Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 4:20:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
New captured video via FLIR.  Looks like a fisherman captured it.  Object capture starts at 1:48 if you want to skip the talking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6P5bIPTjo4
View Quote
Nice find!  I haven't even seen this one on UFO Twitter yet.  It's on there now!
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 4:40:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Nice find!  I haven't even seen this one on UFO Twitter yet.  It's on there now!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
New captured video via FLIR.  Looks like a fisherman captured it.  Object capture starts at 1:48 if you want to skip the talking.

Moves like a gyro-copter drone.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 10:09:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you guys serious?

Maybe it's just me, but I see wings flapping.
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 8:34:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Are you guys serious?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you guys serious?

that video is so pixelated, out of focus and of shitty quality it could be anything.
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 8:57:20 AM EDT
[#5]
It's not called twits on tweeter for no reason!
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 10:18:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Extra dimensional theorem is really making headway.   Most people don’t realize our first particle accelerator was in use in 1939. The evolution of high energy physics experiments shadow nuclear technology, and both parallel the increases and lulls in UAPs. It seems the more we experiment with high energy physics, the more UAPs we encounter.
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 10:22:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Moves like a gyro-copter drone.
View Quote

I don’t believe this one. No erratic movements.  Steady upward and forward motion.  Why only 10 minutes of video? Did it disappear or suddenly move off at a rapid rate?
I an betting the battery power on the drone was getting low
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 10:31:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Sounds like you’ve already made up your mind. It wouldn’t be lies and cover up if there’s nothing to report. Are you suggesting the only story line you’ll accept is “meet our new alien overlords”?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I agree.  After decades of lies and cover up,  I can’t see how they will tell us the whole truth.  Unless the UFOs have communicated something that is forcing their hand.

Sounds like you’ve already made up your mind. It wouldn’t be lies and cover up if there’s nothing to report. Are you suggesting the only story line you’ll accept is “meet our new alien overlords”?

I have a lot of conflicting ideas bouncing around to be honest.  I guess that’s a curse of having an interest in the topic and considering so many theories and hearing so many stories.  I’m awash in science, science fiction, spirituality, religion, folklore, popular culture, politics, and history.   All competing narratives trying to define reality and perception.  Smart men like us, and many of our friends here, are probably also trying desperately to navigate this paradigm shift in civilization, much of which seems contradictory or nonsensical, while also unable to fully discern truth and fiction.  It’s great for discussion, but very hard on building a rational worldview with some common consensus.
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 10:42:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I am not, and never have been, a religious person.  My knowledge of the Bible is pretty limited to the generalized stuff that most people in our culture know.  

When I first read the "UFO's are demons" hypothesis, I was like "...WTF....?".  That was not an angle I would have ever thought about, much less considered a plausible explanation.

As my study of the phenomenon has matured over the past few years, I agree with most of the mainstream hardcore UFO seekers in leaning toward a non-ET hypothesis and more toward an inter-dimensional or ultraterrestrial one.  But, I fully accept the demon hypothesis as possibly being a valid explanation of what is happening.  Rationally, I rank it lower in probability than the other explanations, but my intuition is telling me to give it some credence.  

The true explanation for the phenomenon is probably more bizarre than the simple explanations discussed above.  It may be far beyond our comprehension to even begin to understand.  At least as long as we are living in our present form.  I think when our physical body dies, some of it's limitations may be removed and we may come to at least some level of understanding of the phenomenon.  Again, my intuition is strongly telling me that.

Writing this post reminded me of a dream I had back in the late mid-to-late 80's.  In the dream, I was outside at night, looking up at the Eastern sky.  I began to see UFO's flying around and as I watched them, I realized they were actually angels.  I wanted to tell my family to come out and look, but realized they were all down the street at someone else's house, celebrating my sister's birthday.  As I watched the angels, there was a deafening fanfare of trumpets in the Eastern sky and a host of angels came marching toward me.  At the end of the procession of Angels came an enormous Jesus Christ, in flowing robes of pure white.  As I watched him, his robes developed spots the color of blood, which then spread until his robes were completely covered in blood.  This is when I woke up. Sometime in the next few days after the dream, a thought occurred to me and I checked the calendar and my sister's upcoming birthday in that year was on Easter Sunday!  That was something I was completely unaware of.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Consider someone saying "How would we not understand the shape of our world we are here everyday" back when everyone knew the world was flat and the sun circled it.
Perception of knowledge can be destroyed.  History shows that, and it will occur again again for some time.

