Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 12
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 10:05:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
IMO man and Dogman are their only real threats.  Sasquatch have command presence over the forest, I don't think a grizzly would ever attempt it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Approximately 200 years. Large Grizzlies, dogman packs.. accidents.

I theorize that the almost lack of a neck aids in their survival.

As far as their flesh and blood selves..
IMO man and Dogman are their only real threats.  Sasquatch have command presence over the forest, I don't think a grizzly would ever attempt it.
I've never read a report of a Dogman killing a person.  BF reports?  Yes.  No DG.  And only one encounter of a bF vs Dogman, the former killing the latter with relative ease.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 1:39:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I've never read a report of a Dogman killing a person.  BF reports?  Yes.  No DG.  And only one encounter of a bF vs Dogman, the former killing the latter with relative ease.
View Quote
@DefenderAO.  Do you have a link to the report of the BF vs Dogman encounter?
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 9:21:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Many hair and bone fragments have been found and been submitted, hundreds if not thousands.  The result is always the same.  “It is of human origin” which means it is mostly human DNA but not 100%.  An easy cop out for researchers.  We know that ape and chimp DNA is 98.9% identical to human DNA. If Bigfoot is in the ape family, the DNA would be very, very close to that of human would it not?
View Quote
I think that number is a little high. I`ve read that  chimps share 90-95% of our DNA. Neanderthal is 97% the same. I think Homo Denisova is in the same range. In that 2-3% difference, I think most labs will write off the differences to a contaminated specimen. Occam`s razor and all.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 9:30:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/25/2019 2:47:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
@CRASHBURNREPEAT

He has a good story ....

I never saw one but I am pretty sure I spent a good part of a day and evening during a deer hunt in the George Washington  National Forest near Wolf Gap on the Virginia side, being monitored. Compete with vocalizations, tree thumping, unexplained rock fall noises and occasionally, an unforgettable musky stench in the air.

I heard tree thumping and vocalizations up there on different occasions. Certa8ns places on the mountain I always had the feeling of being watched. Exciting for sure.
View Quote
My wife and i almost ran over a Bigfoot in 1992. We saw it in bright lights, from a few feet away.

For various reasons I'm far more qualified to judge size and speed than the average person.

I can tell you with 100% certainly, in front of my Lord and Savior, that what we saw was not human. It was super human.  No human is that big or can move that fast.

I don't believe there are many, I believe there are few, maybe even one. I think it's Cain. That's the only explanation that makes any sense to me.

I also don't care if anyone believed me. I almost don't believe it, even having looked him in the eye. I don't tell people I know, cause it's completely outside believable territory.

He's primally terrifying in a way that cannot be explained.  To this day just thinking about it my hair stands on end.
Link Posted: 12/25/2019 3:01:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/25/2019 5:07:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

My wife and i almost ran over a Bigfoot in 1992. We saw it in bright lights, from a few feet away.

For various reasons I'm far more qualified to judge size and speed than the average person.

I can tell you with 100% certainly, in front of my Lord and Savior, that what we saw was not human. It was super human.  No human is that big or can move that fast.

I don't believe there are many, I believe there are few, maybe even one. I think it's Cain. That's the only explanation that makes any sense to me.

I also don't care if anyone believed me. I almost don't believe it, even having looked him in the eye. I don't tell people I know, cause it's completely outside believable territory.

He's primally terrifying in a way that cannot be explained.  To this day just thinking about it my hair stands on end.
View Quote
Brother I certainly believe you.  For your own sanity, you need to know that they are not as a rare as you believe.  You just hit the lottery and had an encounter.
Link Posted: 12/26/2019 3:47:58 AM EDT
[#8]
A Chimpanzee male.is.around 4' tall/150lbs. average, and is 5 times as strong as a human male. Think what something 7-10' tall and 500-900lbs. is going to do to a bear. Besides have dinner.
Link Posted: 12/26/2019 10:38:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
A Chimpanzee male.is.around 4' tall/150lbs. average, and is 5 times as strong as a human male. Think what something 7-10' tall and 500-900lbs. is going to do to a bear. Besides have dinner.
View Quote
Look at the tree limbs they have broken by twisting. Try it yourself, on a small branch.

