Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2017 3:54:47 PM EDT
Wife grabbed a tube of this on her last shopping trip.  Pretty much seems like a Creamo clone but with a nice mango scent. I squirt some in my shave mug, lather up and apply with my shave brush, two passes with the DE razor. Works pretty good so far.
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 12:45:19 PM EDT
[#1]
It sounds interesting and I love the smell of mango.

I wish we had a trader joes around here, so i could try it out.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:07:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Creamo already has a mango version (with coconut?).  Usually with the women's supplies at Walmart.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 9:20:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep there are a few on this board that prefer the mango cremo.
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 9:07:54 PM EDT
[#4]
I've tried the Trader Joes mango and didn't care for it.  I couldn't get a good thick lather at all from it, but I did like the mango scent.
Link Posted: 3/13/2018 10:18:29 PM EDT
[#5]
I was using the TJ's before I grew the beard out. Both of the females in the house stole it at every turn, so I guess they liked it as much as I did.
Link Posted: 6/5/2018 3:57:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top