Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 3:38:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Those who actually know how to read data will reach the opposite conclusion.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Once you throw out the crap studies and look at the preponderance of evidence, one can rapidly come to the conclusion that IVM is both safe and effective as both a prophylaxis and as a treatment.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 3:44:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
at all of you who think that just because it's peer reviewed that makes it unquestionably true.

Because there's no chance that the peer-review process could possibly be corrupted, like everything else.
View Quote

It’s also not like the FDA has been corrupted by biotech. Not at all.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/20/2021 4:06:39 PM EDT
[#3]
OP let me simplify a bit;

Everyone on this thread agrees Ivermectin is cheap and safe.

If you believe that it's not effective, don't take it. Save yourself like $10

If you think it might be effective, spend the $10 and take it

Done.

Like most information and data around Covid it's distorted by politicization, agenda and $$$, and folks are being led along a certain narrative by ridicule and disinformation, with the rat being a post-by-post example of that social manipulation. Your doctor is not able to give you anything beyond the official narrative for fear of losing their license. Hospitals the same for slightly different reasons. If you post the question on facebook/twitter the post will get nixed. If folks on the national stage push it they get ridiculed, doxed and cancelled. That's why it is not a part of the conversation like Tylenol is for headaches.

The real question is - why is there a global campaign to suppress the discussion ?
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 4:32:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'm quite certain I can read data and interpret results much, much better than you and most others here with a few exceptions (like @exponentialpi). So, you're comments are specious at best, stupid at worst.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Once you throw out the crap studies and look at the preponderance of evidence, one can rapidly come to the conclusion that IVM is both safe and effective as both a prophylaxis and as a treatment.

I'm quite certain I can read data and interpret results much, much better than you and most others here with a few exceptions (like @exponentialpi). So, you're comments are specious at best, stupid at worst.
And yet here you are, quoting fraudulent “studies” from a pseudo-science website.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 4:34:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
And yet here you are, quoting fraudulent “studies” from a pseudo-science website.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And yet here you are having no basis whatsoever for your claims spouting pseudo-science as the usual pablum.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 4:38:46 PM EDT
[#6]
I’m not emotionally invested enough in Ivermectin to argue about it (despite it’s yeoman work in curing my horse worms, those are really uncomfortable), but damn Rodent has really lost rapport with GD over Covid issues.

From the Great Santini to the Great Manweenie.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 6:54:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I’m not emotionally invested enough in Ivermectin to argue about it (despite it’s yeoman work in curing my horse worms, those are really uncomfortable), but damn Rodent has really lost rapport with GD over Covid issues.

From the Great Santini to the Great Manweenie.
View Quote

This. Talk about emotionally invested in a position and continually resorting to ridicule instead of trying to make a reasoned point.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 7:00:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Only one side of the political/"medical"/"scientific" community is campaigning against a harmless drug to be administered.

You decide.

Link Posted: 10/20/2021 8:15:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Only one side of the political/"medical"/"scientific" community is campaigning against a harmless drug to be administered.

You decide.

View Quote

One has to wonder why that is.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 8:36:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
at all of you who think that just because it's peer reviewed that makes it unquestionably true.

Because there's no chance that the peer-review process could possibly be corrupted, like everything else.
View Quote

This. Been there, done that. You wash my back and I'll wash yours. That's has been the past state of peer review, and it's orders of magnitude worse since the pharma/government establishment has been threatened by cheap generics. There has been no remarkable pharmaceutical product created in 30 years - except for profit.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 8:43:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I recall that Lancet "peer reviewed" study that they had to retract because it turned out the data was completely made up.
View Quote

Yup. At least they did retract it. Pay for play journals never do. Peer review is far from perfect, but still infinitely better than relying on things that are NOT peer reviewed.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 9:45:50 PM EDT
[#12]
It is safe, inexpensive, and better than the official govt  health advice I was given: wtte “chicken soup and come to the ER if you are dying”

Link Posted: 10/21/2021 11:05:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 9:03:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 9:14:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Who knew pharmacists would be such woke idiots like this? Who the fuck do these NPC pill jockeys think they are getting in the way of a doc and a patient over fucking ivermectin? Zero risk, award winning ivermectin.......

Meanwhile these assholes fill opioid scripts all day long.....

We're a society of tards top to bottom and these SJW pharmacists are the idiocracy doctor scene come to life.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 9:40:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Who knew pharmacists would be such woke idiots like this? Who the fuck do these NPC pill jockeys think they are getting in the way of a doc and a patient over fucking ivermectin? Zero risk, award winning ivermectin.......