Link Posted: 12/26/2019 7:22:42 PM EDT
[#10]
It would certainly be memorable seeing a Bigfoot .

So would an up close visit from an Alien ?

The Bigfoot might be dangerous , but with the Alien you might get a good probing !

Either way there probably wouldnt be damn thing you could do about it .
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 12:52:36 AM EDT
[#11]
There was a guy in GD earlier this year that had a cabin that was having encounters with what he suspected was a Bigfoot. It turned into a giant hunting offer for most.

There was a comment that once they know you have seen them or interacted with them, they somehow target you. I saw a comment earlier on this thread.

I'd love to know more, but I can't find any other info that backs it up.
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 2:24:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
There was a guy in GD earlier this year that had a cabin that was having encounters with what he suspected was a Bigfoot. It turned into a giant hunting offer for most.

There was a comment that once they know you have seen them or interacted with them, they somehow target you. I saw a comment earlier on this thread.

View Quote
You are not going to find a lot about it in public.  This is a delicate matter and people will be very reserved about who they share it with.  I only know of a couple that have come forward, one of them is Scott Carpenter.  You should get his book and read it, I think it is best resource available that provides an overview on the Saqsquatch subject.  The risk is really focused on people that actively research and interact with them.
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 10:30:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
You are not going to find a lot about it in public.  This is a delicate matter and people will be very reserved about who they share it with.  I only know of a couple that have come forward, one of them is Scott Carpenter.  You should get his book and read it, I think it is best resource available that provides an overview on the Saqsquatch subject.  The risk is really focused on people that actively research and interact with them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And how many researchers are interacting with them on a regular basis? And when I say interact I mean visually interacting. Not setting an apple on a tree stump and having it disappear overnight and calling that an encounter.
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 11:24:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

And how many researchers are interacting with them on a regular basis? And when I say interact I mean visually interacting. Not setting an apple on a tree stump and having it disappear overnight and calling that an encounter.
View Quote
That's not an encounter and gifting isn't wise, but to your point thousands of people.  And you can interact with them without visually seeing them, and that is pretty common.  I have never seen them visually without thermal, but I am the guy on the team that always brings the best tech, so I run it.  Last month, I was was watching a pair about ten feet from us.  While I was watching them on thermal another guy was seeing them visually with the aid of green light.
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 3:07:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Second ex wife was in the back of her parents station wagon asleep with two of her brothers.  About 1975. Her dad was driving and her mom front seat.  Her oldest brother and sister in the second row. Her and Two others were rolled from one side to the other because her dad swerved hard. Her mom screamed and started having a panic attack. It was late and dark. Her dad had swerved to avoid hitting a gorilla as her older sister called it back then. Her dad drove faster and stopped a bit down the road. He was in shock and the mom was praying and having an attack. The older brother and sister were crying as they were under ten. Her older sister saw it as she was sitting on the drivers side. Her dad was an Air Force vet in Vietnam.  This was on some road or highway close to Beaumont, Texas. They were headed to Arkansas to see one of his USAF buddies. Ex was about 5. Older sister was 9
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 3:16:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Second ex wife was in the back of her parents station wagon asleep with two of her brothers.  About 1975. Her dad was driving and her mom front seat.  Her oldest brother and sister in the second row. Her and Two others were rolled from one side to the other because her dad swerved hard. Her mom screamed and started having a panic attack. It was late and dark. Her dad had swerved to avoid hitting a gorilla as her older sister called it back then. Her dad drove faster and stopped a bit down the road. He was in shock and the mom was praying and having an attack. The older brother and sister were crying as they were under ten. Her older sister saw it as she was sitting on the drivers side. Her dad was an Air Force vet in Vietnam.  This was on some road or highway close to Beaumont, Texas. They were headed to Arkansas to see one of his USAF buddies.
View Quote
Yeah that is a very active area, no surprise there.
Link Posted: 12/28/2019 11:20:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Second ex wife was in the back of her parents station wagon asleep with two of her brothers.  About 1975. Her dad was driving and her mom front seat.  Her oldest brother and sister in the second row. Her and Two others were rolled from one side to the other because her dad swerved hard. Her mom screamed and started having a panic attack. It was late and dark. Her dad had swerved to avoid hitting a gorilla as her older sister called it back then. Her dad drove faster and stopped a bit down the road. He was in shock and the mom was praying and having an attack. The older brother and sister were crying as they were under ten. Her older sister saw it as she was sitting on the drivers side. Her dad was an Air Force vet in Vietnam.  This was on some road or highway close to Beaumont, Texas. They were headed to Arkansas to see one of his USAF buddies. Ex was about 5. Older sister was 9
View Quote
Play Frogger on the highway enough times and eventually you get hit. I would like to see one get smacked by a semi and left for roadkill. Once is enough for multiple viral smartphone footage to spread before the Smithsonian has time to haul it off into obscurity.
Link Posted: 12/28/2019 11:52:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