When pondering what that scientist is suggesting look at the new terminology of UFOs as UAPs officially now.  You could say oh the government just wants its own language for them, but I think it might be a hint.  The hint is these phenomenon are not actually "objects" and that they appear in the air but are not actually "flying".  I think this gives some credence to some of the extra dimensional theories out there.  At least to some of what is being seen.  My personal experience of sightings in the last 10 years gave me this impression as well.  As if there was more than one plane of existence being utilized.  

I have observed the "orange orb" ufos on multiple occasions on the SE Atlantic Coast since May of 2011.  They can be in multiple formations(triangle or straight line or pairs), then slowly dim out completely and can show up with in seconds at great distances from where they were first seen.  They usually do not move when "producing the orange light".  Generally there is a very dim sparkling of tiny white lights that appear to "skip" across the sky in the general areas the orange orbs were seen after the orbs have disappeared.  I am fortunate in that the area where I have made these observations people occasionally will do a handful of chinese lanterns for special events; allowing me to make distinct observations about the lanterns habits. How they travel on the wind, what they look like when they dim out etc.   While the color and size of chinese laterns are similar to the orbs their behaviors in the air are completely distinct, but it provides a pretty good dismissive cover intended or not.  

I also think the government types who are in the know are deceived as to their new understanding of this subject matter as well.
This comes to mind
1 Corinthians 1:19-24

I have always been a big scifi guy and used to think look ufos could be aliens.  As I get older I don't think they are aliens as my younger mind thought of them.  Not star faring species from the fiction books anyway.

I lean towards them being demons these days.  Why?  Its a sense I have about it, maybe my understanding of the Word of God is growing, maybe the Holy spirit is pulling me to this or providing it to me.  I'm not really sure.  But as things play out in todays times the feeling grows stronger.  Its almost as if prophecy is attempting to fulfill itself on a weekly or monthly basis these days.  The push for global governance is all around us and I don't think the hints at ufo revelations are independent of the other happenings of the world. There hasn't been anything in the news since 9/11 that hasn't been about gaining more control over the people.  One thing is sure whatever is revealed this summer or whatever may happen in July will be about control.

I am not, and never have been, a religious person.  My knowledge of the Bible is pretty limited to the generalized stuff that most people in our culture know.  

When I first read the "UFO's are demons" hypothesis, I was like "...WTF....?".  That was not an angle I would have ever thought about, much less considered a plausible explanation.

As my study of the phenomenon has matured over the past few years, I agree with most of the mainstream hardcore UFO seekers in leaning toward a non-ET hypothesis and more toward an inter-dimensional or ultraterrestrial one.  But, I fully accept the demon hypothesis as possibly being a valid explanation of what is happening.  Rationally, I rank it lower in probability than the other explanations, but my intuition is telling me to give it some credence.  

The true explanation for the phenomenon is probably more bizarre than the simple explanations discussed above.  It may be far beyond our comprehension to even begin to understand.  At least as long as we are living in our present form.  I think when our physical body dies, some of it's limitations may be removed and we may come to at least some level of understanding of the phenomenon.  Again, my intuition is strongly telling me that.

Writing this post reminded me of a dream I had back in the late mid-to-late 80's.  In the dream, I was outside at night, looking up at the Eastern sky.  I began to see UFO's flying around and as I watched them, I realized they were actually angels.  I wanted to tell my family to come out and look, but realized they were all down the street at someone else's house, celebrating my sister's birthday.  As I watched the angels, there was a deafening fanfare of trumpets in the Eastern sky and a host of angels came marching toward me.  At the end of the procession of Angels came an enormous Jesus Christ, in flowing robes of pure white.  As I watched him, his robes developed spots the color of blood, which then spread until his robes were completely covered in blood.  This is when I woke up. Sometime in the next few days after the dream, a thought occurred to me and I checked the calendar and my sister's upcoming birthday in that year was on Easter Sunday!  That was something I was completely unaware of.