We're a society of tards top to bottom and these SJW pharmacists are the idiocracy doctor scene come to life.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.  And anti-depressants. It really is unbelievable.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 10:52:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

There's something fishy about his numbers. His practice would need a greater than 50% positivity rate to see that many Covid positive patients in a year.
ETA: His practice appears to be telemedicine and there's no way that he can confirm that the people seeking treatment are positive. There's also no way a teledoc is going to know the outcomes of everyone he has treated. His "data" is absolutely useless.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 12:40:19 PM EDT
[#18]
What about dosage?

Yeah I read the recommended XX/kg (lb) and it makes my head spin

The syringe has what appear to be notches or clicks

How many, in straight up plain speak, would a 165lb male take as a precaution?

Thank you, I hope, for your indulgence

Link Posted: 10/22/2021 1:14:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

There's something fishy about his numbers. His practice would need a greater than 50% positivity rate to see that many Covid positive patients in a year.
ETA: His practice appears to be telemedicine and there's no way that he can confirm that the people seeking treatment are positive. There's also no way a teledoc is going to know the outcomes of everyone he has treated. His "data" is absolutely useless.
View Quote

he's legit. He combines IVM and fluvoxamine together though. In interviews he admits that most patients never follow up with him because they rapidly improve on his treatment protocol, so there's no way for sure to know, but just by the shear amount of people that are over 50 that he's treated, his results should be really telling.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 2:55:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

he's legit. He combines IVM and fluvoxamine together...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

he's legit. He combines IVM and fluvoxamine together...
Those two sentences do not belong together.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 2:59:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
What about dosage?

View Quote

4 notches. 3 notches would be appropriate for 150 lbs, but you won't hurt anything by overshooting a bit. Some of the protocols call for twice that.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 3:37:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
Once again you have no clue

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8412866/
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 4:03:27 PM EDT
[#23]
My first choice if available would be monocular antibodies. But if it not be available I have both HCQ and Ivermectin in the house along with the antibiotics. It makes me feel better just to have it.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:12:11 PM EDT
[#24]
This thread brought to you by Pfizer and expensive pharmaceuticals.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:37:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

4 notches. 3 notches would be appropriate for 150 lbs, but you won't hurt anything by overshooting a bit. Some of the protocols call for twice that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What about dosage?

Thank you

ETA: I assume that's a daily dosage?

Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:57:47 PM EDT
[#26]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Once again you have no clue

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8412866/

He can't help himself, he's so invested in the lie that he has to continue to perpetuate it.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 6:06:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Thank you

ETA: I assume that's a daily dosage?

View Quote

Yes
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 7:28:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Some early flawed studies raised false hopes. We have better information now. Unfortunately, ivermectin is ineffective against COVID-19.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/health-58170809.amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theconversation.com/amp/ivermectin-is-a-nobel-prize-winning-wonder-drug-but-not-for-covid-19-168449
View Quote

Bullshit.
My son, half my age came home from Utah and brought the commie cold with him. He gave it to me and we both had a rough go of it.
I did the horse paste and he refused.
I had a much easier time and was over it it a few days before he was released from the hospital.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 7:30:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Bullshit.
My son, half my age came home from Utah and brought the commie cold with him. He gave it to me and we both had a rough go of it.
I had a much easier time and was over it it a few days before he was released from the hospital.
View Quote
How did the control versions of you and your son fare?
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 7:40:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

if you weren't so thick brained, you'd understand the synergetic effects that both drugs have. anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, cytokine regulation. fluvoxamine is a powerful sigma-1 agonist.

at least come up with some better trolling, this is some low IQ stuff.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 7:56:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

if you weren't so thick brained, you'd understand the synergetic effects that both drugs have. anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, cytokine regulation. fluvoxamine is a powerful sigma-1 agonist.

at least come up with some better trolling, this is some low IQ stuff.
View Quote

You're not the only one that's noticed that the trolls have been really half-assing it a lot lately.

Pick it up trolls!
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 9:23:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bullshit.

What a colossally ignorant think to say, and coming from you that says a lot.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 9:43:21 PM EDT
[#33]
I’d rather take it and find out later it didn’t do much at all for covid than to not take it, wind up deaded, and then find out the .gov and big tech lied their asses off and it really did help.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 12:07:31 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lol, go drive your bus.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 1:01:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

I honestly can't believe anything that is 'readily available' in web searches. they've censored and buried anything that goes against the narrative.