That's not an encounter and gifting isn't wise, but to your point thousands of people.  And you can interact with them without visually seeing them, and that is pretty common.  I have never seen them visually without thermal, but I am the guy on the team that always brings the best tech, so I run it.  Last month, I was was watching a pair about ten feet from us.  While I was watching them on thermal another guy was seeing them visually with the aid of green light.
View Quote
Where is the video?  That kind of footage would be world wide news.
Link Posted: 12/28/2019 2:16:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Where is the video?  That kind of footage would be world wide news.
View Quote
No it wouldn't, and welcome to my normal.  My thermal requires external DVRs to record and is not practical when you are constantly moving and running all night.
Link Posted: 12/29/2019 11:11:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

No it wouldn't, and welcome to my normal.  My thermal requires external DVRs to record and is not practical when you are constantly moving and running all night.
View Quote
FP, what device do you run ? Serious question. I need some thermal for such things out in the bush.
Link Posted: 12/29/2019 11:20:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

They need game cameras.

Funny how they are never on game cameras.
View Quote
I attach a game cam to my pack whenever in the deep woods. Instant squach repellant. I can sleep like a baby.
Link Posted: 12/29/2019 11:25:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
How many dead bears or Panthers you trip over lately
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

it's not like the woods are littered with bear carcasses.
How many dead bears or Panthers you trip over lately
In Pinellas County?  They're everywhere!
Link Posted: 12/29/2019 11:39:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

FP, what device do you run ? Serious question. I need some thermal for such things out in the bush.
View Quote
I run the original IR Defense Patrol, but Trijicon bought them out and rebranded them.  You want high resolution either from them or FLIR.  That is your number one tool.
Link Posted: 12/30/2019 12:03:02 AM EDT
[#24]
The man who slaps meat against a tree.
Link Posted: 12/30/2019 12:46:22 AM EDT
[#25]
I use to live in VA the Jefferson National Forrest was in my backyard.  Some remote rugged country back in there.  Only thing I ever saw was Bears and dope growers.  I been in there at night alone spooky.
Link Posted: 12/30/2019 12:52:22 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I use to live in VA the Jefferson National Forrest was in my backyard.  Some remote rugged country back in there.  Only thing I ever saw was Bears and dope growers.  I been in there at night alone spooky.
View Quote
BFRO Report
LOCATION DETAILS: George Washington and Jefferson National Forest off of the Blue Ridge Parkway in Amherst County Virginia, White Oaks Flats area.

OBSERVED: Deer hunting from a tree stand approx. 15 feet high. Arrived way too early, maybe an hour or more before daylight. I climbed into my tree stand and reversed the batteries in my flashlight to keep it from coming on in my pack, as I usually hunt all day until after dark in the evening.

