Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 8:58:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Combination of:

-Design is an iterative process; you never get it close to right the first few tries, especially with a system as complicated as the human body which isn't even fully understood. These people claim to have a 100% effective vaccine with a new method with no long term trials and secret short term trials. Very suspicious.

-EUA means no accountability or skin in the game. Doesn't take Taleb to smell the rat here.

-Congressmembers, people in the CDC, advising ngos, the drug companies etc...stood to make a shitload of money off this. Suspicious.

-There are no vaccines as remotely successful as they claim for this one for a rapidly mutating respiratory virus.

-The coordination of the push at all levels from the parasite class to get the shots. Very suspicious.

-I'm not in the at-risk group.

Not taking it. Fuck them. And of course I was/am 100% correct not to.
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 9:45:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Because I’m not a scared little sheep who does what he’s told.
Link Posted: 10/2/2022 1:22:30 AM EDT
[#3]
It never made sense from the very beginning.

Link Posted: 10/2/2022 9:22:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just don't give a fuck
View Quote
FMFPMFNI
Link Posted: 10/2/2022 9:39:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/2/2022 12:45:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Government push…..I push back.  FJB
Link Posted: 10/2/2022 6:41:15 PM EDT
[#7]
I already had it. It sucked, I thought I was dying. Then I got better. Either that or despite spending vast amounts of time on crowded public places with as lax of prevention methods as I could get away with, my immune system is godlike and fight it off hundreds of times. Whichever, I don’t need it.

My old boss had a stroke (he’s 50yo) after finishing his course of shots. My wife’s friend got a bloodclot that completely disassembled her knee after finishing her course. I’m not going to risk destroying my body over a cold variant.

I’m not in a risk group for dying of covid. If I get it again and it sucks as bad as it did the first time (statistically unlikely), I still won’t die, or even go to the hospital.

I’m still not entirely convinced it’s not the Mark Of The Beast, or something like it.

When people I’ve not freely sworn allegiance to command me to do something and then threaten me for noncompliance, I adopt an attitude of “fuck you, I’ll do what I want.”

I take a perverse delight in having resisted the greatest psyop campaign of all time. I’m free. I refuse to submit. I paid the price for it, and I survived and thrived. Every attempt to coerce me out convince makes my HATRED burn even hotter.
Link Posted: 10/2/2022 7:21:24 PM EDT
[#8]
A malignant entity partnered with a malignant entity used a malignant entity to push it.

A malignant entity then attempted to extort my compliance using malignant entities waging a war of social and economic influence.

Here we are, my immune system no worse for wear.

Link Posted: 10/3/2022 12:28:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1576168066295427072/xHbO5I58?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

Read those comments...it is like Rodents have a large family...
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 12:45:23 PM EDT
[#10]
First off I knew as soon as I heard they were working on a vaccine it wouldn't work. They'd already spent decades trying to develop a coronavirus vaccine and were never able to. Now they suddenly have one in a matter of months? Hard pass.

I never got the flu vaccine, why would I get this one? I haven't had any vaccines since I was a child and despite many years of hard living I'm pretty healthy overall. Why take part in the Great Experiment.

Then the mandates rolled out and I doubled down with a big FU
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 6:21:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Because it went from "get this if you think you are risk" to "Your going to fucking take this and if you won't you wont work".  At that point I knew it was not about health anymore.  It was simply about power and money.  

Everyone that was part of trying to force it on us all, including my daughter and those that soft-soaped it here and elsewhere can rot in hell like the scum that they are.
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 6:27:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1576168066295427072/xHbO5I58?format=jpg&name=small

It's a bot and hooplehead echo chamber. The rest have been banned.
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 6:36:10 PM EDT
[#13]
wife got the jab

i didnt

she got covid

i didnt
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 6:51:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I don't get sick.

The rare times I do, it's nothing severe.

I never get flu shots.

