[#1]
Doing ok?
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 10:52:59 AM EDT
[#2]
You still with us OP?

Prayers going your way.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 10:55:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Mods can someone ban Rodent for continually be a classless troll? He’s being a total jerk to OP and kicking a man when he’s down.

Op yes it does suck. A lot. Hope you get better quickly.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 11:19:06 AM EDT
[#4]
@Imzadi

How's it going?
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 8:07:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Hope OP is ok and pulling through.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 8:20:12 PM EDT
[#6]
A lot of folks are thinking of you and have everything crossed you're doing alright OP. Hang in there.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 11:05:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hope you do better OP

Not being judgmental at all but this is part of the reason folks are having their options narrowed "On Tuesday I started showing symptoms. Friday I got a test so I could get monoclonal antibodies. Positive and scheduled for Monday at 11am...", then boom you got admitted. I think folks should hit the theraputics early, hit them hard, avoid getting admitted and being put on the remdesivir. What treatment did you receive or self-prescribe in the 6 days between initially feeling rough and being admitted ?
View Quote

This right here.  As well as another post in the thread.

HAVE A PLAN and have what you need ready to go.  

The instant you think you may have it, even before you get a positive test...HIT IT with all you got.  

That is my plan.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 11:07:26 PM EDT
[#8]
and OP...keep the fight going.

Please keep us posted, we are pulling for you.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 3:22:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Hopefully I just have a stomach flu, but 36 hours of 101.5 fever, splitting headache, and squirting diarrhea, cha cha cha. I've spent the last 2 hours running to the throne room, and thank God for the Bidet. My binghole is buring right now, even with washing. I haven't eaten in almost 2 days, just liquids. I fucling hate this "diet plan".
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 3:24:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Eta I just took some ivermectin this AM, better later than never, I've had dramatic success with it for respitory viruses these last few months. We'll see.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 3:51:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I will pray for you.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/22/2021 4:52:06 AM EDT
[#12]
hope you are ok, im praying for you. ive had covid and it was aweful.   its hard to believe that there are still folks who think that covid is just a cold or even still think its fake. this shit is the devil.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 8:38:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Hopefully I just have a stomach flu, but 36 hours of 101.5 fever, splitting headache, and squirting diarrhea, cha cha cha. I've spent the last 2 hours running to the throne room, and thank God for the Bidet. My binghole is buring right now, even with washing. I haven't eaten in almost 2 days, just liquids. I fucling hate this "diet plan".
View Quote

That’s about how my Covid experience went. 14 days of it.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 9:26:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

You should have started the Ivermectin and the I-MASK+ protocol as soon as symptoms appeared. Definitely before the diarrhea.

Best of luck.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 10:25:09 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

You should have started the Ivermectin and the I-MASK+ protocol as soon as symptoms appeared. Definitely before the diarrhea.

Best of luck.
View Quote

This. My wife and I started the I-MASK+ protocol as soon we started feeling a little off after being visited by my wife's cousin (who later tested positive). My wife was back at 100% after 72 hours and I was good to go after about a week.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 3:12:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Hoping OP checks in with us soon...I don't like his absence.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 3:42:47 PM EDT
[#17]
If I’m doing the math right, his wife tested positive on the 10th.

He became symptomatic on the 12th, tested positive on the 15th, and was admitted to the hospital on the 18th.

In his last post, on the 20th, they were talking about intubating him.

If he's on a mechanical ventilator, he may be sedated and unable to post.

No idea what the typical timeline for severe COVID is, but maybe one of our resident physicians will weigh in.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 10:21:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

He became symptomatic on the 12th, tested positive on the 15th, and was admitted to the hospital on the 18th.

No idea what the typical timeline for severe COVID is, but maybe one of our resident physicians will weigh in.
View Quote

That’s what I’m worried about.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 10:29:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Hoping OP checks in with us soon...I don't like his absence.
View Quote

This. I keep checking but…

Prayers out.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 10:45:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

It can be weeks. If someone is intubated long enough it can lead to a trach. We have a patient in the ICU I'm working in that has been there for almost 2 months. Trach, 3x chest tubes, organs slowly shutting down. He can't talk because he still requires a ventilator to breath but his longs are so shot he keeps developing pneumothorax.

There was another lady that had been refusing to be intubated. Ultimately she became so hypoxic they didn't have a choice (she refused to sign a dnr/dni). Shortly after they intubated her she went into SVT and eventually vfib and she died. She was in her late 40s. Neither were vaxed.

Hopefully OP is okay.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 10:53:21 PM EDT
[#21]
2 1/2 days now, splitting headache, 101 average fever, squirting battery acid out of my Angus until my heroics are now actively bleeding.

