Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/25/2019 11:27:32 PM EDT
[#1]
De saftey razor. Edwin Jagger.  I'm new to de saftey razors so the cremo gives me a little more security while I'm unlearning 20 years of cartridge razors shaving.

Using proraso creme on top of the cremo. lather with a brush. Very slick no cuts or Nick's yet.

I wished I would have switched years ago! Screw gillette and their overpriced SJW garbage!
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 5:35:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Cremo fan.  

I still keep a can of Barbasol around.  Sometimes I don't feel like rubbing the Cremo on my face.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 6:35:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Cremo fan.  

I still keep a can of Barbasol around.  Sometimes I don't feel like rubbing the Cremo on my face.
View Quote
Use it with a brush and mug.

I can’t believe this thread is over 3 years old.
Link Posted: 6/23/2019 11:58:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I have been using Proraso since I started DE shaving last December. I really like the cream in a tube, but I haven't tried the solid stuff in the tub yet (I have it, just haven't tried it).

I'm thinking I may try Cremo as my local drug store has it. Can anyone tell me how how it compares to Proraso?

-K
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top