Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 4:58:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Anyone else now thinking of passing on flu shots because they might put some covid shit in with it?
View Quote

I never get that one either.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 4:59:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Remember when members were sanitizing their mail?
View Quote

That was a great thread. Who was the member with the 5 day decon procedure for his mail and packages? He had some kind of ozone set up in his garage IIRC.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:02:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
still pureblood and still never got the rona
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:03:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
"Unvaxxed" is so uncouth.

I prefer the term "Pureblood" thank you very much.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:15:42 AM EDT
[#5]
How much is my unvacced pre emisions diesel F250 worth now?
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:46:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
How much is my unvacced pre emisions diesel F250 worth now?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:48:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I got the J&J because it was the least effective and was only one shot, and saved me the hassle of getting swabs shoved up my nose all the time

Y'all purebloods gonna feel real dumb when I show you my $4 class action check in 2067
View Quote

at least you're a good sport. That made me actually LOL.

The sad thing is ..this all will be memory-holed. No justice for the countless people who lost their jobs. No justice for those who were backed against a wall and forced to choose between their principles or being able to feed their family. The media and public just moves on to the next hot topic.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:59:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Way over the top BS. I don't care if you did or didn't take the jabs., In due time Darwin or God, depending on which you believe, will sort it out. Both sides were assholes with their lies, misinformation, and outright propaganda. Neither side knew what they were talking about 80% of the time. False information spread like wildfire and embellished with unending fake examples. Hardly the behavior of Superheroes and more like the behavior of the self-righteous. A lot of people died and many more will be having health issues for the rest of their lives. Some had the jabs and most didn't. It doesn't matter to either side now. Everyone has made up their minds and nothing is going to change them. Everyone heard what they wanted to hear. A hundred years from now and a thousand studies and both sides will still be claiming they were right. In reality, the debate is over and both sides lost to ignorance and arrogance.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 6:04:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It's disappointing, how many bent the knee.
View Quote

It is even more disappointing how many on both sides rejected freedom of choice. In effect, they rejected the whole principle of freedom they claim to love so much.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 6:08:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Another purest of the pure here.

The world was put to a test and it f'ing failed.

I remember being in  Walmart in the early months of 2020 when everyone was in panic mode. The wife and I would be the only ones not wearing a mask.

While near the automotive section, I saw a man around 30 feet away from us, and he's looking at me hard. I'm thinking "Is this guy about to start something?"

I didn't have to wonder for long because he tore his mask off, with an expression of disgust at himself for going along with the nonsense.

It was a proud moment.

Watch the old German 1930s propaganda films that compared Jews to rats and then think about the obvious propaganda that the world has been subjected to in the past two years.

The people that made it and the people that believed it? That's the kind of people we're up against.

Link Posted: 10/5/2022 6:19:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

It is even more disappointing how many on both sides rejected freedom of choice. In effect, they rejected the whole principle of freedom they claim to love so much.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/5/2022 6:23:48 AM EDT
[#12]
im part of the test group. no jab for emory. i do have a fake vax card.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 6:25:12 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Really showed a separation within my circle of who was weak and who was strong. Mostly followed political lines but not exclusively, plenty of people I never would have thought would bend did so first and willingly.
View Quote

Only 3 of us in my work group of maybe 10 are Purebloods. The rest, all conservative took the vax. A couple have new minor health problems not to say it came from the vax though.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 6:25:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Pure blood checking in.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/5/2022 6:26:46 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Best to be safe than sorry. I didn't do it but I have no problem with people taking precausions.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 6:29:28 AM EDT
[#16]
Never before in history has the inefficiency of a vaccine been blamed on the people who refuse to take it.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 6:31:17 AM EDT
[#17]
My pure blood semen will go forth and seed the Earth with superheroes.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 6:32:02 AM EDT
[#18]
I didn’t decline the vaccination due to moral considerations or heroic character.  I did it because I’m a bitch with a near pathological aversion to being told what I must - or must not - do.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 6:36:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 6:44:51 AM EDT
[#20]
#PBGTOW

Pure Bloods Going Their Own Way.