I had settled down and was waiting for shooting light. Quite some time had passed, enough time for everything to grow quite and me to cool off from the hike to my tree stand. Without any warning, directly underneath my stand came the most horrible sound imaginable. It started as a low guttural roar, somewhat as a lion or large cat might make. Then ascended in the scale until it was a horrifying, piercing, scream, that lasted several seconds or at least seemed to. I cannot describe how scary, and unnerving this scream was. Words do not convey it.

After gathering my wits I comforted my self that I had a loaded 30/06 and nothing on earth could survive the 15 foot climb up that tree.

I sat very still and strained every sense I had for whatever it was to reveal itself. I made no attempt to retrieve my light and reverse the batteries. I really thought I was about to be attacked by something that only the word MONSTER would convey. The night was a totally moonless night, absolutely dark. But the leaves were very, very dry and crunched under foot. I absolutely knew that nothing could move that close to me without revealing it's whereabouts via sound. I sat and waited until daylight and saw nothing. The area was somewhat dense at ground level with laurel, my tree stand was above the growth. I am a life long hunter and have spent thousands of hours in the mountains. Nothing could have moved that closely, under those conditions, without sound, BUT IT NOT ONLY APPROACHED MY TREE STAND, IT ALSO LEFT WITHOUT A SOUND.
Link Posted: 12/30/2019 1:05:40 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I run the original IR Defense Patrol, but Trijicon bought them out and rebranded them.  You want high resolution either from them or FLIR.  That is your number one tool.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Been wanting a FLIR for a while.
Money and kids have prevented it.

Never seen one. I have no doubt they are there.

Parents had a cabin on East side of Sucker Bay on Leech Lake from when I was little into my twenties.

Spent practically every weekend there growing up and I still deer hunt there. My dad started hunting there in ‘48 when he was 12 and I cannot say when his father began hunting there.

When I was eight or ten, some friends of my parents were over. The husband was a wonderful painter whose canvases were most often old saw blades. Old flat two man saws and old circular saw mill blades and anything in between. His wife was a sheriff’s deputy. Who obviously was on patrol often on dark lonely gravels and highways.

My dad had spent every moment of his life, that he wasn’t working, in the woods. So people felt comfortable talking about the woods with him.

This particular evening the sheriff’s deputy started talking about a strange occurrence.
She said she had an animal run across the highway in front of her cruiser. She said it was large and completely covered with hair. Like a bear. Only it ran across the highway very quickly on two legs, like a man.
She stopped the cruiser and made a quick flashlight search and could find no evidence of anything and continued on patrol.

Before she told of her sighting, and after, my dad always told me there was nothing to be afraid of in the woods, and he would routinely venture out in the woods unarmed in the dark. I never felt comfortable in the woods as a kid unarmed, and to this day I will not go into the woods after dark without a gun.

I spent a few summers up there working at a resort with only weekend visits from my folks. And had a few run ins with bears after dark.

I cannot explain it, but the bears are not the reason I carry a gun. I’ve been within five feet of bears and just turned around and walked away.
There’s definitely something in those woods that puts my nerves on edge.
Link Posted: 12/30/2019 1:26:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Parents had a cabin on East side of Sucker Bay on Leech Lake from when I was little into my twenties.

Spent practically every weekend there growing up and I still deer hunt there. My dad started hunting there in ‘48 when he was 12 and I cannot say when his father began hunting there.

When I was eight or ten, some friends of my parents were over. The husband was a wonderful painter whose canvases were most often old saw blades. Old flat two man saws and old circular saw mill blades and anything in between. His wife was a sheriff’s deputy. Who obviously was on patrol often on dark lonely gravels and highways.

My dad had spent every moment of his life, that he wasn’t working, in the woods. So people felt comfortable talking about the woods with him.

This particular evening the sheriff’s deputy started talking about a strange occurrence.
She said she had an animal run across the highway in front of her cruiser. She said it was large and completely covered with hair. Like a bear. Only it ran across the highway very quickly on two legs, like a man.
She stopped the cruiser and made a quick flashlight search and could find no evidence of anything and continued on patrol.

