Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 7:40:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Just want to pass this on to anyone interested in wine. We make the wine for the families tasting room and I am the controller for the company so consider the source. I am not on the sales side of thing but do approve the sales.

Naumes Family Vineyards is heavy on inventory on some wines and is going to have a blow out sale. All of the wines are really good and very highly rated. The wines are ‘18 Pinot Gris, ‘18 Rose of Pinot Noir, ‘16 Chardonnay and ‘17 Viognier. The Pinot Gris has a slight protein haze the does not affect flavor and isn’t noticeable in glass. None of these are sweet wines and except for the Viognier are off of our vines. Did I say this was really good wine?

If anyone is interested let me know and I can get you the details. The PG & Rose will be $60 case and the Chard and Viognier will be $120 case. They will ship but are selling whole cases only and can only ship to states that allow it.

If this post is not appropriate in here let me know. I just want to pass on a killer deal on some excellent wines. The reviews are out there and these are highly rated especially the chard and Viognier.
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 10:10:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 10:21:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/13/2021 7:31:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 1:47:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 6:29:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I am checking with Staff to make sure, but I'm fine with this.  Just letting people know about a good deal.  I don't think you're here to sell stuff.  Not getting that vibe at all.

@Justsayin  

View Quote

Correct. I get nothing from the sale other than the pleasure of hooking people up.  I know a couple members are taking advantage so I am glad I could pass it on.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 6:32:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/15/2021 8:53:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 7:25:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Just made an impulse buy yesterday.

Bought a bottle of Ava Grace Chardonnay. Have had the Pinot Grigio and really liked it.

About $8 a bottle and pretty tasty for what it is.

A little peachy and very crisp and dry.
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 7:35:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Sometimes its fun to add "history " to our wines

18th century chicken w/rhenish wine

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 11:34:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 11:35:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 2:01:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I will look for it!  A crisp, dry chardonnay is sometimes hard to get.
View Quote

All their wines are very reasonable and my wide who’s much more accomplished than I as a wine drinker hasn’t found one she doesn’t like.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 8:15:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 10:27:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 10:28:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 3:54:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Very interested.  I have no experience with Pinot Meunier.  Wondering if it's a blending grape for the Champagne region.

Take pictures if you haven't already done away with it!  
View Quote

We have a client with some in the vineyard. I have a case of his wine and still haven’t tried it. Need to open a bottle this weekend.

It is a traditional grape for sparkling.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 2:49:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I wish we would get a Trader Joe's here.  I think our town is big enough now, to support it.  But getting a new grocery store here is like getting an unguided tour of Fort Knox.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Opened a bottle we got from a recent Trader Joe’s run

It’s a pretty dry reisling by Joseph Handler. We get a bottle or two whenever get to go.

Also planning on drinking a bottle of the Ava Grace Chardonnay. Haven’t tried it yet but had the Pinot Grigio and was impressed for the price.

https://www.oakandbarrelnyc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/JOSEPH-HANDLER-PFALZ-RIESLING-750ML.jpg

I wish we would get a Trader Joe's here.  I think our town is big enough now, to support it.  But getting a new grocery store here is like getting an unguided tour of Fort Knox.  

We don't have one here either.  We drive to Charlotte, Charlottesville, or Pittsburgh usually on day trips, or Mrs. G sister will mail us stuff from NH if we are desperate.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top