I got the J&J because it was the least effective and was only one shot, and saved me the hassle of getting swabs shoved up my nose all the time

Y'all purebloods gonna feel real dumb when I show you my $4 class action check in 2067
Lol

I have never had a swab stuck in my nose or taken a Covid test.

Good for you?

Lots of it in my line of work.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 8:06:04 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Disgusted and disappointed with how fast the American Christian Church folded on this.
View Quote

That’s the worst part for me.

My church didn’t fold.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 8:11:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Cool video I guess.

Anyone else now thinking of passing on flu shots because they might put some covid shit in with it?
View Quote

I don't get them anyway, but I sure as shit wouldn't get one now. That goes for any vaccine.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 8:14:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I am curious, is it your position that no one refused the jabs and lost their jobs over it?
View Quote

Absolutely not.  I didn’t want it and never believed in it. I also don’t believe “purebloods” are heroes either.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 8:14:55 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Cool video I guess.

View Quote

The ads are already combining the message—get the flu shot and Covid “it won’t keep you from getting it, but it could make the symptoms less severe”.

To my everlasting shame, I caved to my wife and got the J&J (after already gaining immunity via a pretty severe case of ‘vid).

I haven’t had any ill effects (other than being sick for three days after getting jabbed). But, I have gotten sick a couple times, including a month ago with Covid-like symptoms that lasted a week.

I’m hoping I have no lasting effects from the vax. But she knows now, there will be no boosters or flu shots (never did take the flu shot). She got one bite at the apple.

Good on the rest of you for resisting.

TC
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 8:24:17 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I’ve never had a flu shot either. Haven’t had the flu in over 30 years. Natural immunity baby.

I have several risk factors as well. I should be dead according to Fauci.
View Quote

When my dad (research chemist) said the flu shot was developed based on what strain “they thought would be prevalent that coming year” I said bullshit.

Never got a flu shot and only got the flu once in 50 years.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 8:25:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I didn’t decline the vaccination due to moral considerations or heroic character.  I did it because I’m a bitch with a near pathological aversion to being told what I must - or must not - do.
View Quote

That is why we love you
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 8:25:04 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Maybe, but the question is, how many of the people who got the covid vax will go along with the new thing. Betting it'll be 50% of population if even that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now’s not the time to be patting yourselves on the back.  We ain’t seen nothing yet!

The stakes will be much hight the next time around.  Losing a job will be the least of your worries.

Link Posted: 10/5/2022 8:32:51 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Way over the top BS. I don't care if you did or didn't take the jabs., In due time Darwin or God, depending on which you believe, will sort it out. Both sides were assholes with their lies, misinformation, and outright propaganda. Neither side knew what they were talking about 80% of the time. False information spread like wildfire and embellished with unending fake examples. Hardly the behavior of Superheroes and more like the behavior of the self-righteous. A lot of people died and many more will be having health issues for the rest of their lives. Some had the jabs and most didn't. It doesn't matter to either side now. Everyone has made up their minds and nothing is going to change them. Everyone heard what they wanted to hear. A hundred years from now and a thousand studies and both sides will still be claiming they were right. In reality, the debate is over and both sides lost to ignorance and arrogance.
View Quote

I read that in her voice.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 8:37:39 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Absolutely not.  I didn’t want it and never believed in it. I also don’t believe “purebloods” are heroes either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't believe they are heroes, but someone who stands on their principles even if I do not agree with them, I can at least respect.  You clearly look down on those who refused the jabs and lost their jobs.  Or at least your position is confusing, assuming you are being truthful that is.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 8:42:37 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Now that I have a minute let me explain.  There are a LOT of people here very proud of having never taken the jab.  I’m betting a lot of them fit into a few categories:

1) Never had much to lose to begin with.  In other words had relatively low paying easily replaced jobs.

2) Never had any real pressure put on them to begin with.  

3) Were retired/disabled/etc.