Exact same symptoms my aunt had when she tested positive.

I guess I'm out of work for two weeks.

I took a 250 lbs dose of horse paste yesterday morning. I expect to be better in a few days.. As soon as I can eat again i'm going to take zinc and... I can't brain right now, what was that Indian protocol? I have some hydroquinone pills, just a few, but I also have a juicer and access to grapefruit.

Its bowel presentation, so I'm not worried about azithromyocin. What were the other specific vitamins? Probably C and D, but I get enough sunlight, and I get plenty of C by juicing.

What was the one congress is using? There was a 4? Letter acronym for it, but Google is hiding it.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 10:58:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
2 1/2 days now, splitting headache, 101 average fever, squirting battery acid out of my Angus until my heroics are now actively bleeding.

I took a 250 lbs dose of horse paste yesterday morning. I expect to be better in a few days.. As soon as I can eat again i'm going to take zinc and... I can't brain right now, what was that Indian protocol? I have some hydroquinone pills, just a few, but I also have a juicer and access to grapefruit.

Its bowel presentation, so I'm not worried about azithromyocin. What were the other specific vitamins? Probably C and D, but I get enough sunlight, and I get plenty of C by juicing.

What was the one congress is using? There was a 4? Letter acronym for it, but Google is hiding it.
View Quote

Take that same horse paste dose everyday for at least 5 days.  It’s not a one and done.

@CherokeeRose
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 10:59:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Best of luck.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Best of luck.

Yes! I-mask, I couldn't recall the name! Thank you.

I thought my kids just had a stomach flu. It barely effected them. It's kicking my ass.

I should have started several days ago. They were in the sick range about 10-14 days ago.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 11:02:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

My plan is to have a trusted relative smuggle I-Mask to me in the hospital long before it knocks me that far down.

I'll leave AMA if I have to. This isn't Australia, but if it was I still would.

Better alive in jail than dead in a hospital.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 11:03:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Prayers for you, brother.

My wife and I had it for three weeks in September.  It ain’t no joke that is for sure.

We both got lucky and didn’t have any lung problems, just head congestion, headache, loss of taste/smell.  The worst part was the body aches and fatigue.

Here’s wishing you a speedy recovery.
View Quote

This is exactly what me and my wife had.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 11:04:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

It can be weeks. If someone is intubated long enough it can lead to a trach. We have a patient in the ICU I'm working in that has been there for almost 2 months. Trach, 3x chest tubes, organs slowly shutting down. He can't talk because he still requires a ventilator to breath but his longs are so shot he keeps developing pneumothorax.

There was another lady that had been refusing to be intubated. Ultimately she became so hypoxic they didn't have a choice (she refused to sign a dnr/dni). Shortly after they intubated her she went into SVT and eventually vfib and she died. She was in her late 40s. Neither were vaxed.

Hopefully OP is okay.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hopefully OP is okay.

Intubation is almost a death sentence.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 11:09:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Grapefruit interacts with a lot of meds including antibiotics such as azithromycin (if you're planning to follow the I-MASK+); I haven't looked at others in the protocol since since I don't eat it.  Do your research first.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 11:11:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The instant you think you may have it, even before you get a positive test...HIT IT with all you got.  

That is my plan.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hope you do better OP

Not being judgmental at all but this is part of the reason folks are having their options narrowed "On Tuesday I started showing symptoms. Friday I got a test so I could get monoclonal antibodies. Positive and scheduled for Monday at 11am...", then boom you got admitted. I think folks should hit the theraputics early, hit them hard, avoid getting admitted and being put on the remdesivir. What treatment did you receive or self-prescribe in the 6 days between initially feeling rough and being admitted ?

That is my plan.

I agree! I jumped on horse paste first day of symptoms. My wife was symptomatic for 2 days before doing the paste. She got about 30% more sick than me. We both did all the supplements and went to urgent care where we got steroid shot, antibiotics, and anti-histimine.
This was not something to play around with. I think the Ivermectin, steroids and antibodies may be what saved her but she still got really sick.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 11:11:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Take that same horse paste dose everyday for at least 5 days.  It’s not a one and done.

@CherokeeRose
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@CherokeeRose

Roger that. I have plenty.