Intuitively, mankind understands the concept of extra-dimensionality perfectly and without trouble.  It’s simply spiritually and the unseen world that commingles with our own.  The invisible hand of God, the guardian angel, karma, nirvana, heaven, hell, meditation…  magic and voodoo… worship and prayer.  All are concepts that have been with us for as long as we have history.

A thousand years ago, you could ask a peasant about it, and get a summary of extra dimensional concepts no different than today.

So, when it comes to UAPs being angels and demons, it’s actually far more plausible from a human conceptual standpoint than interstellar flight by another advanced species.

People like to quote ST V, “What does God need with a starship”,  but the real question, more pertinent is, “Would an Angel use an iPhone”?
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 5:26:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
In before, "Hahahah they blew up Congress! Hahaha!"
View Quote

Fer Christ sake don't anyone play any Slim Whitman records until after they disintegrate congress.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 7:35:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Yawn
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 11:21:59 PM EDT
[#12]
that video is so... shitty quality it could be anything.
View Quote

The low cost of shit-tier uncooled micobolometers means garbage grainy cell phones have been replaced by garbage grainy thermal.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 11:51:37 PM EDT
[#13]
I believe in the existence of this "report" about as much as I do the existence of the "Durham report" and that's zero.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 11:56:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I believe in the existence of this "report" about as much as I do the existence of the "Durham report" and that's zero.
View Quote

lol, I'm quoting this. With this report expected as soon as tomorrow, it's amusing that there are still deniers.
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 1:02:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

lol, I'm quoting this. With this report expected as soon as tomorrow, it's amusing that there are still deniers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK, maybe they will actually release some sort of report but it won't tell you anything of consequence.
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 6:00:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Fer Christ sake don't anyone play any Slim Whitman records until after they disintegrate congress.
View Quote

One can only hope....only hope.  
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 10:14:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Supposedly one section of the report has leaked;

Section V: Behavioral Data Analysis

Joint elements of ONI, NSA, DHS, and SAP cleared experts curated by
the DoD have conducted careful examinations of aggregated data and
witness accounts[1]. The scope of the referenced in this subsection
refers to CERT class cases, which are in turn designated as such due
to a common similarity in behavior with other high-credibility
cases. As mentioned in section III, this class contains 1,292 cases
and is the only class capable of receiving post-analysis treatment[2].

Behavioral Conclusions:
Data from Secondary Reference reports indicate a significant
commonality in stimulus-response and lead to generalized conclusions
of the nature of UA/SP cognitive processing[3][4]. Although the
details differ, this body is reasonably confident that expert findings
indicate some form of inorganic intelligence.

All cases where UA/SP contacts performed a reactionary behavior that
was not immediate disengagement can be broadly described as displaying
a sense of fear and curiosity. Some data-backed witness accounts went
so far as to describe the interactions as "playful... like a puppy[5]"
and "skittish but very aware, sort of like a parrot, actually." This
behavior is a primary indicator of CERT class cases and is not seen in
cases that have been otherwise explained. The report[6] employed a
blind study using known behavioral data processed through a
customized AI, essentially reverse-engineering the thought
processing using gathered stimulus/response data. A DoD computing
cluster ran a virtual neural network using the engineered processing
system and found that UA/SP behaviors can be reproduced with 98.4%
certainty in a closed processing environment. The report concluded
that the behaviors analyzed from such contacts exhibit AGI Strong and
ASI Weak behaviors and can be reproduced with current computational
systems. This report is significant as it indicates that extraneous
processes found in organic life are not impacting behaviors. The
elimination of these variables and the effect of maneuvers seen in
Section II on chemical processes suggest that UA/SP contacts are
either remote, autonomous drones or a form of mechanical life.

