Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 12:38:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Pretty compelling, thanks for sharing it.  Definitely makes me wonder how long these things have been around.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 1:32:18 AM EDT
[#2]

Pretty much what Bob Lazar has been claiming for ages.  Except Bob says he’s seen them, and we have some.
And they’re ancient archaeological artifacts.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 10:57:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Pretty much what Bob Lazar has been claiming for ages.  Except Bob says he’s seen them, and we have some.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

It's a curious thing that we are supposed to have these, and some are ancient.  Yet,  looking back, I don't think any part of one was ever held up as a relic in any museum or anything that I recall.  One would think something unusual like that would have been part of a collection or or something from way back when.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 2:56:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

It's a curious thing that we are supposed to have these, and some are ancient.  Yet,  looking back, I don't think any part of one was ever held up as a relic in any museum or anything that I recall.  One would think something unusual like that would have been part of a collection or or something from way back when.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty much what Bob Lazar has been claiming for ages.  Except Bob says he's seen them, and we have some.
And they're ancient archaeological artifacts.

The supposed explanation is the weird stuff is hidden so it doesn't screw with the accepted version of history.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 3:17:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 2:50:56 PM EDT
[#6]

UAP theory website has been taken down.

Rumor is that the author of it did it.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 10:21:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's up this evening.
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 6:50:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

It's up this evening.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's up this evening.

Excellent.  Glad it’s back.
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 7:55:35 AM EDT
[#9]
fPnI!
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 11:18:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Anything Greer says is b.s., the man is a grade A nut job.  I can believe Mellon and Elizondo but Steven Greer is a charlatan cult leader.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 7:44:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Rome and the elite have ruled history, those owned by them, anyway.  Rumored to have the ark of the covenant and other stuff from pyramids in the conspiracy rumors, anymore, I'm not so sure if I should laugh that off or not.  Considering the same group that burnt people for not believing in Roman Jesus now will destroy anybody not bisexual or supportive of trans-ism.  There is a big gap in history both time wise and event wise from about 200BC onward between the oriental and Native American religions when compared with the "Western Religions".  People would never haggle behind the scenes to maintain power over a nation or several, now would they?

View Quote

Not sure I follow the bolded part. Can you explain?
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 11:14:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 12:10:52 PM EDT
[#13]
A fellow paranormal/UFO/Ancient Aliens nerd at work has been trying to get me to start reading Graham Hancock's books.  I gather he addresses a range of topics but many of his book have a "lost civilizations" theme.  

I'm still too busy plowing thru the highlights of the UFO/afterlife literature but maybe someday.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 3:48:28 AM EDT
[#14]
I’m starting to think there is some big, scary, dark reality associated with the UFO phenomenon and that is what is driving the secrecy. Lue was asked how the world would react if they knew what he knew and he used the word “somber” to guess at the reaction. I would like to believe Dr.Greer’s take that they’re all friendly but I think they’re utterly indifferent to our wellbeing.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 9:47:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'm starting to think there is some big, scary, dark reality associated with the UFO phenomenon and that is what is driving the secrecy. Lue was asked how the world would react if they knew what he knew and he used the word "somber" to guess at the reaction. I would like to believe Dr.Greer's take that they're all friendly but I think they're utterly indifferent to our wellbeing.
View Quote
This is my biggest fear, in all this.  

I've seen many, many interviews with Elizondo and he definately leans toward a positive view of the phenomenon and he probably knows as much about the reality of it as anyone alive.  He's spoken several times about how learning more about it could usher in a new era of human progress and peace.  He's also pointed out that they've been here a very long time (possibly longer than we have) and we are still here.  

He did spook me a bit in a recent interview when he as asked what he meant by "somber".  He basically described Christopher Columbus' crews at the point where they had gone so far that there was no chance of turning around and successfully getting back to Europe (not enough food & water) but yet there was no evidence of land in front of them.  He said that's how humans would feel the day after disclosure.  I forget the specifics but he did end it with a positive spin, though.  

The author who scares the shit out of me is Whitley Streiber.  I've only read one of his books (A New World) and I don't care to read the rest and I hope he's full of shit.  I read just this week that he told an interviewer that he thinks at least some of the "others" violently kill humans and eat their energy.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 12:00:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I've seen many, many interviews with Elizondo and he definately leans toward a positive view of the phenomenon and he probably knows as much about the reality of it as anyone alive.  He's spoken several times about how learning more about it could usher in a new era of human progress and peace.  He's also pointed out that they've been here a very long time (possibly longer than we have) and we are still here.  

