BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:11:33 AM EDT
[#1]
No.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:13:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Anti Vax crusaders are desperate to confirm the widespread negative health effects, but they just haven’t shown up, yet.  

Also, it’s important to remember, that natural Covid 19 had the same spike proteins, so any negative effects, could just as easily be caused by actual Cov-19.

I’m certainly Anti Forced-Vax, and somewhat anti-vax.    I just wish people could stick with facts.   Truth is always the first casualty.  We will never know the truth, because detailed studies are not being done.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:14:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Sorry but I have not noticed that.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:15:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Well I was encouraged by my family for some time to get the shot and after getting two shot i am through with it.  Family realized it was a mistake too.  A lot of people i know are having heart attacks and strokes and clots all over.

But yes, everyone that got the shot is going to die and everyone who did not get the shot is going to die also.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Everybody who's been vaccinated is going to die.  The government won't come forward with this painful truth, but posting under this anonymous screen name, I can relay to you this disturbing and absolutely truthful information, without fear of government goons rappelling onto my roof at three in the morning and killing me in my sleep.

Well I was encouraged by my family for some time to get the shot and after getting two shot i am through with it.  Family realized it was a mistake too.  A lot of people i know are having heart attacks and strokes and clots all over.

But yes, everyone that got the shot is going to die and everyone who did not get the shot is going to die also.

He was doing Satire.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:16:35 AM EDT
[#5]
It’s called getting old. Happened before blood clot vax too.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:17:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Nope
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:18:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Everyone I know was vaccinated, me, my wife, my kids, my parents, all my coworkers, everyone.  Strangely, nothing has happened to any of us.
View Quote

Famous last words.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:20:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
My dad is 74 and vaccinated and boosted. He is perfectly fine. My mom is 72 and sharp as a tack and vaccinated. She's fine. My mother in law is 72 and she's vaccinated and perfectly fine, except a liberal. My aunts and uncles are all 70+ and vaccinated and in a good mind state.

I think OP is full of it and just wants to see the vacced suffer.
View Quote

I heard lots of people say the same thing, now three are dead and two are retarded!
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:20:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
this too, we also have the cough
View Quote

Yes. Lots of coughing around here too. Including me.  Had one for months now. It simply will not go away.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:20:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Anti Vax crusaders are desperate to confirm the widespread negative health effects, but they just haven’t shown up, yet.  

Also, it’s important to remember, that natural Covid 19 had the same spike proteins, so any negative effects, could just as easily be caused by actual Cov-19.

I’m certainly Anti Forced-Vax, and somewhat anti-vax.    I just wish people could stick with facts.   Truth is always the first casualty.  We will never know the truth, because detailed studies are not being done.
View Quote

Do you follow Alex Berenson? There certainly are verifiable negative effects. Just because they are covered up doesn’t mean they don’t exist.

Those in charge refuse to do studies, that is a huge ted flag that there is a problem.

https://substack.com/profile/12729762-alex-berenson
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:21:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Everybody who's been vaccinated is going to die.  The government won't come forward with this painful truth, but posting under this anonymous screen name, I can relay to you this disturbing and absolutely truthful information, without fear of government goons rappelling onto my roof at three in the morning and killing me in my sleep.

View Quote

News flash! Everyone is going to die.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:21:59 AM EDT
[#12]
"I'm fine so the shots are safe!" People who sold their soul to Bill Gates aren't reliable sources of information.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:22:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Mods have slowed down on sweeping Covid threads away to the special forum.

We need to know if they are vaccinated or not and if they ever had covid.

then we need to know there sweeping speed. We can then correlate all those variables and rank accordingly to vax, covid and covid & vax status. Based on those results, we can make up all sorts of bizarre conclusions.

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:23:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Everything is all right the government said so; additionally there is no inflation, it is only transitory. We are not in a recession and the border is under control.

It is only your confirmation bias.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:24:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
"I'm fine so the shots are safe!" People who sold their soul to Bill Gates aren't reliable sources of information.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:26:01 AM EDT
[#16]
IBTM.

The branch covidians will say not possible.

The people who have lived a long time and notice a huge difference in the folks they have interacted with for decades will believe it's possible.