The Harmen-McCarren[3] report uses the "1999 Descrepancy" to suggest
an update may have changed the behaviour and physical construction of
UA/SPs, thus classifying them as drones deplyed by an organic
species. Shibakoya[4] responds to this claim, countering that a
machine intelligence may react similarly to a particular stimulus and
hypothesized that the rapid increase of flight performance might
indicate a stepped virtual evolution process. Likewise, Shibakoya
extrapolates that the gradual shift in appearance and behavior of
detected CERT cases may be an artifact of generational changes, with
older models beings relegated to less involved tasks. The
Harmen-McCarren and Shibakoya reports both propose that a potential

------------------------------
App. G. Sec 2: Secondary Reference Reports
App. B. Sec 1b: Expenditure Tiers.
App. G. Sec. 2e: M. Harmen, S. McCarren. (2018). Blackout Flower Report
App. G. Sec. 2k: K. Shibakoya. (2020). Layer 3 Behavioral Assessment
App. F. Sec. 4b: DoD. (1992.2017). High value Witness Interviews
App. G. Sec. 16: High Tandem. (2018.) Behavioral Simulation Study
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 3:45:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Holy Hannah!!!  If that's a legit section of upcoming report, that is astounding.  

They used advanced AI programming to take recorded flight characteristics in response to stimuli and modeled it to look for evidence of organic inputs.  Not only were they able to then predict flight movements with their model, but they also feel confident object(s) observed have advanced, autonomous control (non organic) or is both mechanical and alive.  

I've always been curious about some of the blue sky papers I've read where authors predict that once a civilization crosses a threshold where extremely advanced AI (as we call it) is practical, they will begin to shed their weak and limited organic bodies.

Not saying that's what we are seeing, but I'll keep an open mind.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 5:34:07 PM EDT
[#19]

Whoa.  If I read that right, it's more than I think I expected from the whole report.  

Still not sure I buy it.  The Gov't been lying about this stuff and exploiting it since at least 1947, not sure why they would suddenly stop now.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 6:04:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Whoa.  If I read that right, it's more than I think I expected from the whole report.  

Still not sure I buy it.  The Gov't been lying about this stuff and exploiting it since at least 1947, not sure why they would suddenly stop now.
View Quote

They would suddenly stop if they would happen to have a good handle on things now.
Link Posted: 6/4/2021 4:30:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I lean towards them being demons these days.  Why?  Its a sense I have about it, maybe my understanding of the Word of God is growing, maybe the Holy spirit is pulling me to this or providing it to me.  I'm not really sure.  But as things play out in todays times the feeling grows stronger.  Its almost as if prophecy is attempting to fulfill itself on a weekly or monthly basis these days.  The push for global governance is all around us and I don't think the hints at ufo revelations are independent of the other happenings of the world. There hasn't been anything in the news since 9/11 that hasn't been about gaining more control over the people.  One thing is sure whatever is revealed this summer or whatever may happen in July will be about control.

View Quote

I know my response is going to get a lot of , but I don't care.  

I believe they are demons, and here's why...

Satan is the great deceiver, he's intelligent, and he's the ruler over the earth.  He also knows what scripture says, and even used it to tempt Jesus in the wilderness.

At some point in all of our lives we have heard about the redemption story of God sacrificing His only Son for the forgiveness of sins.  Many believe, many do not.  For those who have believed, and followed, we've learned that one day Jesus will return again.  The believers who are alive during that time will be taken up with him.  Much of the worlds population will suddenly be gone. Some refer to this as the rapture.  

At that time there will be mass chaos.  More important to the theory though, is there will also be mass repentance from those who heard the redemption story, but couldn't bring themselves to the final place of repentance before the rapture.  There will be others still, who heard the redemption story, but will be led to believe that the 2nd coming, and people disappearing in the rapture, were really abducted by aliens.

Why "aliens?"  Because if Satan didn't flip the script like that, and used demons as the "abductors," that creates a moral dilemma for people.  One that says, "Well if demons are real, then angels probably are too.  And if Angels are real, then maybe God is too."

In order to minimize the damage to his domain, and prevent mass repentance by those left behind, Satan absolutely must convince the world that aliens have abducted humans on a mass scale.  He will use Gov'ts, media, false teachers, etc., to do so.
Link Posted: 6/4/2021 6:20:21 PM EDT
[#22]
The .gov has been full of shit for so many years, unless they march skinny bob out for a press conference, I probably won't believe it. No matter what the report says. They lie and they will continue to lie.
Link Posted: 6/4/2021 6:43:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Satan is the great deceiver, he's intelligent, and he's the ruler over the earth.  He also knows what scripture says, and even used it to tempt Jesus in the wilderness.