I normally get every sniffle my kids get, and since I have scared lungs it usually progresses to coughing up junk for weeks, then needing antibiotics, but since I started to take horse paste (and the vitamines) every time they come down sick I haven't had an upper respiratory infection since. I didn't take it this time, I'm paying for it now.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 11:14:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Intubation is almost a death sentence.
View Quote

Intubation is literally the last step to avoid complete respiratory failure. If your lungs are not doing their job of exchanging o2 and co2 your organs will fail and you will die. Not intubating someone who is in severe respiratory distress IS a death sentence.  
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 11:15:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

That’s how mine started and it was Covid.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 11:22:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Grapefruit interacts with a lot of meds including antibiotics such as azithromycin (if you're planning to follow the I-MASK+); I haven't looked at others in the protocol since since I don't eat it.  Do your research first.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm aware of grapefruits amazing ability to enhance meds. Almost every med says "don't eat grapefruits fruit" in the drug guide, lol.

But thank you for reminding me, and everybody else.

Not taking azithromyocin. I was just mentioning grapefruit (peels) so people know an available source of hydrichloroquin in an emergency. Vit C and hydrichloroquin are both present. I haven't looked up the amount of hql my aunt just told me about it.

I don't take any meds,  except rarely albuterol, and only take a Tylenol a few times a year. That shit will kill your liver. It's even worse than statins...

I only took 3 Tylenol these last couple days, and only for the splitting headaches. Low grade fevers help your immune system fight. But my brain felt like it was going to explode. I bumped my head last night while getting into bed, not even hard, bam, instant splitting headache.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 11:27:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

You’re in Oklahoma and We’re not far from you in Texas. We most likely had Delta Variant as per several doctors I know and it has a stronger viral load so you need to double your dose of Ivermectin.
Delta packs a stronger punch so I’d go to an urgent care and get steroid shot and antibiotics ASAP. I would also get monoclonal antibodies ASAP. My wife and I did all this and still got really sick. Don’t play games with this thing, my wife and I are very healthy and it kicked our butt.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 12:13:34 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

You’re in Oklahoma and We’re not far from you in Texas. We most likely had Delta Variant as per several doctors I know and it has a stronger viral load so you need to double your dose of Ivermectin.
Delta packs a stronger punch so I’d go to an urgent care and get steroid shot and antibiotics ASAP. I would also get monoclonal antibodies ASAP. My wife and I did all this and still got really sick. Don’t play games with this thing, my wife and I are very healthy and it kicked our butt.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I already went through a heavy steroid (prednisone) regiment last month for severe allergic reaction to house mold (not my house). I have to crush pills, so I ended up having to stop a few days early due to severe dry throat. I really don't want to go there again this soon. It hasn't touched my lungs so far, I'm hoping it won't, I'm going to avoid the antibiotics if it stays bowel, but if my lungs start getting messed up I have azithromycin on tap somewhere around here. I'll stock up on I-mask stuff in the morning. I was finally able to take some zinc and lime juice tonight, and a couple of insure. I've been looking at the list I love how they list natural sources for everything except ivermectin.

Quercetin (pronounced kwur-si-tin) is a natural pigment found in colorful fruits and vegetables ? think red apples, grapes, berries, peppers, broccoli, sweet potatoes, and onions.

Sweet potatoes I'm allergic to, gives me mild pulmonary congestion if I drink it,, or nausea if I eat it cooked.. but the rest of that I can juice and drink raw.

I'll just add dark grapes to my juicing. Maybe splurge and get blackberries if I can find them, since they are out of season.

Maybe do a broccoli and carrot. I'm new to juicing.

For the record whole grape fruit is pretty stout.

Leaves a lasting aftertaste for sure.

Link Posted: 10/23/2021 5:47:07 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

My plan is to have a trusted relative smuggle I-Mask to me in the hospital long before it knocks me that far down.

I'll leave AMA if I have to. This isn't Australia, but if it was I still would.

Better alive in jail than dead in a hospital.
View Quote
If you don't think the hospital will treat you properly, why even go? Secretly self-medicating after being admitted seems like the worst of both worlds.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 8:55:36 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
If you don't think the hospital will treat you properly, why even go? Secretly self-medicating after being admitted seems like the worst of both worlds.
View Quote

The best part about people promoting the Imask protocol is that the Imask protocol states the vaccine is effective and should be taken as part of your strategy to prevent Covid.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 9:46:44 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

The best part about people promoting the Imask protocol is that the Imask protocol states the vaccine is effective and should be taken as part of your strategy to prevent Covid.
View Quote

It does not say the jab is effective.
It says;

"The I-MASK+ protocol is a
bridge to vaccines and a safety
net for those who cannot or
have not been vaccinated; or are
vaccinated and have concerns
regarding declining protection
against emerging variants.
Vaccines have shown efficacy
in preventing the most severe
outcomes of COVID-19 and are
an important part of a multimodal strategy that must also
include early treatment. The
decision to get a vaccine should
be made in consultation with
your health care provider."

