Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 2:49:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So they shot one of them CoM, then finished it off with a headshot. Then decided not to shoot at any of the others?
View Quote
If you shot one and reinforcements showed up.  There is no way in hell I would escalate that situation.  Standing by for details.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 2:52:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Same question as above. The guys who released THE quintessential Bigfoot footage, actually HAD dead Bigfoot, but couldn't be bothered to reveal ANYTHING (pelts, bones, ANY bodyparts) that would have proven their claims?

And they just made it up, when they later stated that they should have shot Patty and came back with a body vs shaky footage?
View Quote
alot more money was on scene by the logging companies.
thats one of reasons they were in there to begin with.

that family group was wrecking equipment and scaring the hell out of the road and logging crews.

FWIW.. to my knowledge only Patterson released it. Gimlin I don't think wanted anything to do with it. I could be totally wrong.

before my time.. but the individuals I know have seen decades researching this incident more than any other people. the original story behind the Patterson Film was a front in several peoples opinions.

there are massive corporations involved in keeping anything about Sasquatch quiet and out of the news.
you want an environmental shutdown...
thats how you get an environmental shutdown.

when a well known Dr in OKC reported about a group living on his small ranch, Aubrey McClendon ( the CEO of Chesapeake Energy) went and cut him a check out of his personal bank account for the property within a short period of time after hearing the report. the big one that Dr saw scared the living shit out of him while it was walking on all 4's across his pasture.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 3:01:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

So they shot one of them CoM, then finished it off with a headshot. Then decided not to shoot at any of the others?
View Quote
kids witnesses and traumatized. he made the right choice.

there is a reason why this one came to the house and a specific reason why this one was smoked. from what I understand this was a very problematic critter who had fixated on the children.

not my place to tell the entire story or justify it.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 3:07:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

there is a reason why this one came to the house and a specific reason why this one was smoked. from what I understand this was a very problematic critter who had fixated on the children.

View Quote
It was the one marking the weaknesses around the house with sticks..?  Looking in windows.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 3:09:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

It was the one marking the weaknesses around the house with sticks..?  Looking in windows.
View Quote
Yikes, that would do it for me.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 3:09:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Double tap.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 3:16:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok. I can consider this to be a plausible explanation; that there was one in particular, that was identified as the one causing issues.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 3:32:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Ok. I can consider this to be a plausible explanation; that there was one in particular, that was identified as the one causing issues.
View Quote
@OKNativeSon, did your friends consider taking more of them out, or were they concerned about retribution?  That seems like a recipe to test your ADD provisions of your life insurance policy.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 3:46:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

@OKNativeSon, did your friends consider taking more of them out, or were they concerned about retribution?  That seems like a recipe to test your ADD provisions of your life insurance policy.
View Quote
when things really started going south. i believe they would have shot any of them on sight.

the Brothers just wanted the things to leave them alone.

in the Sas Chr. the insider episodes.

the insider made a great comment he heard from the man who taught him about these things.
I paraphrase..
"you can leave them alone, and if they aren't interested in you everything will be ok,
but if they take interest in you. its gonna be bad"

at Honobia ( pronounced Ho na bee)
it was the perfect storm of problems.

my friends also had massive problems with people..after the fact.
crazies, LEO's you name it.

they really just want to be left alone.
I think this is evidenced in the fact you never really see them in the limelight. I really doubt they ever give an interview.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 3:50:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

when things really started going south. i believe they would have shot any of them on sight.

the Brothers just wanted the things to leave them alone.

in the Sas Chr. the insider episodes.

the insider made a great comment he heard from the man who taught him about these things.
I paraphrase..
"you can leave them alone, and if they aren't interested in you everything will be ok,
but if they take interest in you. its gonna be bad"

at Honobia ( pronounced Ho na bee)
it was the perfect storm of problems.

my friends also had massive problems with people..after the fact.
crazies, LEO's you name it.

they really just want to be left alone.
I think this is evidenced in the fact you never really see them in the limelight. I really doubt they ever give an interview.
View Quote
I am going to have to go listen to those programs again.  I forgot about all the details.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 3:52:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Well if they ever want to do a round table on ARFCOM, they would be well received.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 4:01:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Cool info and more to look into...

Thx.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 4:22:35 PM EDT
[#13]
every one asks me about shooting them.

they are shot every year.
some killed, some wounded.

people don't call it in for numerous reasons. the family group will come along and grab them and take the carcass away.

you probably won't survive a family group confrontation in the wilderness. you might kill a few, but the odds are in their favor. very rarely are they alone. if they see you as a target or as a danger it would be bad.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 4:38:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

every one asks me about shooting them.

they are shot every year.
some killed, some wounded.

people don't call it in for numerous reasons. the family group will come along and grab them and take the carcass away.

you probably won't survive a family group confrontation in the wilderness. you might kill a few, but the odds are in their favor. very rarely are they alone. if they see you as a target or as a danger it would be bad.
View Quote
Even with a group of armed guys with modern firearms, thermal and NV?

