User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 5:28:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have two more days before summer break, so I may try to start watching it.  Thanks for the sequencing recommendation regarding the movies.

The way you describe the comedy episodes reminds me of the M.A.S.H. episodes where either a reporter is at the 4077th or Hawkeye is in a mental institution.  I always saw those as throw-aways and they bored me to death and distracted from the other, excellent episodes.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was a lot better than I expected.  The show breaks down into three types of episodes. The bulk of the show is around the central plot of uncovering the existence of aliens and the conspiracy around them.  Then there are filler episodes with paranormal mysteries, most of which are fun.  Then they have some comedy episodes sprinkled in that range from hilarious to bizarre. All on Hulu.

The show has a lot more payoff episodes that reward you for viewing, and they keep the plot moving with new twists and revelations. Nothing is as it seems.  

Though Mulder leaves the show for a season and a half, he still is part of the plot, and when he is a guest star, it's great. The new characters are extremely well done and interesting. In the end, it all fits.

You will need to watch the first Xfiles movie after season 5, the second after season 9.  The whole story ark not only covers the 25 years of Mulder and Scully, but go back to Roswell through family ties. It works beautifully.
I have two more days before summer break, so I may try to start watching it.  Thanks for the sequencing recommendation regarding the movies.

The way you describe the comedy episodes reminds me of the M.A.S.H. episodes where either a reporter is at the 4077th or Hawkeye is in a mental institution.  I always saw those as throw-aways and they bored me to death and distracted from the other, excellent episodes.

There are ~8-9 seasons of around 20 45-minute (sans commercials) episodes each plus the movies, so you won't binge through it in a long weekend but it's worth the watch.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 10:05:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote

There are 16 comedy episodes sprinkled throughout 200+ episodes total.  

Here is a summary list of those episodes, https://www.ranker.com/list/x-files-comedy-episodes/cristina-sanza

Jose Chung's "From Outer Space" is the best and a must watch.  Bad blood is another. Dreamland is integral to part of the overall plot.

I just watched them all.  A few were bad…  but still, part of the experience.

I found that the episodes got better as the series progressed.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 10:16:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
WTF was I an abductee? lol
View Quote

maybe we all are and this website is part of the control from the aliens.

answers a lot of questions
Link Posted: 6/20/2021 1:22:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
This book: Walking Among Us: The Alien Plan to Control Humanity

Is absolutely terrifying.  

A summary.  A hypnotherapist has been following and interviewing abductees for decades. He has compiled enough from the stories to discern the overall reason for the abduction phenomenon.

To colonize a world, with all of its microbial, environmental, and biological issues, can only be done through hybridization with a native species.  

The goal of the program is to use successive hybridization to create beings that are fully compatible with the environment, yet have the cognitive properties of the colonizing species.

He has uncovered that the hybrids have been trained in human behavior and how to blend in by controlled abductees for many years.  The most advanced hybrids live among us now, asserting themselves within the upper echelons of society through the ability to exert psychological control over human beings.

He also states that millions of abductees have been conditioned to activate when the time is right to take control and manage the public for a reveal and takeover.  Subconsciously they have been instructed to stockpile weapons and ammunition to do so.

One hell of a read.  I read it cover to cover in one sitting.
View Quote

Ok, I read the book but I didn't see where anyone was subconsciously instructed to stockpile weapons... where in the book is that?
Link Posted: 6/20/2021 1:43:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
This book: Walking Among Us: The Alien Plan to Control Humanity

Is absolutely terrifying.  

A summary.  A hypnotherapist has been following and interviewing abductees for decades. He has compiled enough from the stories to discern the overall reason for the abduction phenomenon.

To colonize a world, with all of its microbial, environmental, and biological issues, can only be done through hybridization with a native species.  

The goal of the program is to use successive hybridization to create beings that are fully compatible with the environment, yet have the cognitive properties of the colonizing species.

He has uncovered that the hybrids have been trained in human behavior and how to blend in by controlled abductees for many years.  The most advanced hybrids live among us now, asserting themselves within the upper echelons of society through the ability to exert psychological control over human beings.

He also states that millions of abductees have been conditioned to activate when the time is right to take control and manage the public for a reveal and takeover.  Subconsciously they have been instructed to stockpile weapons and ammunition to do so.

One hell of a read.  I read it cover to cover in one sitting.
View Quote
Well that explains some things.

Nick
Link Posted: 6/20/2021 3:57:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Ok, I read the book but I didn't see where anyone was subconsciously instructed to stockpile weapons... where in the book is that?
View Quote

It’s been a few years.  If I recall it was around preparing for “the change” and people acting as muscle to make it happen. (Unless ive mixed up my UFO books.)
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 1:47:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It’s been a few years.  If I recall it was around preparing for “the change” and people acting as muscle to make it happen. (Unless ive mixed up my UFO books.)
View Quote

Hmmm... just interesting to me because in my years of studying the phenomenon I've never heard anyone claim the aliens told them to arm up.

I always figured the aliens would pass out better weapons when they and the abductees/hybrids took over.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top