If you fit any of those categories I don’t believe you have ANY RIGHT WHATSOEVER to judge my actions regarding the jab.  Just to be clear.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 8:46:54 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Way over the top BS. I don't care if you did or didn't take the jabs., In due time Darwin or God, depending on which you believe, will sort it out. Both sides were assholes with their lies, misinformation, and outright propaganda. Neither side knew what they were talking about 80% of the time. False information spread like wildfire and embellished with unending fake examples. Hardly the behavior of Superheroes and more like the behavior of the self-righteous. A lot of people died and many more will be having health issues for the rest of their lives. Some had the jabs and most didn't. It doesn't matter to either side now. Everyone has made up their minds and nothing is going to change them. Everyone heard what they wanted to hear. A hundred years from now and a thousand studies and both sides will still be claiming they were right. In reality, the debate is over and both sides lost to ignorance and arrogance.
View Quote
I wouldn't have to be an asshole if I wasn't surrounded by shitheads.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 8:49:04 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Pureblood family here.  Yes it was hard at times including threat of loss of job for the wife (I chose wisely), and some family members disowning us (who cares).  Also pureblood with the muzzle requirement and the lockdown to stop the spread .

One other thing to think about, if you wish to remain a pureblood, is blood transfusions.  If you're looking at future surgery, you should put up your own blood.

And yes pat yourself on the back for resisting the ignorant and evil insanity, but please realize it's about to get a lot worse...
View Quote
Good point.

I also took myself off the transplant list because they are discriminating against pureblood patients with them. So none of the mudbluds will get any of my shit.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 8:53:59 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I didn’t decline the vaccination due to moral considerations or heroic character.  I did it because I’m a bitch with a near pathological aversion to being told what I must - or must not - do.
View Quote

Would never have guessed!

TC
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 9:12:25 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
When the unpure blood begin to die in their millions, will we pray for them, or just laugh and take their stuff?
View Quote

Many of my good friends and my adult children were all suckered (or pressured) into getting the vax.  Won't be much laughing going on here.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 9:34:59 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
It's disappointing, how many bent the knee.
View Quote

The single most significant revelation of this entire series of events was just how many sheep there are.

I seriously over estimated the American people's ability to stand fast and resist all of this bullshit.

Link Posted: 10/5/2022 9:42:51 AM EDT
[#38]
Another pureblood

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 9:51:40 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 9:58:41 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

The stakes will be much hight the next time around.  Losing a job will be the least of your worries.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now's not the time to be patting yourselves on the back.  We ain't seen nothing yet!

They aren't the only ones who can raise at the table. The reason they went as far as they did is no one paid in blood!
Jim
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 9:59:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Now that I have a minute let me explain.  There are a LOT of people here very proud of having never taken the jab.  I’m betting a lot of them fit into a few categories:

1) Never had much to lose to begin with.  In other words had relatively low paying easily replaced jobs.

If you fit any of those categories I don’t believe you have ANY RIGHT WHATSOEVER to judge my actions regarding the jab.  Just to be clear.
View Quote

You were forced against your will to do something, and you did it.  Was it legal to force you do to it?  NO, you cannot force anyone to take an EUA jab.  A fully FDA approved jab you can but usually this is held for medical and a few other fields like first responders and military.  This is why the mandates came out specifically after they announced the fully FDA approved versions.

https://www.thedesertreview.com/health/experimental-covid-shots-cannot-be-mandated/article_89b901ae-8126-11eb-a78d-07c0c7e926df.html

They might have said the jab was FDA approved but did you get that or the EUA version?

When if first got approved:
“Pfizer received FDA BLA license on 8/23/2021 for its COVID-19 vaccine for use in individuals 16 and older (COMIRNATY).  At that time, the FDA published a BLA package insert that included the approved new COVID-19 vaccine tradename COMIRNATY and listed 2 new NDCs (0069-1000-03, 0069-1000-02) and images of labels with the new tradename.
At present, Pfizer does not plan to produce any product with these new NDCs and labels over the next few months while EUA authorized product is still available and being made available for U.S. distribution.

https://lc.org/newsroom/details/061022-pfizers-fda-approved-covid-shot-will-never-be-available-1
Now:
“Pfizer received initial FDA BLA license on 8/23/2021 for its COVID-19 vaccine for use in individuals 16 and older (COMIRNATY). At that time, the FDA published a BLA package insert that included the approved new COVID-19 vaccine tradename COMIRNATY and listed 2 new NDCs (0069-1000-03, 0069-1000-02) and images of labels with the new tradename. These NDCs will not be manufactured. Only NDCs for the subsequently BLA approved tris-sucrose formulation will be produced.”

Bottom line is you didn't do your research, you didn't ask to see the insert required for a fully FDA approved shot.  You probably were not read the "informed consent" required for an EUA jab either.