If the Bluff Creek massacre happened, apparently old school firearms without thermal/NV was sufficient.

If an SKS, or bolt action 30-06 will work,  a group with SR-25s or SCAR 17s, equipped with thermal, NV and spotting drones with thermal, should have an even easier time.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 4:47:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

If the Bluff Creek massacre happened, apparently old school firearms without thermal/NV was sufficient.

If an SKS, or bolt action 30-06 will work,  a group with SR-25s or SCAR 17s, equipped with thermal, NV and spotting drones with thermal, should have an even easier time.
View Quote
Lots of men, daylight, and perhaps dogs?  OKNS?
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 5:30:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

MK calls them something else I think,
he has posted them on his facebook page before. i think they might even be available in the forum section of Sas Chr.

I've these for years.
its a homestead down in thick country of Tx. I want to say around Paris TX in some nasty country.

they never could get the animals to come out when standard VHS cameras were out. so they came up with an idea of using a mirror reverse shot.

one video is of the Garden and one stepping over a 5 ft fence like nothing.
one video is of the Garden when two get into a shoving match and run off when a massive one shows up.
2 videos is of a white one walking up and over a creek bottom. one is better than the other.

i think there might be 2-3 other video's.

some of the best footage you'll ever see and MK has studied them and enhanced them. the problem is resolution issues. but there is no question of the size of the creatures.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4QcYdT6keQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdgqPOBNelw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqAM3dlh_nc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61-CWTF0GMs
View Quote
Ah.  The fence climber video.  That I am very familiar with.

It is an EXCELLENT piece of footage.  Overlooked quite a bit in the grand scheme of things.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 5:39:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
i've been messing with these things in thick timber for 30 years. NV is worthless in timber and thickets. for years I was counseled by federal and state authorities regarding these things, in addition to counseling them. I was warned about a few things about them. killing one is easy.. recovery is the bitch.

the .Gov knows about them.. but really doesn't understand them or know intracies. they pick my brain, i pick theirs.

Bluff Creek was a special instance. I firmly believe the family group was poisoned or incapacitated in someway and a mop up was done in some way. just my own thoughts.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 5:41:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Lots of men, daylight, and perhaps dogs?  OKNS?
View Quote
ohh no..
they like cover.
dogs won't chase.

we never were able to get them out of the kennels.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 5:51:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
i've been messing with these things in thick timber for 30 years. NV is worthless in timber and thickets. for years I was counseled by federal and state authorities regarding these things. I was warned about a few things about them. killing one is easy.. recovery is the bitch.

Bluff Creek was a special instance. I firmly believe the family group was poisoned or incapacitated in someway and a mop up was done in some way. just my own thoughts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

i've been messing with these things in thick timber for 30 years. NV is worthless in timber and thickets. for years I was counseled by federal and state authorities regarding these things. I was warned about a few things about them. killing one is easy.. recovery is the bitch.

In a situation like Honobia, he shot one in the chest, then finished it off with a headshot. So, no harder than any other large mammal. You said 2 others came out to retrieve the body, and another much larger one.

If a group set out with recovery as the goal, why not just keep popping any that show up?

If you have say, 10-12 guys equipped with semi-auto .308s, NV for maneuvering + thermal for spotting/targeting, as well as 1 or 2 thermal equipped drones for area surveillance. It shouldn't be difficult to safely recover 1 or more bodies.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 5:57:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

In a situation like Honobia, he shot one in the chest, then finished it off with a headshot. So, no harder than any other large mammal. You said 2 others came out to retrieve the body, and another much larger one.

If a group set out with recovery as the goal, why not just keep popping any that show up?

If you have say, 10-12 guys equipped with semi-auto .308s, NV for maneuvering + thermal for spotting/targeting, as well as 1 or 2 thermal equipped drones for area surveillance. It shouldn't be difficult to safely recover 1 or more bodies.
View Quote
go for it...LoL.
i've heard your scenerio a thousand times.

when the first big burst of infrasound hits you...
you won't be in the game anymore.

we think they use different types of infrasound.
one type makes you sleepy.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 6:05:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

ohh no..
they like cover.
dogs won't chase.

we never were able to get them out of the kennels.
View Quote
I was referring to the Bluff Creek hunting club.  I don’t have any hunting dogs, but I know that you do.  You don’t need a dog to give chase, you just need it to react.  Coonbo used to talk about his dog that he used.  They knew when there was one around because the dog would start getting scared.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 6:05:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

go for it...LoL.