He did spook me a bit in a recent interview when he as asked what he meant by "somber".  He basically described Christopher Columbus' crews at the point where they had gone so far that there was no chance of turning around and successfully getting back to Europe (not enough food & water) but yet there was no evidence of land in front of them.  He said that's how humans would feel the day after disclosure.  I forget the specifics but he did end it with a positive spin, though.  

The author who scares the shit out of me is Whitley Streiber.  I've only read one of his books (A New World) and I don't care to read the rest and I hope he's full of shit.  I read just this week that he told an interviewer that he thinks at least some of the "others" violently kill humans and eat their energy.
View Quote

he thinks at least some of the "others" violently kill humans and eat their energy
So Pizzagate IS real!  

I knew it
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 12:19:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 12:52:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm starting to think there is some big, scary, dark reality associated with the UFO phenomenon and that is what is driving the secrecy. Lue was asked how the world would react if they knew what he knew and he used the word "somber" to guess at the reaction. I would like to believe Dr.Greer's take that they're all friendly but I think they're utterly indifferent to our wellbeing.

I think the phenomena is transdimensional which would alter everything the average person thinks they know about their existence.

If some of the sightings are 4th dimensional in nature, imagine finding out that we are essentially still barely-functioning apes in comparison to the entities occupying the higher dimensions.  What if time as we know it is entirely irrelevant?  We may very well have an infantile understanding of reality, so much so that our brains can't even process the truth.  What if we really are living in a simulation and we are nothing more than occupants of a big ant farm who will never see what's beyond the glass?

There are so many possibilities that would lead to somber feelings.  The religious folk would just say it's all bullshit and continue living their lives in denial, despite whatever evidence was presented.  In such a case, ignorance truly is bliss.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 1:57:18 PM EDT
[#19]
I listen to audiobooks to any from work since it’s an hour drive each way.  Being the sci-fi nerd that I am I’m currently enjoying the Galaxy’s Edge series.  For whatever reason while I was listening to the galactic war series it got me thinking about this site and you guys.

What if not only are we not alone but there are 100s of species in the galaxy. Some more advanced and some not so much.

The sobering effect the population might have could come from not only being told there are 100s of species out there but that since we haven’t mastered FTL or intergalactic travel yet no one really gives two shits about our planet.

Not being able to travel to distant planets what do we have to trade? Slave labor?  Don’t care.  Precious metals and gems? Too insignificant to give a shit.  

I compare it to like one of us leaving our house, driving to a random house in another city.  Is it different or exciting? Nope. It’s the same thing you have in your city.

The UAPs that have been here could have a 100 different explanations. Maybe there isn’t one solid explanation.  Some could be sight seeing, others here to trade with governments to assist in the advancement of our race.  Others could be running from something else.

At this point while I can only surmise that some species are not friendly, I doubt there is anything to be overly concerned with.  If a species is advanced enough to get here, I doubt we have anything capable of stopping them from taking over.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 2:18:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I think the phenomena is transdimensional which would alter everything the average person thinks they know about their existence.

If some of the sightings are 4th dimensional in nature, imagine finding out that we are essentially still barely-functioning apes in comparison to the entities occupying the higher dimensions.  What if time as we know it is entirely irrelevant?  We may very well have an infantile understanding of reality, so much so that our brains can't even process the truth.  What if we really are living in a simulation and we are nothing more than occupants of a big ant farm who will never see what's beyond the glass?

There are so many possibilities that would lead to somber feelings.  The religious folk would just say it's all bullshit and continue living their lives in denial, despite whatever evidence was presented.  In such a case, ignorance truly is bliss.
View Quote

A good analogy of humanity on Earth compared to any would-be alien civilizations would be that we humans would be the stone age aborigines of Australia or Native Americans compared to the Europeans when they arrived on the respective continents.

Aborigines have been practically the same for about 50,000 years. Native Americans, a little less.

Since they were so isolated for so long, they did not have any new major technological or social development to speak of.

Ever since Europeans colonized Australia and America, the native populations have become irrelevant.

Humans, compared to alien civilizations that are able to travel either faster than light or through dimensions that might visit Earth or already be there, would have the same outcome; mostly irrelevant.

Hence the somber outlook.