Before she told of her sighting, and after, my dad always told me there was nothing to be afraid of in the woods, and he would routinely venture out in the woods unarmed in the dark. I never felt comfortable in the woods as a kid unarmed, and to this day I will not go into the woods after dark without a gun.

I spent a few summers up there working at a resort with only weekend visits from my folks. And had a few run ins with bears after dark.

I cannot explain it, but the bears are not the reason I carry a gun. I’ve been within five feet of bears and just turned around and walked away.
View Quote
That is a cool story and always, always trust your spidey senses.  I became aware that Sasquatch was real from a Sheriff Deputy as well.  His encounter story was what started it for me.
Link Posted: 12/30/2019 1:38:53 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
That is a cool story and always, always trust your spidey senses.  I became aware that Sasquatch was a real from a Sheriff Deputy as well.  His encounter story was what started it for me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is a cool story and always, always trust your spidey senses.  I became aware that Sasquatch was a real from a Sheriff Deputy as well.  His encounter story was what started it for me.
Indeed.
I’m relatively calm in those woods during daylight. I still carry a gun. Often I have my kids along so there’s a good reason for protection.

But when it’s black as coal and you cannot see your hand in front of your face, and you KNOW something is watching you...

It’s not a question of if something is watching.

You know.

I cannot explain it but I guess it comes from spending a good portion of your life in the woods.

Kinda like when you are enjoying the squirrels running around and the birds singing on an unusually warm day during deer season, and suddenly you realize that they have disappeared and gone completely silent.
You can’t explain it. And you didn’t make a sound to startle the animals. You know something else is going on. You cannot hear it or see it, but it is there.
Link Posted: 12/30/2019 3:13:46 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
The man who slaps meat against a tree.
View Quote
Very intelligent post. Please enlighten us more..
Link Posted: 12/30/2019 3:17:58 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
I am afraid to ask.
Link Posted: 12/30/2019 3:20:59 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm almost always armed, in my woods.

When I'm not? I am at peace in my spiritual self.

I am never alone. I am never lonely.

I am at play in the woods of the Creator.

With Beauty around me, I walk..
Link Posted: 12/30/2019 3:22:10 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I am afraid to ask.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am afraid to ask.
Link Posted: 12/30/2019 7:03:49 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I too, am almost always armed.
Link Posted: 12/30/2019 12:53:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
I just hooked up with an expedition in your neck of the woods.  Would you be interested in joining up this summer?
Link Posted: 12/30/2019 5:18:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
Bullshit.

10Ft away thermal footage of a squatch would be national news.
Link Posted: 12/30/2019 5:30:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Bullshit.

10Ft away thermal footage of a squatch would be national news.
View Quote
That ship sailed with the Patterson footage.
Link Posted: 12/30/2019 6:44:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

That ship sailed with the Patterson footage.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/30/2019 6:53:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I am afraid to ask.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am afraid to ask.
Buddy of mine lives deep in the densely forested higher altitude southern Appalachians. A friend of his, multi-tour combat veteran no coward, came out for a visit and didn't arrive til late in the AM.  My buddy told his friend before he came out not to drive down his half a mile driveway at night as he might get stuck in the muddy ruts, just to park on the gravel road at the start of his driveway and walk. So the guy got about a quarter the way down the dirt drive when he heard what he describes as "like meat being slapped against a tree" repeatedly. Scared shitless he runs back to his vehicle and sleeps there inside the rest of the night clutching his pistol. After sunrise he walked down to the house to tell my buddy what had happened. They surmised it was a squatch slapping an animal carcass against a tree as a display of dominance. Hence was born "The man who slaps meat against a tree."
Link Posted: 12/30/2019 7:00:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

it's not like the woods are littered with bear carcasses.
View Quote
And yet, every serious outdoorsman has seen lots of bear tracks and bear shit, and trees that have been clawed and climbed, and bears that have been hit by cars, and found dens with hair in them. Not to mention seen actual bears.
Link Posted: 12/30/2019 7:20:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Most of this stuff has no facts.  I heard a noise I cant explain, saw something okay. Go from there. The rest of peoples stories get in to the hokus pokus stuff.