View Quote
That why i always got sleepy in my tree stand???. lol
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 6:18:43 PM EDT
[#23]
FYI, for any who didn't know, infrasound in nature is really a thing.

Male alligator bellowing infrasound time lapse trail camera
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 6:20:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
go for it...LoL.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

go for it...LoL.

Well... we almost had an opportunity with the one arfcommer thread. Then the OP bailed.

As for the underlined part, how about ear pro?
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 6:21:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Well... we almost had an opportunity with the one arfcommer thread. Then the OP bailed.

As for the underlined part, how about ear pro?
View Quote
They vibrate your internal organs.  Are you going to wear body pro?
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 6:25:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

FYI, for any who didn't know, infrasound in nature is really a thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1NgynA5--A
View Quote
Yeah, I know. Whales are capable of it too.

My HT setup hits down to ~7Hz. 10Hz at high SPLs. While they have the ability to cause some interesting effects, this is in a closed room, reinforcing the SPLs.

Infrasound (and any sound, really) travels much better through water. In open air, SPLs decay over distance, at a logarithmic rate.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 6:28:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
go for it...LoL.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

go for it...LoL.

I have been considering the idea that sometimes their infrasound can cause sporadic visual and auditory hallucinations.  This could explain some of the areas that are considered to be 'haunted' that these creatures inhabit.

Or maybe it is a separate phenomenon that is concurrent for unknown reasons.

As far as tracking with dogs... Forget about it. They won't track and will often cower.

Set up the best ambush that you can imagine.  They will probably be watching you set it up.  They seem to often pick up instantly on changes in their environment, so 10 guys in ghillie suits will stand out like a sore thumb.

I think that sometimes when people catch glimpses of them, that they have revealed themselves on purpose.  For what purpose, I don't know.  These things have toyed with us in the woods before for hours in a seemingly effortless manner.  But then, they are sometimes clumsy enough to be seen crossing the road or even photographed.  It doesn't make sense to me a lot of times.  Then again, I keep reminding myself not to project human expectations on something that behaves extremely "alien' sometimes.  I don't mean extraterrestrial, but something that is in a manner that is incapable of being understood.

As far as the government goes, I agree with whoever said that they have some knowledge on the subject.  However, I think that they can't explain a lot of the things happen when these creatures are around, and may be just as mystified as many of us are.  Hence, the cover-up.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 6:30:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Yeah, I know. Whales are capable of it too.

My HT setup hits down to ~7Hz. 10Hz at high SPLs. While they have the ability to cause some interesting effects, this is in a closed room, reinforcing the SPLs.

Infrasound (and any sound, really) travels much better through water. In open air, SPLs decay over distance, at a logarithmic rate.
View Quote
Maybe we can put some LF sound absorption material in our plate carriers.  
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 6:33:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Set up the best ambush that you can imagine.  They will probably be watching you set it up.  They seem to often pick up instantly on changes in their environment, so 10 guys in ghillie suits will stand out like a sore thumb.
View Quote
Yes.

We would notice a change in our home/property as well.

It's silly to assume that they wouldn't in theirs.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 6:35:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Maybe we can put some LF sound absorption material in our plate carriers.  
View Quote
Paint them up with this...Submarine Anti-Sonar Coating
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 6:38:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Paint them up with this...Submarine Anti-Sonar Coating
View Quote
Interesting.  but it sounds carcinogenic.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 6:40:12 PM EDT
[#32]
It's great to have this forum where we don't have to continually defend anything we say from people who just want to disrupt the flow.

Thanks, @-Apocalypto- and staff.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 6:42:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Yes.

View Quote
I am sure you'all of you have experienced this.  You enter their area and hear a telephone tag as they alert on your presence.  They know what you are up to.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 6:44:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I am sure you'all of you have experienced this.  You enter their area and hear a telephone tag as they alert on your presence.  They know what you are up to.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.

Sentinelsquatches
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 6:46:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Sentinelsquatches
View Quote
It sounds just like telephone tag on a quiet night.  The message gets passed around.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 6:49:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Interesting.  but it sounds carcinogenic.
View Quote
Well, that's just the price that one of you is going to have to pay so I *cough* I mean WE can get to the bottom of this.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 6:55:54 PM EDT
[#37]
1. 470NE has worked on the close range dangerous game I have hunted so I always trust my double rifle. It stopped a Cape Buff so it will very likely stop a Bigfoot.

2. If he doesn’t have some of that famous jerky to share with me I would call him a racist, tell him I am triggered by his actions and then call the governments “red flag alert tip line” so they can take all his jerky away before he hurts someone else. Because it’s not fair! (STOMP)
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 7:16:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
1. 470NE has worked on the close range dangerous game I have hunted so I always trust my double rifle. It stopped a Cape Buff so it will very likely stop a Bigfoot.