At some point in all of our lives we have heard about the redemption story of God sacrificing His only Son for the forgiveness of sins.  Many believe, many do not.  For those who have believed, and followed, we've learned that one day Jesus will return again.  The believers who are alive during that time will be taken up with him.  Much of the worlds population will suddenly be gone. Some refer to this as the rapture.  

At that time there will be mass chaos.  More important to the theory though, is there will also be mass repentance from those who heard the redemption story, but couldn't bring themselves to the final place of repentance before the rapture.  There will be others still, who heard the redemption story, but will be led to believe that the 2nd coming, and people disappearing in the rapture, were really abducted by aliens.

Why "aliens?"  Because if Satan didn't flip the script like that, and used demons as the "abductors," that creates a moral dilemma for people.  One that says, "Well if demons are real, then angels probably are too.  And if Angels are real, then maybe God is too."

In order to minimize the damage to his domain, and prevent mass repentance by those left behind, Satan absolutely must convince the world that aliens have abducted humans on a mass scale.  He will use Gov'ts, media, false teachers, etc., to do so.
View Quote

this is what i believe as well, i think with hologram tech they will absolutely fake an alien abduction as a cover for the rapture if that is what is taking place.
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 11:35:51 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nothing wrong with ideas especially ones like yours that are well thought out. That is why we have this forum. To bounce around theories without the usual GD static.

IF the Aliens ie demons come in "peace" I believe they will be very "woke" and get the world to follow in their enlightened secularized new age religion and discard the teachings of that fuddy-duddy dude in sandals from 2000 yrs ago who preached about crazy things like sin, repentance, and an eternal afterlife.

Let's face it, our now mostly Godless world of lost sheep who only live for their next dopamine kick with minimal effort are already well groomed for bowing down and worshipping high tech beings with superpowers from another planet who of course would to be wise beyond words and know what is best for mankind, right? If the remnant devout Christians need to be imprisoned or eliminated to usher in the new rulers of the earth and their agenda it will be done swiftly and without question from the brainwashed populace.
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 11:42:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Nothing wrong with ideas especially ones like yours that are well thought out. That is why we have this forum. To bounce around theories without the usual GD static.

IF the Aliens ie demons come in "peace" I believe they will be very "woke" and get the world to follow in their enlightened secularized new age religion and discard the teachings of that fuddy-duddy dude in sandals from 2000 yrs ago who preached about crazy things like sin, repentance, and an eternal afterlife.

Let's face it, our now mostly Godless world of lost sheep who only live for their next dopamine kick with minimal effort are already well groomed for bowing down and worshipping high tech beings with superpowers from another planet who of course would to be wise beyond words and know what is best for mankind, right? If the remnant devout Christians need to be imprisoned or eliminated to usher in the new rulers of the earth and their agenda it will be done swiftly and without question from the brainwashed populace.
View Quote

Great post.
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 7:18:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Great post.
View Quote

Agreed
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 6:23:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

that video is so pixelated, out of focus and of shitty quality it could be anything.
View Quote

This - it could literally be a potato being thrown across the camera field of view.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 6:13:28 PM EDT
[#28]
I have noticed a tendency for the knee jerk simple minded folks to quickly equate and categorize folks that consider the demonic aspect as a legitimate possibility as dullards or "common", uneducated, and simple.

My personal observation is that some of the most scientific and studied minds happen to also be some of the most open minded and religious individuals as well.

The ability to remain unbiased while considering all possibilities when approaching an unknown phenomenon is an indicator of a fertile and curious mind.

We do well to bounce ideas off of each other and remain receptive to new and interesting theories, even while having fun with the topic.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 6:20:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I have noticed a tendency for the knee jerk simple minded folks to quickly equate and categorize folks that consider the demonic aspect as a legitimate possibility as dullards or "common", uneducated, and simple.