Happy to be a pureblood.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 6:51:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Job vs vax.  Hmmm.  I'm betting a whole bunch of the bloviating "pure bloods" here are full of shit and WOULD have gotten the jab if it REALLY did come down to it.  Oh well they won't have to deal with me for long as I'm supposed to drop dead within five years from it.

My God the bullshit on both sides is unbelievable.  Sounds like a trailer park arguing with a section 8 apartment.  

For the record I did not want to take the damn shots but it was either work and support my family or go on welfare.  For real.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 6:52:22 AM EDT
[#22]
I will never touch another vaccine again. The last few years of "trust the science" has really shaken my trust in the science.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 6:53:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

BOTH sides rejected freedom?????????

What dream world are you living in? One side was completely full of shit. Orwellian in its demands to kowtow.

Your previous post is basically  "At this point...what difference does it make?"
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 6:54:17 AM EDT
[#24]
Neither the Mrs or myself got jabbed. Not going to get jabbed either.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 6:55:56 AM EDT
[#25]
Now’s not the time to be patting yourselves on the back.  We ain’t seen nothing yet!

Link Posted: 10/5/2022 6:57:22 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Way over the top BS. I don't care if you did or didn't take the jabs., In due time Darwin or God, depending on which you believe, will sort it out. Both sides were assholes with their lies, misinformation, and outright propaganda. Neither side knew what they were talking about 80% of the time. False information spread like wildfire and embellished with unending fake examples. Hardly the behavior of Superheroes and more like the behavior of the self-righteous. A lot of people died and many more will be having health issues for the rest of their lives. Some had the jabs and most didn't. It doesn't matter to either side now. Everyone has made up their minds and nothing is going to change them. Everyone heard what they wanted to hear. A hundred years from now and a thousand studies and both sides will still be claiming they were right. In reality, the debate is over and both sides lost to ignorance and arrogance.
View Quote
What shot did you get bro?
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 6:57:22 AM EDT
[#27]
This man really makes me telling people to get fucked seem noble.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 6:59:24 AM EDT
[#28]
Never:
Did
Will
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 7:00:10 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Job vs vax.  Hmmm.  I'm betting a whole bunch of the bloviating "pure bloods" here are full of shit and WOULD have gotten the jab if it REALLY did come down to it.  Oh well they won't have to deal with me for long as I'm supposed to drop dead within five years from it.

My God the bullshit on both sides is unbelievable.  Sounds like a trailer park arguing with a section 8 apartment.  

For the record I did not want to take the damn shots but it was either work and support my family or go on welfare.  For real.
View Quote

I lost my nursing career for vax refusal. Many of us did.

The strong among us are not kowtowed to a single lifestyle nor do we take kindly to tyranny and lies. A strong man is willing to exist at levels most would find untenable while they guide their family through a quagmire of uncertainty as they lead them back to prosperity.  A strong man has qualities that preclude him from failure; even if the adversity is daunting and life ending or changing.

You have a price, and it is not your family. Your price is a perceived loss of "safety" and "comfort". Both of these concepts are false Gods. Sorry you are weak.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 7:05:02 AM EDT
[#30]
Same
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 7:07:21 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

If someone weighed the risk / reward and chose to get the shot of their own volition, that's their decision.

Those that didn't want it and compromised their principals, well, I understand why you're upset.  You deserve what you tolerate and all that follows.  The more you compromise your values the harder it is to stop.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 7:08:23 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I lost my nursing career for vax refusal. Many of us did.

The strong among us are not kowtowed to a single lifestyle nor do we take kindly to tyranny and lies. A strong man is willing to exist at levels most would find untenable while they guide their family through a quagmire of uncertainty as they lead them back to prosperity.  A strong man has qualities that preclude him from failure; even if the adversity is daunting and life ending or changing.