It also outlines treatment you should receive if you are hospitalized.

My wife cannot take the jab, for medical reasons. I won't take it, so this method provides me with a way to fight Covid. If we start treatment soon enough, it shouldn't get to the point where we need a hospital.

We both have lung issues, like CherokeeRose, so we will take antibiotics to avoid pneumonia, and breathing treatments to knock down the viral load in the lungs. Nasal rinses and gargling with mouthwash. Kill the virus wherever we can reach it.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 11:02:52 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

It does not say the jab is effective.
It says;

"The I-MASK+ protocol is a
bridge to vaccines and a safety
net for those who cannot or
have not been vaccinated; or are
vaccinated and have concerns
regarding declining protection
against emerging variants.
Vaccines have shown efficacy
in preventing the most severe
outcomes of COVID-19 and are
an important part of a multimodal strategy that must also
include early treatment. The
decision to get a vaccine should
be made in consultation with
your health care provider."

It also outlines treatment you should receive if you are hospitalized.

My wife cannot take the jab, for medical reasons. I won't take it, so this method provides me with a way to fight Covid. If we start treatment soon enough, it shouldn't get to the point where we need a hospital.

We both have lung issues, like CherokeeRose, so we will take antibiotics to avoid pneumonia, and breathing treatments to knock down the viral load in the lungs. Nasal rinses and gargling with mouthwash. Kill the virus wherever we can reach it.
View Quote

Efficacy: the ability, especially of a medicine or a method of achieving something, to produce the intended result:

"They recently ran a series of tests to measure the efficacy of the drug."

Synonym: effectiveness

Was your decision to not take the vaccine made in consultation with your health care provider like the protocol states?
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 11:38:47 AM EDT
[#39]
Was your decision to not take the vaccine made in consultation with your health care provider like the protocol states?
View Quote

No.

Not taking any of that poison.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 1:33:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

That is my plan.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hope you do better OP

That is my plan.

I hope OP is OK, but ^ this ^.

At this stage of the game, why would anyone not already have things like ivermectin, azithromycin, etc. on hand? This whole waiting until you can’t breathe before they’ll think about treating you is fucking retarded.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 2:56:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I hope OP is OK, but ^ this ^.

At this stage of the game, why would anyone not already have things like ivermectin, azithromycin, etc. on hand? This whole waiting until you can't breathe before they'll think about treating you is fucking retarded.
View Quote

Middle aged female coworker went through this last week. She wasn't feeling well on the 13th. Tested on the 14th with a positive result on the 15th. By the next Sunday she was having difficulty breathing so she went to the ER. They gave her O2 and sent her home. Went in again the next day with difficulty breathing. They admitted her for 1 night and back home the next day. Unsure if she got antibodies or not but they basically send people home until they are on deaths doorstep.

My wife is immunocompromised and this same hospital wouldn't give her antibodies even with her oncologist calling the hospital and asking for her to get them. She was within all the check boxes of being able to get an infusion like within 10 days of symptoms, O2 above 94%, etc. Luckily the 5 of us got through it without any major issues but we do have lingering symptoms. My wife has to take naps 1-2 times a day from fatigue and we both have noticed memory issues like forgetting names or having to think longer about basic tasks. We're in our 30's, normal weight, both fairly active.

My take is you better have a home remedy plan and hope for the best because about all the hospital around here will do for you is put you on a vent when you're close to succumbing to this virus. Feel fortunate if you have "just a cold" with no lingering issues. We gave it to my in laws before we knew what was going on, and my 30's BIL was bed ridden for 10 days. He doesn't even remember a couple of days in there. He's an active dude who just did a 20 mile bike ride less than a week before the symptoms started.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 4:11:45 PM EDT
[#42]
Standing by for the OP to check in
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 5:06:39 PM EDT
[#43]
If I catch covid and start feeling nasty, I'll be looking for monoclonal antibodies right away.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 5:20:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Standing by for the OP to check in
View Quote

Yeah I don’t the silence
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 5:26:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
If I catch covid and start feeling nasty, I'll be looking for monoclonal antibodies right away.
View Quote

This is my plan as well.

@Imzadi still waiting for you to check in.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 6:26:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 8:21:51 PM EDT
[#47]
Prayers out for OP no matter the situation.

Check in bro
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 8:33:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Damn, hope OP is ok.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 8:51:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Remdesivir ==> Intubation ==> Death
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 8:55:12 PM EDT
[#50]
SO2 in the 70's & 16l of oxygen - yikes!....I was in the 80s & was getting 6l.  Dude got it way worse than me....not good.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top