My personal observation is that some of the most scientific and studied minds happen to also be some of the most open minded and religious individuals as well.

The ability to remain unbiased while considering all possibilities when approaching an unknown phenomenon is an indicator of a fertile and curious mind.

We do well to bounce ideas off of each other and remain receptive to new and interesting theories, even while having fun with the topic.
View Quote

Agreed.   Some people are going to openly troll the very idea though.   They tend to be very close minded.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 6:39:07 PM EDT
[#30]
UFO Hippie:  "The month of May will be pretty profound".  

Ummm...  We're in June...  Did something profound happen that I missed?  

Link Posted: 6/7/2021 8:04:05 PM EDT
[#31]
A lot of the greatest minds investigating this phenomenon are either hinting at or outright saying that there is more to this than physical craft from outer space.

They are also saying the government is trying to figure out how to explain it in a way that the public can understand.

The dodgy way the questions about ET are being answered starts to make more sense in that context.  It is starting to seem like researchers such as Jacques Vallee have figured out more than anyone about what's going on.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 8:54:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Agreed.   Some people are going to openly troll the very idea though.   They tend to be very close minded.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its been said "we mock what we don't understand".  However these people who consider the religious as dullards are often driven by an agenda that would be damaged by the adoption of traditional morals.  I don't think the trolls are closed minded.  I think many of them are working for the other side.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 9:43:11 PM EDT
[#33]
UFO Twitter is buzzing because Sam Harris, a neurologist I've never heard of who specializes in religion, spirituality and AI, among other things, stated something to the effect that he's being called in by high level government officials to help them figure out how to frame whatever they plan on releasing to the public so that people understand it.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 10:26:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
A lot of the greatest minds investigating this phenomenon are either hinting at or outright saying that there is more to this than physical craft from outer space.

They are also saying the government is trying to figure out how to explain it in a way that the public can understand.

The dodgy way the questions about ET are being answered starts to make more sense in that context.  It is starting to seem like researchers such as Jacques Vallee have figured out more than anyone about what's going on.
View Quote

That’s really the crux of it.

Everyone has kind of been prepping for these to be space aliens.  To go in a different direction is a shock to virtually everyone.

So we are all scrambling to decontextualize and build a whole new framework.  

The closest thing in our lexicon becomes the unseen world, the spiritual. And we have a vast body of work on this topic to draw from.

The rest, we have some science fiction that fewer people know.  Everything from The Matrix to Sliders… and one of the 700+ plots of Star Trek.

Now… if it’s something beyond any of those ideas… we may just not be able to conceptualize the reality of it without extensive conditioning and education.   Which may explain why it was kept secret if it indeed has been known since the 40s.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 10:28:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
UFO Twitter is buzzing because Sam Harris, a neurologist I've never heard of who specializes in religion, spirituality and AI, among other things, stated something to the effect that he's being called in by high level government officials to help them figure out how to frame whatever they plan on releasing to the public so that people understand it.
View Quote

I wrote a best selling SciFi book about the convergence of those concepts about ten years ago.  It’s easy to see how A - B - C.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 10:55:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I wrote a best selling SciFi book about the convergence of those concepts about ten years ago.  It’s easy to see how A - B - C.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess we know where this is going:
from Wikipedia Harris is known as one of the most prominent critics of religion, and is a leading figure in the New Atheist movement.
If true that they picked this guy they want to move us away from traditional religion.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 11:05:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

from Wikipedia Harris is known as one of the most prominent critics of religion, and is a leading figure in the New Atheist movement.
If true that they picked this guy they want to move us away from traditional religion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wrote a best selling SciFi book about the convergence of those concepts about ten years ago.  It's easy to see how A - B - C.

