Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2017 12:33:51 AM EDT
My wife recently inherited a grandfather clock from her grandmother. There are no maker logos or info anywhere on it that I can find. Only info I know about it is that her grandfather bought while in Germany during WWII. There were two clocks purchased and shipped to the states.

We are having a problem with ours at the moment. The clock will not stop chiming. I'm praying it's not broke and just needs to be reset or something. Before I have someone come out to look at it I hoping to find out who made it at least.

The clock has an angel face at the top and a devil face in the middle of the wood. Looks like good craft Eva ship to me
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 2:02:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Tag for interest.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top