You have a price, and it is not your family. Your price is a perceived loss of "safety" and "comfort". Both of these concepts are false Gods. Sorry you are weak.
View Quote

And yet more grandiose bloviating bullshit.  I'd love for you to prove you gave up your nursing job.  In fact, if you can, I'll mail you a Pmag new in the wrapper.  If you think I'm giving up a 50+/hr job for something where I would be lucky to get 20 you are smoking crack.  Over a fucking shot.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 7:08:38 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Now’s not the time to be patting yourselves on the back.  We ain’t seen nothing yet!

View Quote

Maybe, but the question is, how many of the people who got the covid vax will go along with the new thing. Betting it'll be 50% of population if even that.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 7:09:22 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Akshually, I was right about everything.  It was obvious to everyone who wasn't in hysterics for two years.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 7:11:26 AM EDT
[#35]
JFC, it's over.

This place is Facebook when it comes to covid.

And what happened to the covid forum?
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 7:15:32 AM EDT
[#36]
Nonwoke, nonbrainwashed, pureblood, pureskin, nonperforated and non mutilated.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 7:20:23 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Found one!
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 7:21:02 AM EDT
[#38]
In before the moderators wake up!
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 7:26:21 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I got the J&J because it was the least effective and was only one shot, and saved me the hassle of getting swabs shoved up my nose all the time

Y'all purebloods gonna feel real dumb when I show you my $4 class action check in 2067
View Quote
Lol

I have never had a swab stuck in my nose or taken a Covid test.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 7:28:17 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 7:28:54 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Pure blood checking in.
View Quote

Hi five, my friend.

I'm married to a nurse, and I'm the absolute only one in my entire extended family who held out.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 7:29:52 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
What is it?

Not sure I should click.
View Quote

You're new here, aren't you?
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 7:30:06 AM EDT
[#43]
No mask, no vaxx.

Fuck anyone who complied.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 7:30:55 AM EDT
[#44]
How do the golden handcuffs feel?

Quoted:

And yet more grandiose bloviating bullshit.  I'd love for you to prove you gave up your nursing job.  In fact, if you can, I'll mail you a Pmag new in the wrapper.  If you think I'm giving up a 50+/hr job for something where I would be lucky to get 20 you are smoking crack.  Over a fucking shot.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/5/2022 7:32:00 AM EDT
[#45]
I’m no hero but I know a couple who are.  A nurse who is 60 who stood strong no matter what even with several comorbidities even worked in the covid wards.  A another a teacher 70 years old stood strong I seriously thought she would die if she caught it.  Both caught it both had mild symptoms.  

I didn’t take it either.  By the time I was eligible the truth was coming out. My company mandated it but around that time I caught it and was fine. Soon after my company dropped the mandate.

I will admit I was a bit of a doomer, a couple of times I wiped the outside of my beer cases off before I brought them inside.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 7:32:33 AM EDT
[#46]
Pureblood family here.  Yes it was hard at times including threat of loss of job for the wife (I chose wisely), and some family members disowning us (who cares).  Also pureblood with the muzzle requirement and the lockdown to stop the spread .

One other thing to think about, if you wish to remain a pureblood, is blood transfusions.  If you're looking at future surgery, you should put up your own blood.

And yes pat yourself on the back for resisting the ignorant and evil insanity, but please realize it's about to get a lot worse...
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 7:33:09 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
When the unpure blood begin to die in their millions, will we pray for them, or just laugh and take their stuff?
View Quote

I'll pray first, bury them, then ........LOOT DROP!!!!
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 7:37:32 AM EDT
[#48]
As pureblood heroes, do we get to make dancing TikTok videos now?
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 7:38:20 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Both sides?  Lolololol
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 7:39:14 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Some old guy saying if you didn't get the vaccine you are a super human almighty hero of civilization. Lol kinda corny and cooky.  

But I don't feel Like I'm a superhuman hero because I don't want to be an experiment lol. That's just common sense not superhuman
View Quote

An argument could be made that, in clown world, common sense is a super power
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top