I think the more time goes by the more issues will arrive from the lack of testing, the lack of truth, and the pursuit of money.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:26:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Causation vs correlation.  Plus, we will probably never get any unbiased studies.

The pandemic made made the vast majority of people change their lifestyles.  People in general became less active and less social.  Both can and will cause negative health effects.  One friend of the family all but died of loneliness.  Was very active for her age, but hid in her house due to covid.  Lost the daily activity and daily family contact that kept her going.  Circulation when down, health went down.  If I had to bet, blood sugar also went up.  Covid killed her, but she never caught it.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:26:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
It’s been 3 30+ years, give it up already.
View Quote

Talk about giving shit up? Those mesothelioma ads are really getting on my nerves.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:28:45 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Everyone who has not been vaccinated is going to die.
View Quote

Are the unvaxxed living longer is the key question.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:29:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
People who received the vax are going to die, and people who did not receive the vax are going to die.
View Quote

True, but who lasts longer??
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:31:04 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Anectodal of course, but my sister-in-law got the vaccine and almost immediately started to have medical issues; things like fatigue, flu like symptoms, joint pain, labs all out of whack. The doctor who-she felt- pressured her into getting the vax is just beside himself, can't figure out what's going on, but absolutely convinced it can't be the vaccine. This has been going on for over a year.
View Quote

These are the ones who sadly are suffering from the rush to market of the untested drug.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:31:44 AM EDT
[#22]
I’be been RX antibiotics twice since I’ve gotten the vax. I’ve never had to take them before. Now I seen to get get annoying infections from cuts that I’ve never had to deal with before. Flew on Drlta last week and now I’ve got MRSA. Fucking lame. My immune system is wack!
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:31:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Ticking time bombs

Many people are in denial, but it’s becoming alarmingly apparent.

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:32:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
My Mom and sister are double-vaxxed.    Their health is SHIT, but I don’t know if the vax has anything to do with it, as they’re health was not good prior, and neither take care of themselves.

I have a co-worker who is 4 years younger than I.   He’s always been a “pretty boy” that woman are attracted to.  He got vaxxed and now looks markedly older than I do.  In fact, he’s beginning to look like an old man.

My wife has a co-worker who is double-vaxxed and boosted.  He is the same age as my co-worker, and he also is beginning to look like an old man.
I think he’s had Covid as often as Biden, seriously. In fact, he’s had Covid twice within the last 5 weeks.   He’s off work right now with it.

There’s quite a lot of snickering and scoffing by a some members here.

Perhaps these same members can explain why all the global elitists, the UN, and the WEF- all of which lament the growing global population, and crow about de-population,  have pushed so hard for vaccines that are purported to protect and prolong life?

Then, perhaps, the same members can explain why the Biden administration does not mandate illegal aliens be vaccinated,  BUT  “mandated” vaccination for everyone else in the country?   Could this have something to do with fertility and infertility of a “replacement” and indigenous populations?

People on one side or the other have been fooled.  
Throughout history, the fools are those ignorant of information.
The greatest aid in dissuading people from information is ridicule.
If one wants to know who are the fools in their presence,  just listen for the ridicule.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:33:01 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I’ll mention this again.  

My wife’s last mammogram, the nurse mentioned to her that in the last year she’s seen a noticeable increase in younger women getting breast cancer as well as fertility issues.

The conversation had nothing to do with COVID, it just came up during the course of the procedure.

What could have happened in the past year to have the increased cancer and fertility issues in young women?
View Quote

Eh, my wife was triple vaxxed when we started trying for our 2nd kid, that was just born, and I knocked her up within 3 months from when we started “trying”.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:33:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
People who received the vax are going to die, and people who did not receive the vax are going to die.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:34:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Wouldn't it be interesting if part of the trials for getting the "vaccine" approved the manufacturer did scans and x-rays of participants lungs and other body parts before and after taking doses.  Then there could be real, dare I say, scientific evidence to analyze. Huh, that would be crazy.

