Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2017 2:46:43 PM EDT
Been wearing my PAW-1500 Pathfinder for several years now and its starting to show its age.  Thinking about trading it in for a new G-shock.  What are you guys wearing?

Its a work watch so G-shock is the only thing I'm after right now.  Also who has the best deals on the G-Shocks right now?
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 2:56:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I've had many but keep coming back to the DW-5600.

Got 3 of em and can't destroy them, they are a nice size and will fit under a shirt cuff.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 7:26:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I have this one, PAG-240.  I totally left in it a drawer for a few weeks (months?).  I placed it in the sun today and it came back on.

Casio Pathfinder PAG-240
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 2:34:56 PM EDT
[#3]
The DW5610 maintains the classic G-Shock look, but includes solar and multi band 6.  They can be had on Amazon and eBay for under $100.

If you wanted to keep the ABC features, there are a couple new ProTrek models that are plenty tough.
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 3:32:59 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm liking the new Mudmaster series a lot.  Govx has the green band and yellow face for 220.00  Anyone have one of those?
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 10:38:16 AM EDT
[#5]
I recommend the GD-100-1B. It's my EDC work watch. Even the shipyard hasn't hurt it.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 11:26:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Have had a lot of them but like the DW-6900MS best. The all black models are harder to read without the backlight but dress up or down better if that is a concern.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top