The smacking meat story is hilarious.
Link Posted: 12/30/2019 7:38:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Most of this stuff has no facts.  I heard a noise I cant explain, saw something okay. Go from there. The rest of peoples stories get in to the hokus pokus stuff.

The smacking meat story is hilarious.
View Quote
We were in MT this summer a 100 miles deep in the wilderness when he decides to tell me the meat slapping story. I had my 300blk AR pistol in my lap sitting around the camp fire while he told me this story. I was thinking to myself I need an AR-10.
Link Posted: 12/30/2019 7:41:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Your shit stirring is not appropriate here, take it to GD.
Link Posted: 12/30/2019 7:44:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Buddy of mine lives deep in the densely forested higher altitude southern Appalachians. A friend of his, multi-tour combat veteran no coward, came out for a visit and didn't arrive til late in the AM.  My buddy told his friend before he came out not to drive down his half a mile driveway at night as he might get stuck in the muddy ruts, just to park on the gravel road at the start of his driveway and walk. So the guy got about a quarter the way down the dirt drive when he heard what he describes as "like meat being slapped against a tree" repeatedly. Scared shitless he runs back to his vehicle and sleeps there inside the rest of the night clutching his pistol. After sunrise he walked down to the house to tell my buddy what had happened. They surmised it was a squatch slapping an animal carcass against a tree as a display of dominance. Hence was born "The man who slaps meat against a tree."
View Quote
Great story, that is not the first time I have heard that.  I think it's safe to think it meant to intimidate.
Link Posted: 12/30/2019 7:45:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

And yet, every serious outdoorsman has seen lots of bear tracks and bear shit, and trees that have been clawed and climbed, and bears that have been hit by cars, and found dens with hair in them. Not to mention seen actual bears.
View Quote
What's your point, the same can be said for Sasquatch.
Link Posted: 12/30/2019 8:50:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Your shit stirring is not appropriate here, take it to GD.
View Quote
I'm not stirring anything.  Your claim is BS.   10Ft thermal footage of a new bipedal lifeform would be world wide news - yet you claim that it is normal behavior, and that you do it often.

You also claim it wouldn't matter because of the patterson footage.  For every "scientific" study of that footage saying 100% authentic, there are equal ones opposing it.

I'm not stirring, I'm just trying to understand why anyone who interacts with bigfoot like you claim would behave the way you do.
Link Posted: 12/30/2019 9:01:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

It kind of consumes you. Change my mind.

You can't really ever let it go. You hope for another sighting. You think about your sighting, often.

If you let it, it will lead you to places.. you may find some answers. But these ultimately lead you to more questions.

And you begin to realize that the more you learn, the more you realize you don't know. And you begin to truly understand, what the term "rabbit hole" means.

But, hey. What a ride!
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/30/2019 9:56:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I just hooked up with an expedition in your neck of the woods.  Would you be interested in joining up this summer?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, actually. I would. Info would be much appreciated
Link Posted: 12/30/2019 10:55:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I'm not stirring anything.  Your claim is BS.   10Ft thermal footage of a new bipedal lifeform would be world wide news - yet you claim that it is normal behavior, and that you do it often.

You also claim it wouldn't matter because of the patterson footage.  For every "scientific" study of that footage saying 100% authentic, there are equal ones opposing it.

I'm not stirring, I'm just trying to understand why anyone who interacts with bigfoot like you claim would behave the way you do.
View Quote
Every word I posted is the absolute truth.  If you want to dialogue that is great, but that isn't going to happen when you keep calling me a liar. You don't need to believe me, but you do need to respect the rules of this subforum.

@DV8.
Link Posted: 12/30/2019 10:58:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Yes, actually. I would. Info would be much appreciated
View Quote
Ok I will PM you the details.
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top