"Yes, the updated omicron booster shots were tested on mice, but not humans, before they were authorized."
View Quote

We can't be logical now, big brother doesn't approve of that.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:34:32 AM EDT
[#28]
Nope
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:37:45 AM EDT
[#29]
My business associate, 2 vaxes and 2 boosters, sick after the second vax and massive heart attack after his 4th. He will never be able to work full-time again (and he has a desk job)

My own fucking MD got cancer after his 3rd shot

one of my oldest and best friends "better get that shot, did you get YOUR shot? You need that shot" and then fucking died of heart failure. That and his alcoholism from depression because no one would get the shot and he wouldn't visit or let you visit without your shot. I would try to get him out for lunch but he'd be too drunk by noon to go anywhere or do anything. His funeral was about a month ago

30-35 year olds, one after another, suddenly with heart attacks and hemorrhagic/ischemic brain strokes, one after another, and "oh, it just happens...you're just making this up so stop it already"

wife had first clot shot (and gave me screaming bloody hell and damn near divorced because I refused) nothing happened to her, all ok, little fever and nothing else
SECOND SHOT, EVERY FUCKING COUNTERINDICATION IN THE BOOK, aches, chills, "brain fog", i damn near had to take her car keys away, she would be driving us somewhere and then just go mentally blank...and one little "i might have been wrong about the vaccine" when she found it gives her absolutely ZERO protection now.

I told her if she wants another booster she'll have to find a ride to go get it because I'll be home packing a moving van
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:40:34 AM EDT
[#30]
Taken individually, everything I have seen can be denied correlation with the vax.

My mom got double phizered.  Her Alzheimers got worse.  Well, it was possibly going to get worse anyway.  Isolation due to lockdowns, etc. can explain that.  Coincidence, right.

Stepdad also got double phizered.  Within 4 months, he had a series of strange mini strokes.  Probably a combination of his diabetes, and stress of caring for my mother, right?

Wife got double phizered.  She has the worst long term symptoms of covid in the household, the rest of which is unvaxxed.  Probably coincidence.  Lots of people have those symptoms.

The most convincing thing I am seeing are the stories my wife brings home from the hospital where she works with a wide variety of patients.  LOTS of weird heart and neuro stuff.  A year ago, when I would hear these stories, I would half jokingly say, "fucking vax."  That would lead to a slight chuckle, as we both thought, maybe, maybe not.  

Now when I say that, there is no more chuckling.    The weird, previously rare neuropathic shit is off the charts.  The sudden heart issues, and major clotting, and sudden strokes, can no longer be explained away with stories of individual councidence.  Not in our minds.  The most concerning thing is that nobody with any pull can even officially consider the possibility of a correlation.  I know for a fact that hospital workers see it, and think it, but nobody can say it except during chit chat.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:41:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Three people I know died after taking that poison, the other two started talking and acting like democrats!
View Quote

So, 5 democrat voters!
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:46:47 AM EDT
[#32]
My Uncle had an adverse reaction it seems. The day after the shot according to my aunt he went nearly catatonic and just stared at the wall for about 20 days straight. He seemed to be in a brain fog. Eventually it wore off and he seemingly recovered.

Shortly after he recovered from the fog he started dramatic signs of dementia. I saw him a couple weeks ago and he is just a shell of what he once was. My aunt had never heard of anti-vaxers and was all on board until she saw the immediate change.

Could it not be the vax and just sudden onset of dementia and or mental deterioration that just happened to occur the night after the shot? Sure.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:48:17 AM EDT
[#33]
Its been almost 2 years since the first shots rolled out and not a single of the many predicted apocalyptical mass health events have come to pass.

Get over it. Its the flu shot at this point.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:52:07 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Yes. Lots of coughing around here too. Including me.  Had one for months now. It simply will not go away.
View Quote

thats the so-called "long haul" vid....
you are a victim
you need to stay home from work and watch the idiot box and collect disability
Obey
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:52:24 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Your mind is making correlations based upon your bias against the vaccine.  My entire workplace is over 99% vaxed (not by choice).  I’m not seeing anything like this.
View Quote

Two heart attacks about three weeks after the vax at my work place.  Both younger guys in pretty good shape. 34 year old women had a heart attack and died from hers.  Only 7 days after the vax.  My mind must be messing with me.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:52:41 AM EDT
[#36]
Wanna talk about the kids now?

