Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2017 9:50:31 PM EDT
I am looking for a reliable, honest online wine source.

Who do you recommend I buy from?

TIA
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 12:14:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I buy enough wine that I use Wine-Searcher.com to determine availability and price.  I buy from 10-11 retailers who ship - and another ~5 vineyards that ship direct.  I have never had a bad experience.

I was searching for sources just an hour ago for Ciacci Piccolomini d'Aragona Brunello di Montalcino Pianrosso 2012.

Look at shipped costs - because they vary.  Some shipping state laws prohibit returns.
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 2:35:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I just used Compass Wines.  They actually held my order because of the hurricane down here, and then called to make sure it was good to ship it.

Compass

I've also used Wine Chateau with no issues before.

Chateau
Link Posted: 9/27/2017 6:20:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys, I will give them a look.
Link Posted: 9/27/2017 7:01:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I received 6 bottles of Montinore Borealis 'The Northern Whites' today from Marketviewliquor.com.  Next day shipping, solid packing, cheapest price to me nationally, good emails (order/ship).  Solid.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top