2. If he doesn’t have some of that famous jerky to share with me I would call him a racist, tell him I am triggered by his actions and then call the governments “red flag alert tip line” so they can take all his jerky away before he hurts someone else. Because it’s not fair! (STOMP)
View Quote
Pics of double rifle?  
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 7:24:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

It's great to have this forum where we don't have to continually defend anything we say from people who just want to disrupt the flow.

View Quote
 We needed this.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 7:36:20 PM EDT
[#40]
300 win mag
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 7:41:22 PM EDT
[#41]
View Quote
@Apocalypto

Your perseverance made this happen, my man.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 9:32:50 PM EDT
[#42]
we notice the effects of infrasound on the deer in the area we are hunting. they will be sneaking thru the woods with no real reason to be sneaking and acting weird but sometimes their legs and necks will be acting like they have a palsy. other times if the monkee's are roaming and hunting the deer walk like they are super afraid. slow and deliberate soft steps like they are moving thru a mine field.

"the Insider" also spoke of the deer acting like they had spasms. too.

same deer might walk by your stand that evening or the next morning just fine.

my son killed his best deer to date hunting deep timber on a gulley leading out of the bottom.

he said he felt the infrasound in his core, but wanted to see how it played out. he said 5 minutes later another round of it started rumbling and a couple of minutes later a huge mass,  high racked 6 came sneaking really creepy acting right by him.
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 11:41:44 AM EDT
[#43]
...tag...
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 2:08:59 PM EDT
[#44]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/anim_beer.gif  We needed this.
To think....over a year ago....
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 2:52:22 PM EDT
[#45]
I have no problem with TRB, personally.

He's unlocked, btw.
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 4:44:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I have no problem with TRB, personally.

He's unlocked, btw.
View Quote
Same here.
I made that in the big thread during one of his moments months ago.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 10:27:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Strangely enough, I've thought about the best caliber for Bigfoot quite a bit.  I've been on a number of podcasts like Sasquatch Chronicles.  I've also been on the Finding Bigfoot and Killing Bigfoot TV shows.  My and my wife's story has been featured in more than one Bigfoot book.  In the years since the sighting, I've tried to see another one and interviewed a lot of witnesses.  Our story can be read at http://woodape.org/reports/report/detail/2842.

I believe I have come close to seeing a second one.  It was in a thicket too dense to see it but it roared/growled at us and the sound was so low and loud that it vibrated my chest.  I definitely didn't think the 1911 that I had with me was enough gun.  I was with my daughters and we actually backed out to our vehicle.  We had been bigfooting and it was paralleling us in the thicket.  We live in the Big Thicket of East Texas.  I kind of wish that I would have charged in after it but I wasn't prepared for the aggressiveness of the roar and I kept thinking that I had to get my daughters out of there.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 11:48:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Strangely enough, I've thought about the best caliber for Bigfoot quite a bit.  I've been on a number of podcasts like Sasquatch Chronicles.  I've also been on the Finding Bigfoot and Killing Bigfoot TV shows.  My and my wife's story has been featured in more than one Bigfoot book.  In the years since the sighting, I've tried to see another one and interviewed a lot of witnesses.  Our story can be read at http://woodape.org/reports/report/detail/2842.

I believe I have come close to seeing a second one.  It was in a thicket too dense to see it but it roared/growled at us and the sound was so low and loud that it vibrated my chest.  I definitely didn't think the 1911 that I had with me was enough gun.  I was with my daughters and we actually backed out to our vehicle.  We had been bigfooting and it was paralleling us in the thicket.  We live in the Big Thicket of East Texas.  I kind of wish that I would have charged in after it but I wasn't prepared for the aggressiveness of the roar and I kept thinking that I had to get my daughters out of there.
View Quote
I will be dropping you a PM after I sober up.  
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 11:54:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
the Big Thicket bastards along with the ones directly to the north into SE Ok are known to have nasty temperments. not nearly as peaceful as the ones in the PNW.

I tell everyone that ends up contacting me about "problems".. the best answer is avoid them as much as possible. if they are vocal or doing anything to show themselves to you, leave the area ASAP.
Link Posted: 8/11/2019 12:01:06 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

the Big Thicket bastards along with the ones directly to the north into SE Ok are known to have nasty temperments. not nearly as peaceful as the ones in the PNW.

I tell everyone that ends up contacting me about "problems".. the best answer is avoid them as much as possible. if they are vocal or doing anything to show themselves to you, leave the area ASAP.
View Quote
That is absolute truth.  The guys that are used to the Paty types don’t realize that these squatch are not the same temperament.  Been there got the t-shirt.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top