My son is 27 and his fiance is 27 too. Wanna hear about all HER friends having miscarriages,  trying to have kids but cant, and premature births are through the fucking roof
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:54:15 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Maybe not from the vaccine, but the lock downs absolutely caused mental stress with some.

Idiotic or naive to say otherwise.
View Quote

There you go.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:54:28 AM EDT
[#38]
My neighbor is in the medical field and does something with people who have cancer in remission. Her group had 18 long term patients in remission.

They have lost all of them in the past 6 months with the last 4 in the past month alone.

She is not sure of what all they had for shots but noted that nobody in their medical group has seen anything like this. They are all pretty much in shock.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:56:22 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Its been almost 2 years since the first shots rolled out and not a single of the many predicted apocalyptical mass health events have come to pass.

Get over it. Its the flu shot at this point.
View Quote

Deaths unrelated to Covid are up 10% in countries that had mass vaccinations. Stop spreading lies. https://substack.com/profile/12729762-alex-berenson
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:57:00 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

you are a victim
Obey
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

you are a victim
Obey

It is the new fibromyalgia.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:57:01 AM EDT
[#41]
Billions will die.  It's the government's secret plan to eliminate all its slaves and finally be rid of all the money we pay in taxes.  They don't want us to know they secretly hate being in control of us and having all our money.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:01:39 AM EDT
[#42]
For what it's worth, our physician stayed unvaxed and unmasked.  I also have to wonder if mask themselves don't have negative side effects.  It would be funny to do a little study of athletic performance with and without a mask and see which performs better.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:01:40 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Your mind is making correlations based upon your bias against the vaccine.  My entire workplace is over 99% vaxed (not by choice).  I’m not seeing anything like this.
View Quote

This is the “advocate effect” I was typing about several days ago.

“I have gotten the experimental gene therapies, and so has everyone around me, and we’re all good,” which implies that the EGT’s are safe.  We already know they are not effective per their own data, as well as, Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla stating as much during a Yahoo Finance interview earlier this year.

OP - yes, of course the EGT’s are destroying and killing people. Many people are being diagnosed with rapid onset Alzheimer’s and Lewy Body Dementia.

Of course Classen has been attacked, but those who don’t trust known liars already knew the truth

The research and development of the EGT’s were paid for by people who openly advocate for a Malthusian reduction in the population. Why not just believe them?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:02:41 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Ticking time bombs

Many people are in denial, but it’s becoming alarmingly apparent.

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:04:22 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Maybe not from the vaccine, but the lock downs absolutely caused mental stress with some.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's also a domino effect... I'm not that concerned about C* and the lockdowns are (so far) history, but I'm definitely stressed about the shape of world this so-called "recovery" has left us in.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:04:41 AM EDT
[#46]
I don’t know……… my father passed back in March from Parkinson’s complications, and had been doing well after the first shot…….. after the booster he went down very fast………I really don’t know if it caused I’ll effects or not
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:05:51 AM EDT
[#47]
When my left arm crippled up on me back in march my first thought was something broke lose in the shoulder that had been worked on twice. When i got to my ortho's office the first question that his nurse asked was if i was vaxed. When i told her no she said that what i had going looked neurological not physical and that they had seen a bunch of vaxxed people with neuro issues in the last 4-5 months. Thankfully they got me a mri & nerve test then set me up with a neurosurgeon and got a fusion that fixed me up.  

As far as the vaxxed people i know most are fine but some older people have went downhill quicker than i would have expected. Mother in law is the only one that i know thats had major issues, in the last year heart & lung issues and now she has cancer and about to start treatments. She wasn't the picture of health before the shots but she has had all these issues come up since a few weeks after her 1st booster last year.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:08:12 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:09:04 AM EDT
[#49]
Ever notice how Xiden is spouting off all the time now, about how he is gonna cure cancer??  
I'm sure it has nothing to do with the GOV partnering with Big Pharma to run the largest experimental drug trial in world history. Xiden and big pharma don't care if a few eggs get broken in the process.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:09:36 AM EDT
[#50]
People can pretend that the vax hasn’t killed off a bunch of folks but the death statistics tell a different tale.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top