According to him, they're getting input from several people.  I'm sure all bases will be covered if it really is a world changing announcement.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 11:54:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I took the opposite stance Harris does on virtually everything in every way.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 10:28:42 AM EDT
[#39]
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/ufo-expert-says-aliens-may-or-may-not-be-out-there-but-technological-artifacts-exist-way-beyond-our-comprehension/ar-AAKO6vd?ocid=msedgntp

"there are technological artifacts that exist "way beyond our comprehension."

not sure what this means.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 10:32:01 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/ufo-expert-says-aliens-may-or-may-not-be-out-there-but-technological-artifacts-exist-way-beyond-our-comprehension/ar-AAKO6vd?ocid=msedgntp

View Quote

Hotlink, https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/ufo-expert-says-aliens-may-or-may-not-be-out-there-but-technological-artifacts-exist-way-beyond-our-comprehension/ar-AAKO6vd?ocid=msedgntp
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 11:35:10 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Half of GD will say it’s weather balloons regardless of proof
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 1:19:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Saagar Enjeti: Pentagon, Media COVER UP Bombshell UFO Findings

This explains the NYT "leak".  He used to cover the Pentagon as a journalist and says there's a very high likelihood the Pentagon leaked the story to the Times to control the narrative.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 1:28:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
Luis Elizondo has said he believes the U.S. Government has exotic materials that were recovered from supposed UFO crashes.

There are two narratives in regards to recovered crash material:

1)  Scientists have back-engineered the technology and many modern technologies are a result of this process.

2)  Scientists have made ZERO progress in understanding the technology or materials science of the recovered wreckage, so much so that research is periodically shelved for years, sometimes decades, in hopes that future generations of scientists will have the tools to understand the technology.  

Scenario #2 may be what that headline is referencing.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 4:40:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Do you know where Harris said that shit? He doesn’t seem like he makes shit up.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 4:51:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Do you know where Harris said that shit? He doesn't seem like he makes shit up.
View Quote
It was all over UFO Twitter last night.  Some were speculating that he was referencing someone else but it sounded to me like he was referring to himself.  I only listened to it in passing, so the speculation on the reason he might be called in, may just be that, speculation on the part of UFO Twitter.  

I'll see if I can find the clip.

5:35 in this video

Link Posted: 6/8/2021 7:57:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
It was all over UFO Twitter last night.  Some were speculating that he was referencing someone else but it sounded to me like he was referring to himself.  I only listened to it in passing, so the speculation on the reason he might be called in, may just be that, speculation on the part of UFO Twitter.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5v84pfBFxY
View Quote

Thanks! I keep halfway expecting this subject to go away again, as it’s done so many times in the past, and it won’t. I can’t wait to see the report.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 9:36:11 PM EDT
[#47]
We are the aliens.
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 12:24:34 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you know where Harris said that shit? He doesn't seem like he makes shit up.

Thanks for posting.  Very interesting.
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 8:08:47 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
We are the aliens.
View Quote

Honestly not a far out idea in the ancient alien theory.
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 1:40:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Luis Elizondo has said he believes the U.S. Government has exotic materials that were recovered from supposed UFO crashes.

1)  Scientists have back-engineered the technology and many modern technologies are a result of this process.

2)  Scientists have made ZERO progress in understanding the technology or materials science of the recovered wreckage, so much so that research is periodically shelved for years, sometimes decades, in hopes that future generations of scientists will have the tools to understand the technology.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any of you remember the Palo Alto CARET lab and “drones” that were reported on maybe 12-15 years ago?
Supposed documents and a couple photos smuggled out of an alleged research lab in Palo Alto CA that examined ET materials.  The technology they had in their possession was said to be able to function beyond a computer by writing the “language” on a table with a special ink and surface.   The engineer/scientist who smuggled the documents out (Isaac) said the way this computer “language “ worked was beyond most of our comprehension

The “drones” were some wild “organic” looking objects that were alleged to have been observed floating at low altitudes over various towns in CA (mostly).  Observers said they would hear an electric hum like from high tension power lines, and when they looked up they would see these wild looking UAPs. Several very good photos were posted
They were said to not be very large. I recall Linda moulton Howell said she was told the “spires” would’ve been about the size of a large garbage can
May or may not have been directly connected to the stuff in the CARET lab reports

Later it was claimed to have been debunked.   I don’t recall anyone coming out and having claimed to have done the images in CGI, or faked the documents.  But maybe there was truth to it.   It was a neat story.

Point #2 sounds like this account
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_flyingobjects11.htm

More
http://www.xfacts.com/drones/page2.html
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top