Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2017 4:21:57 PM EDT
I've tried a few.  My favorite is a cheaper brand called Paul Masson Peach Brandy...  They seem to have others but the peach I like the best.

I like to have a glass with 3-4 Ice Cubes or if we are sitting around the fire either out camping or at home out back, I like to break out a bottle and pass it around...  Never lasts long..  Thats almost a tradition now, with the group I camp with...

Problem is, I live in a small rural town and I can not find it anywhere and the places in the city that stock the brand only have it Hit and Miss...
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 6:09:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I like the same, only plain, outta the bottle. Tried another brand one time, it sucked.
Link Posted: 10/21/2017 3:10:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Never cared for it until I drank it properly warmed. Really opened up the wine influence compared to just a standard pour. Personally feel like I prefer the armagnacs (and their almost apricot like oiliness) to most of the american offerings.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top