The over-the-top hysteria over Covid, lockdowns, and vaccines creeps me the fuck out.
View Quote

Mostly this, combined with a massive distrust of the government, and the fact that I am contrarian by nature, and will go to great, great, great lengths to go against the grain and buck the status quo.
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 8:11:32 PM EDT
[#15]
1) They rushed it faster than any vaccine
2) They used new tech that had not yet delivered a successful vaccine ever
3) I read the Pfizer trial and more people died in the vaccine group than the placebo group, yet they claimed it was 100% effective
4) They mandated it for everyone, and not just old people and high co-morbidity people first
5) The biggest one… Simple logic and history says medicines can take months to years to show negative effects, yet to suggest time was a factor necessary to prove the vaccine was safe was slammed as conspiracy and unreasonable by everyone… doctors, CDC, FDA, news, government… it goes against long standing medical practice, but all of the sudden they were saying, “No, it’s fine, time doesn’t matter at all, you must have it.”

Anyone that can’t see how #5 was absolute insanity is kidding themselves IMO.
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 10:11:34 PM EDT
[#16]
I had a Dr., which we're known for years, tell my wife and I, as a rule of thumb to never trust a new medicine, procedure or medical device until it has been on the market at least 5 yrs.
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 10:40:27 PM EDT
[#17]
I don't trust the government and their lies. Never have never will. I am not a sheep I refuse to believe anything that comes out of Washington. Fuck them all.
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 10:51:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I had a Dr., which we're known for years, tell my wife and I, as a rule of thumb to never trust a new medicine, procedure or medical device until it has been on the market at least 5 yrs.
View Quote

That's common sense for just about any new tech or device.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 4:48:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 5:49:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Numerous reasons.  

But one that really helped to solidify rejection for me was ARFCOVIDERS who pushed it.  The lies, distortions, ignoring of facts, manipulating facts, linking to articles where the ARFCOVIDERS claimed it said one thing, but then reading the article and it said the exact opposite.  The same ARCOVIDERs getting away with COC violations, while myself and others were getting warnings and bans because we hurt their feelings.  Watching an ARCOVIDER glee in the fact that his wife fired someone because they refused the jabs.  More than one ARCOVIDER supporting forced jabs or being fired, restricted, locked in your home. ARCOVIDERS staying in lock step with Fauci and ignoring every time that low life was wrong.  Which was every time he spoke.

I already had no intention of getting it because I did not trust the "science".  But the ARCOVIDERS let me know I made the right choice.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 6:56:01 AM EDT
[#21]
I didn’t trust the “science “…
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 7:35:57 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And yet fear and panic and programming drove hundreds of millions to think differently about what we've known our entire lives.....
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 8:24:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Combination of not needing it.  I almost never catch viruses like that (get the flu every 6 or 8 years or so and it causes me about 24 hrs. of mild fever and burning eyes, sometimes a few hours of feeling tired/achy in my upper back).  I think I get that from my mom as she's only had the flu 3 or 4 times in 82 years.

The other thing was the pharma companies being given protection from lawsuits for side effects before the shots were ever used.  Who does that?  Who exempts companies from liabilities caused by their bad products while the products are under development?  I know, Trump did it, but the fact that there was no faith that they would work as advertised is a reason to distrust their safety and promised effects.

Link Posted: 10/4/2022 8:46:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Because I stand on my feet like a man.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 9:34:45 AM EDT
[#25]
When they attempted to make it mandatory to feed your family is when I decided it was my hill. Fuck that shit.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 11:20:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I didn’t trust the “science “…
View Quote

Is that because you don't own it?

Link Posted: 10/4/2022 11:24:45 AM EDT
[#27]
I am not a rebel at all but I tend to never do anything anyone forces me to do. I would honestly rather die.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 11:35:00 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I am not a rebel at all but I tend to never do anything anyone forces me to do. I would honestly rather die.
View Quote

Yes you are.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 12:02:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The whole thing smelled like since the get go.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 12:09:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Why?

Because they told me I had to.  Then they started threatening people about it.  So they can piss right off.

And I’m not even anti-vaccine. Got all the normal ones previously with no reservations.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 1:33:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Twitter docs can't believe so few are lining up for the latest update!  Disaster!

Link Posted: 10/4/2022 2:44:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Twitter docs can't believe so few are lining up for the latest update!  Disaster!

View Quote

Not that I'd ever sign up for it, but I'd be banned off twitter post haste. The only thing that's surprising is the current lack of little blue and yellow flags that used to be in all the replies to these sorts of posts.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top