I have been at my job for 15 years and filled out "exemption paperwork" which many were getting denied.  I filled out my paperwork at the last minute, the ones that filled it out early had already come back.  A few days before I was set to be put in a "disciplinary action" (aka unpaid vacation) until I was officially fired did the courts put a hold on it.  

I am a high risk individual and should be dead from having kung flu as I take drugs to suppress my immune system.  If you didn't pay attention to all the lies before the vax got to a mandatory state then you were not paying attention.   If you end up with cancer and dead in 10 years will you be able to watch your family grow up?  This wasn't tested enough, not enough data to make the claims they did.  They don't know what 10 years will bring, hopefully its a nothing burger but so far it has effected enough people to warrant several websites and a few lawsuits over injuries.  Most of the jabs were given the EUA greenlight around Dec of 2020, which means it has not even been 2 years and bad shit has happened.

I was bombarded by one of my doctors to get the jab, he now has referred me to another doctor in his office.  I asked the nurse practitioner of the long term effects and she told me probably nothing but we don't know.  This is a health professional telling me they don't know, my confidence is zero until proven otherwise.  I have had enough health issues in my life to add any more.  

Bottom line is you accepted the "rape option" and now are mad at your employer.  When people point out you took the "rape option" you get mad at them.  I had everything to loose but believe in my right to choose what is best for me.  When the next pandemic comes I will probably get fired for that, so be it.  My morals are better than some job, their loss not mine.  I have another 15 years before I could draw SS so its not like I am just on the edge of being able to retire.  I have back up plans just incase I get the pink slip.  I also have planned and saved so if "bad times" come I wouldn't be a position where I would be rapped against my will and accept it because I would loose my lifestyle otherwise.

If you had started with this post instead of the earlier comments it would have been more accepted but instead you went off on a tirade and the results speaks for itself.  You put yourself in that position.  If you don't want to be in that position again I would recommend you either save for a rainy day or have a better backup plan.

ETA...
If people believe the shot was right for them to take then I am fine with it, not the case in this example.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 10:00:38 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

And yet more grandiose bloviating bullshit.  I'd love for you to prove you gave up your nursing job.  In fact, if you can, I'll mail you a Pmag new in the wrapper.  If you think I'm giving up a 50+/hr job for something where I would be lucky to get 20 you are smoking crack.  Over a fucking shot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Turn off the copium gas, I think you've had enough.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 10:01:40 AM EDT
[#43]
Hi, Im Laxman09 and Im a PureBlood.

Link Posted: 10/5/2022 10:21:47 AM EDT
[#44]
100% PureBlood here.
No vax, never even a flue shot.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 10:31:59 AM EDT
[#45]
Another PureBlood checking in.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 10:41:18 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

You had me at pathological aversion.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 10:41:30 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I am still disgusted by some of the people in my circle who couldn't roll their sleeve up fast enough.
View Quote

The older peeps at the gun club and the ham radio club.  They were all about.  Many were driving three hours away to get their shots as there were too many people to get an appointment locally at all the pharmacies, the vax center at the mall, etc.  

It really cut down my attendance indoors at the gun club.  Bunch of 75 year old guys talking about the vaccine and boosters.  

I get it, old people feel vulnerable.

If I didn’t put my retirement papers in I would have had to pay for my own weekly testing just to go to work.  Pffffft. I have some health issues that all seem to be related to my immune system.  No way was I taking that experimental crap and risk triggering something.   In hind sight I am sure I made the right call.  

NYC PD I think finally beat the pay for your own testing or get the vax arm twisting in court.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 10:47:36 AM EDT
[#48]

Nice
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 10:49:31 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
JFC, it's over.

This place is Facebook when it comes to covid.

And what happened to the covid forum?
View Quote

Lol. Over?

It's just the beginning.

Those who would do evil or grab power just learned how easy it is to brainwash the vast majority of people into mass hysteria, fighting among friends and family over non existant issues, getting Injections of experimental, ineffective drugs for an illness so severe you have to be tested to see if you even have it.

Even down to many "rugged individualists" who ate the lies up, hook line and sinker.

Link Posted: 10/5/2022 10:59:59 AM EDT
[#50]
Tinfoil hat is believing this was all planned to see just how many willfully bend the knee to pressure to gauge the reset....or is it?
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top