Hell Arfcom mods are burying everything, even threads NOT dealing with the wu-flu directly
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 1:06:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think what he's getting at is that when you are talking about a virus where half of people get an asymptomatic case, and 80% have only very mild symptoms, but ten percent get the shit kicked out of them and a half a percent die (less among the young, more among older folks): "I know someone who got it and is fine" doesn't convey any new information.

MOST people will get mild cases, but we still have hundreds of thousands of deaths and millions more who suffered brain fogs, heart issues and lung damage.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 1:07:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why don't you go 'control group' yourself back to GD and enjoy all of the tranny, beans-no-beans threads.

Link Posted: 10/23/2021 1:12:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I think what he's getting at is that when you are talking about a virus where half of people get an asymptomatic case, and 80% have only very mild symptoms, but ten percent get the shit kicked out of them and a half a percent die (less among the young, more among older folks): "I know someone who got it and is fine" doesn't convey any new information.

MOST people will get mild cases, but we still have hundreds of thousands of deaths and millions more who suffered brain fogs, heart issues and lung damage.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't deny the possibility of any of that. And I don't cower in fear like so many others.

You are missing the part where rodent is nothing but a troll and has been his entire time on ARFCOM.

He lies, he has posted links that say the exact opposite of what he claims they say, he ignores data he does not like. He has made himself the arbitrator of what we are allowed to beleive.  

He is a troll and should be treated as such.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 1:15:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Why don't you go 'control group' yourself back to GD and enjoy all of the tranny, beans-no-beans threads.

View Quote

We actually do need a study with thousands of people to find out if Ivermectin works. The research we do have shows that it's SAFE, but the data on efficacy is flawed and contradictory. I think such a study is running now, but until it publishes it's worth pointing out this is just going to go round in circles.

You can cherry pick one set of studies and insist it works, but someone else can show your studies are full of holes and point to others showing it doesn't--and those are also full of holes.

Until the big studies complete this is all just troll fodder.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 1:20:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

We actually do need a study with thousands of people to find out if Ivermectin works. The research we do have shows that it's SAFE, but the data on efficacy is flawed and contradictory. I think such a study is running now, but until it publishes it's worth pointing out this is just going to go round in circles.

You can cherry pick one set of studies and insist it works, but someone else can show your studies are full of holes and point to others showing it doesn't--and those are also full of holes.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Doesn't matter, if rodent does not approve of every aspect of the testing it is meaningless.  Just ask him he will tell you.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 1:35:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Doesn't matter, if rodent does not approve of every aspect of the testing it is meaningless.  Just ask him he will tell you.
View Quote
It’s true. Every aspect of every test must be submitted to me for approval. It’s in the Bible, towards the back.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 1:37:08 PM EDT
[#42]
I mentioned earlier that this summer I spent a couple days in a muddy corral and ate too much damp grass (its a weakness of mine).  Man, a few days later my belly was killing me.  Sure enough, horse worms.   Just in there churning around doing worm stuff.

I tried the ivermectin.  Golden ticket.  I shit those worms right out.

I couldn't get the horse paste, I had to use the human prescription kind.

Worked great for me!
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 1:48:30 PM EDT
[#43]
And also:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 1:52:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
It’s true. Every aspect of every test must be submitted to me for approval. It’s in the Bible, towards the back.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK, that at least made me LOL.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 1:58:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok, I will give it to you, that was kind of funny.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 5:47:36 PM EDT
[#46]
We took it (pills not paste) for Covid long symptoms for 18 months - body aches, headaches, fatigue, mental fog. After 3 days all symptoms were gone.

Can't say how it helps with preventing transmission.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 7:03:10 PM EDT
[#47]
It's very effective.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 9:42:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bullshit.

Behaves as a paid shill.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 10:52:04 AM EDT
[#49]
It won't hurt.  Many studies have shown the healing powers of placebos.  When the local doctors sent my Covid + , 88 year old parents, home with nothing but directions to call an ambulance when you could no longer breath, they failed as healers.  Both are fine now, both got the shots which knocked my Dad on his ass for a week each time.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 10:53:52 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
It won't hurt.  Many studies have shown the healing powers of placebos....
View Quote

The Placebo Effect is real.  That's why it's called an effect.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top