Barely functioning apes don't take kindly to be shown a mirror.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 4:47:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 8:09:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Elizondo gave a lecture yesterday on the big “4Bidden Disclosure” event.  I didn’t get to watch it, but one of the folks that did said he made reference to the book “Chains of the Sea” as a something to read.   But the book is supremely expensive as it is out of print.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chains_of_the_Sea

Chains of the Sea
Alien ships land in Delaware, Ohio, Colorado, and Venezuela, where their landing catches the attention of human-created Artificial Intelligence (AI) and the military. An initial attack on an alien ship yields no results, and governments unsuccessfully attempt to cover-up news of the landings. AI succeeds in communicating with the Aliens, though it does not share this fact with the humans. The Aliens, who exhibit little interest in humans, reveal to AI that Earth is ruled not by humans nor AI, but rather by previously unknown races of non-human intelligences. Meanwhile, a young boy named Tommy has the unique ability to see otherwise-invisible inhabitants of Earth. He visits a forest inhabited by The Other People where he glimpses entities called Jeblings and communicates with beings called Thants. The Thants inform him of the alien's landing. As a result, Tommy is diagnosed as hyperactive and placed on medication.[2]

Dozois's "Chains of the Sea" was nominated for the Hugo Award for Best Novella and the Nebula Award for Best Novella.[3][4] The novella earned a mention in the Acknowledgements section of Michael Swanwick's Nebula-Award-winning novel Stations of the Tide.[5] "Chains of the Sea" was noted in the Encyclopedia of Science Fiction for its alien invasion where the aliens "are more or less indifferent to the existence of humans".[6]
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 8:41:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Elizondo gave a lecture yesterday on the big "4Bidden Disclosure" event.  I didn't get to watch it, but one of the folks that did said he made reference to the book "Chains of the Sea" as a something to read.   But the book is supremely expensive as it is out of print.

Chains of the Sea
Alien ships land in Delaware, Ohio, Colorado, and Venezuela, where their landing catches the attention of human-created Artificial Intelligence (AI) and the military. An initial attack on an alien ship yields no results, and governments unsuccessfully attempt to cover-up news of the landings. AI succeeds in communicating with the Aliens, though it does not share this fact with the humans. The Aliens, who exhibit little interest in humans, reveal to AI that Earth is ruled not by humans nor AI, but rather by previously unknown races of non-human intelligences. Meanwhile, a young boy named Tommy has the unique ability to see otherwise-invisible inhabitants of Earth. He visits a forest inhabited by The Other People where he glimpses entities called Jeblings and communicates with beings called Thants. The Thants inform him of the alien's landing. As a result, Tommy is diagnosed as hyperactive and placed on medication.[2]

Dozois's "Chains of the Sea" was nominated for the Hugo Award for Best Novella and the Nebula Award for Best Novella.[3][4] The novella earned a mention in the Acknowledgements section of Michael Swanwick's Nebula-Award-winning novel Stations of the Tide.[5] "Chains of the Sea" was noted in the Encyclopedia of Science Fiction for its alien invasion where the aliens "are more or less indifferent to the existence of humans".[6]
View Quote
That book has come up before, as being something recommended by Elizondo.  He definately seems to lean away from the E.T. hypothesis and more toward the ultra-terrestrial and/or intradimensional.

More information on Elizondo and "Chains of the Sea"
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 9:32:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
That book has come up before, as being something recommended by Elizondo.  He definately seems to lean away from the E.T. hypothesis and more toward the ultra-terrestrial and/or intradimensional.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Elizondo gave a lecture yesterday on the big "4Bidden Disclosure" event.  I didn't get to watch it, but one of the folks that did said he made reference to the book "Chains of the Sea" as a something to read.   But the book is supremely expensive as it is out of print.

Chains of the Sea

I now have a link to read it for free,  http://maxima-library.org/knigi/knigi/b/237217?format=read
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 10:16:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I now have a link to read it for free,  http://maxima-library.org/knigi/knigi/b/237217?format=read
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Chains of the Sea

Thanks!   Copied & Pasted for reading in the near future!

Link Posted: 7/18/2021 10:25:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Maybe it was aliens that shot down TWA 800
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 10:28:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 11:05:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 11:43:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The religious people have been living with the belief that transdimensional beings do exist, some friends of man and others enemies.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 10:27:37 AM EDT
[#30]
Based on that alien Reddit thread aren't we supposed to find out about the aliens this week?
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 3:03:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Based on that alien Reddit thread aren't we supposed to find out about the aliens this week?
View Quote
Yesterday.  
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 6:06:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

The religious people have been living with the belief that transdimensional beings do exist, some friends of man and others enemies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, and being called crazy and persecuted for 4000+ yrs for that belief in the spiritual realm. According to Revelation God will permit the demons to take various physical forms and get quite creative in their methods of wreaking havoc on mankind in the last days.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top