Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/6/2017 7:28:18 AM EDT
I've been thinking I need (let's be honest, want) a new watch to mix it up. I wear a Seamaster most days, but have a few luminous watches I wear in the woods, shooting, etc. I have been liking Lum Tec and hear pretty good things about them. I have a chance to grab a M73s at about half price. it's lightly used but looks to be in pretty good shape, box, papers, etc.

should I get one? or is it not really any better/different than I have now? I really like the Panerai watches, but not looking to drop 7K plus right now.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 3:53:36 PM EDT
[#1]
hmm, first time this website ever saved me money :/
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 4:48:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Buy it.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 4:52:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I just recently got a B39, and absolutely love it still. I say go for it.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 6:08:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I just picked up a 300-1XL a month ago and love it.  The lume in this watch does not disappoint

ETA: do it!
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 6:42:47 PM EDT
[#5]
LumTec has a good reputation.  I wanted an F1S - they did a very small proto run and discontinued it.

Find one you like.  I'm not personally a fan of most black-face watches.
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 7:22:47 PM EDT
[#6]
I say fo. I have an m6 cobalt that I like. As long as you like the style and the price they are good watches.
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 9:55:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Well they just put them on sale for Labor day and use code laborday2017 for an additional 10% off. 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top